Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Haha I was right and I was only being sarcastic.

Tut tut getting in trouble in the second week *shakes head*

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not good at this "make sure you have enough" milk thing. *looks at her 1/6th of a bowl of muesli and milk*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brak3n)
    You FOOL! Last Thursday by 5pm, in the little box in the lab room.
    Oh dears.

ReputationRep:
    Pretend you are foreign and didn't understand and thought it was this Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    Pretend you are foreign and didn't understand and thought it was this Thursday.
    Yeah after our second practical on wednesday. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well I didn't know that!

Pfsh well if that's what you get for giving life saving tips, THEN I WONT BOTHER. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    oh oh lunatic with the drill is back.

ReputationRep:
    I. Am. So. Tired. Late night + 8am wake up + lectures 12 - 3 + seminar 3-4 + work 4-8 (try and figure how I'll get to Nunnery Sq from Elmfield in 0 mins) = ONE TIRED SIANY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SianyLou)
    I. Am. So. Tired. Late night + 8am wake up + lectures 12 - 3 + seminar 3-4 + work 4-8 (try and figure how I'll get to Nunnery Sq from Elmfield in 0 mins) = ONE TIRED SIANY
    Your purchase a hoverboard or skateswithjetson (whichever is easier to come by) and the rest is self-explanatory

ReputationRep:
    fils a silly

ReputationRep:
    They should let you off because its the first week, just say you got confused, maybe mention home sickness =p

I have to go to a lecture by myself today because Becky has a tutorial first =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraLee)

I have to go to a lecture by myself today because Becky has a tutorial first =(
    Think of it as a chance to get to know new people

ReputationRep:
    oooh yay meeting more randoms =D I don't think there are many friendly accounts. A lot of people just seem to look at me like a loony when I try and speak to them out of the blue =p

ReputationRep:
    Well i have cut-throat lawyers in my lectures :p:

Although, this probably sounds so racist/rude but we have SO many foreign students doing Law, who can't actually speak the language very well (or not at all). If I'm struggling with the Law Lingo used in the textbooks, I dread to think how they will come with the lectures, seminars and textbooks :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm so jealous of you Opal Housers. Nobody speaks in the Brocco thread.. Am I allowed to join in conversation here randomly even though I'm not an Opaler?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not an opaler either Fragsta lol

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to 'IT Skills for Biologists' I now know how to use an Internet Web Browser, I don't know how I would have coped otherwise. :rolleyes:

Helloo Fragsta! Where actually are the Brocco Flats? City centre or elsewhere?

Hey, did anyone see the person collapsed on the pavement outside Opal earlier? :eek: I think it was the guy who sells the Big Issue outside of Tescos. He was just lying there looking quite unconscious, with some people standing around looking confused wondering what to do. I however had my IT Skills class to go to, so I don't know what happened with him.

ReputationRep:
    Becky said she saw an ambulance outside Opal, I hope it isn't the tesco big issue guy because he's lovely!

Your IT thning sounds about asi nteresting as ours was Karen =p

Had my first tutorial today, it was pretty cool =D xx

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't hand my booklet in yay.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't or couldn't be bothered?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.