Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gt0606)
    What is the score out of? For example... if there are 10 competencies and each is out of 4 wouldn't that give a max score of 40?
    They condense the 10 competencies into 6, so the lowest possible score is 6, and the highest is 24.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irhzk)
    Yeah, I got all my feedback simultaneously with my result on Thurs- 16.74. I attended FSAC on the 27th of Jan, so it wasn't a particularly long wait for me--which I'm very grateful for because it was torture! Hope that you all hear soon.
    That's a great score, well done. I hope the FSB goes well for you too!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my feedback report- my score was 14.82.

My highest score was for collaborating and partnering and my lowest was for seeing the bigger picture.

ReputationRep:
    Just got my feedback from FSAC - like everyone else the things I thought went well (Leadership Exercise) were not as good as the things I thought I did badly at (the Group Exercise). The comments were really useful. I was successful at FSAC with a score of 17.00 for the GSS stream, which I am really happy with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tas321)
    Just got my feedback report- my score was 14.82.

My highest score was for collaborating and partnering and my lowest was for seeing the bigger picture.
    Wow, my score wasn't too far away then. I got the following scores.

Seeing the bigger picture - 2.33

Making Effective Decisions - 2.72

Leading and Communicating - 2.21

Collaborating and partnering - 2.17

Managing a quality service - 1.96

Delivering Value for Money - 3.00

Overall - 14.39

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know the pass mark for the FSAC and more specifically for the GES stream? I got 14.41 and failed but got none below 2. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom2008*123)
    Does anybody know the pass mark for the FSAC and more specifically for the GES stream? I got 14.41 and failed but got none below 2. Thanks
    Hi,

I was also unsuccessful for the Economist stream and just received my feedback report, scoring 14.62. I'm also curious what other Economist's scored to see how close to passing I was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyJane)
    Hi,

I was also unsuccessful for the Economist stream and just received my feedback report, scoring 14.62. I'm also curious what other Economist's scored to see how close to passing I was?

Hey,

Yeah I'm the same. From other chats they say the pass mark is 16 but I think it will be higher for the Generalist stream rather than the GES?

ReputationRep:
    Joining the discussion late in the process here, I am a little different as I graduated 8 years ago but am changing career so have 7 years of work to draw from. FSAC on 2nd December, found out mid December that I was successful for the Social research analytical stream. Been trying to sort out starting date and relocation etc...

Just got my feedback report today, 16.12 total which I thought was bad but seems thats around the average score on this forum. Its hard to read the feedback that says all the areas that need improvement!! But then I have been working in a very nurturing environment that I have known what is expected of me! Did best at Managing a Quality Service/Delivering at Pace (3.06) and worst at Delivering Value for money/Achieving commercial outcomes (2.33) I guess thats what happens when you've been in the nhs for years!

Also I thought that the day had gone generally well so hearing the constructive feedback is a bit of an eye opener...

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Yeah I'm the same. From other chats they say the pass mark is 16 but I think it will be higher for the Generalist stream rather than the GES?
    I've just had a look through the past few pages of this thread and Wizman passed GES with 15.51. Could hopefully improve that much for next year but would be nice if the pass mark was a little lower though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyJane)
    I've just had a look through the past few pages of this thread and Wizman passed GES with 15.51. Could hopefully improve that much for next year but would be nice if the pass mark was a little lower though

Ah okay, there is hope then! Good luck for next ear and thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, there is hope then! Good luck for next ear and thanks for your help

Good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    Hi folks,

Where do you find your feedback from? Can't seem to locate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madl24903)
    Hi folks,

Where do you find your feedback from? Can't seem to locate it.
    If you go onto your scheme progress page, then click view results, there should be a button saying FSAC report above the OK button.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know the pass mark for Communications? Many thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I'm applyingfor the HR stream and attended my FSAC on the 28th Jan. I'm still 'awaiting results' so I guess I've been amber-banded? does anyone happen to know what the timescale on the HR stream is likely to be?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onouse)
    Hi, does anyone know the pass mark for Communications? Many thanks!
    I've just noticed we had FSAC on the same day and the same scheme. What group were you in? I was in 6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by expralitemonk)
    I'm applyingfor the HR stream and attended my FSAC on the 28th Jan. I'm still 'awaiting results' so I guess I've been amber-banded? does anyone happen to know what the timescale on the HR stream is likely to be?
    Hi, I'm amber banded on the HR scheme as well and my FSAC was 26th Jan. I would be interested in the timescale as well so if you find out let me know. Do you know what the pass score for HR was last year by any chance??? I so just want my result but the next review is due the end of Feb so I will just have to get used to waiting I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Never mind, I just found out I got rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by expralitemonk)
    Never mind, I just found out I got rejected
    I'm sorry to hear that, at least you will get detailed feedback.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.