Girls Vs Boys MK XI Watch

This discussion is closed.
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Michael^^)
If you're talking about Dynasty Warriors, then yes, I played the game series and completed them all

Yeah I will be ignoring him and file a complaint on Monday.
No, I was talking about Doctor Who.

So, how did it go?
Michael^^
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AMYC1999)
No, I was talking about Doctor Who.

So, how did it go?

Oh ahah, I used to watch it with one of my friends from school.

I never ended up reporting him, since I was taking a long hard think about it, whilst I was revising for my CCNA, and I understand where he was coming from and he's just pushing..

Anyway, do you watch DW?
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Report 5 years ago
Oh ahah, I used to watch it with one of my friends from school.

I never ended up reporting him, since I was taking a long hard think about it, whilst I was revising for my CCNA, and I understand where he was coming from and he's just pushing..

Anyway, do you watch DW?
When? What was the episode about?

Alright, glad it's sorted

Yes I do, you? I've watched all episodes since 10th doctor and onwards and some 9the doctor episode :yep:
Michael^^
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When? What was the episode about?

Alright, glad it's sorted

Yes I do, you? I've watched all episodes since 10th doctor and onwards and some 9the doctor episode :yep:
Jesus Christ, it was too long ago to remember.. What is it like no, I might get back into watching it, since the only thing I watch now is study videos..
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Report 5 years ago
Jesus Christ, it was too long ago to remember.. What is it like no, I might get back into watching it, since the only thing I watch now is study videos..
:lol: ok but have you watched any of the 11th doctor episodes? Were they 10th doctor, David Tennant ones?
Michael^^
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:lol: ok but have you watched any of the 11th doctor episodes? Were they 10th doctor, David Tennant ones?
David Tennant ones, I only remember that because I watched a movie he was in, and found it quite an interesting movie, so I decided to find out what programs he was/is featured in, I done the same, with one of the actors from Phone Booth
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Report 5 years ago
David Tennant ones, I only remember that because I watched a movie he was in, and found it quite an interesting movie, so I decided to find out what programs he was/is featured in, I done the same, with one of the actors from Phone Booth
I think I've done that once with Jennifer Lawrence because of HG and it was called winter's bone i think, wasn't that good though. I mean her acting was good but.. But x-men
Michael^^
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aha, the person I found interesting, also played in "24", ended up watching every single series on it,sadly they haven't done any recently, I thought it'd be boring when I first looked into it, but then I got really into it
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Report 5 years ago
Aha, the person I found interesting, also played in "24", ended up watching every single series on it,sadly they haven't done any recently, I thought it'd be boring when I first looked into it, but then I got really into it
I wonder how a conversation about your lecturer turned into this.. :lol:

That's cool, i think i might have done it with other people too but can't remember who they are.

What else do you watch?

Michael^^
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wonder how a conversation about your lecturer turned into this.. :lol:

That's cool, i think i might have done it with other people too but can't remember who they are.

What else do you watch?

Nothing at the moment really, I either watch people stream games, or I watch study videos,but it's not too bad since the videos are amazing anyway, but I do want to watch 24 again, what do you watch?
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Report 5 years ago
Nothing at the moment really, I either watch people stream games, or I watch study videos,but it's not too bad since the videos are amazing anyway, but I do want to watch 24 again, what do you watch?
nothing either atm on the internet most of the time well tsr actually...
mccrae01
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
+2
Michael^^
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello people
BurstingBubbles
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
-2-2-2
Meeeee:)
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ello :hi:

Down

:goodnight:

Posted from TSR Mobile
mccrae01
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello people
Welcome back
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
uppp
KT_T
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Report 5 years ago
Meeeee:)
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Down

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1463)
79.6%
Leave (375)
20.4%

Watched Threads