Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guys listen.

For the tan question, I got twice as many solutions because square root of tan gives positive and negative values. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwardsheeran)
    N = 28

It sounds like you forgot to flip the inequalities sign because you had to divide by a log that was between 1 and -1 and therefore was negative

Don't worry though, it'll probably be like 1 mark
    What was the first term? I came out exam like 5 mins ago and forgot it all already XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwardsheeran)
    N = 28

It sounds like you forgot to flip the inequalities sign because you had to divide by a log that was between 1 and -1 and therefore was negative

Don't worry though, it'll probably be like 1 mark
    (Original post by vuvuzela)
    No
    If you arent sure you can substitute 27 or 28 in and only 28 gave a value greater than 290

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's annoying, but yeah, it will only be 1 mark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wawasan)
    Yeah I got all of them, althoguh I rounded the angles bit to 1 dp since it didn't specify
    very precise

(Original post by Boundless_x)
    Ooo a fellow anime fan!
    yippyyyyy!! you've become my first follower ever :grin: (newbie here)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mattematics)
    Started fine, got stupidly hard in the middle then the last question was pretty easy.
    Thats almost exactly how I feel tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabberjay_)
    But it is correct so we shouldn't lose any marks.
    Hm may be because they said "fully factories". Fully. Like no more chance to factories anything in the bracket I guess.
    But it's fine in general. Worse case is that we lost around 1 or 2 UMS

ReputationRep:
    My least favourite question was question 5..i ended up with 12..:/ the rest of my answer s were either right or on the right lines with small stupid errors ( id say about 50 50) id say it was harder than the past papers i did but i wouldnt say i did really badly..

ReputationRep:
    Cost of cleaning the glass cylinder was £483 if I remember correctly

ReputationRep:
    Someone make a mark scheme!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahleazy)
    I felt like I should know the methods to solve all those questions, I honestly do.
    Let me give you a tip - good sleep is a NECESSITY. I had really bad and broken sleep last night, probably coming down with something. Absolutely exhausted this morning and looking at the paper made me want to cry - mind was so fogged up and i literally forgot methods to everything I've done for the past year.

Made worse by the fact that I was relying on this paper to up-me-up from the horrendous C1 paper. Edexcel have really messed us (imo) over this year - none of the past papers i've done (C1 + C2) have been this gruelling. Ugh
    GUYS LISTEN TO THIS
    I totally agree
    I had a messed up sleep cycle for my C1 maths exam and I made many silly errors
    for this paper, although my sleeping pattern is still not to normal aha, I had around 6 hours of sleep and it makes a massive difference!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSJ100)
    Worked solutions here guys:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Is it bad I can recognise the video's URL?

ReputationRep:
    Someone please, make an unofficial markscheme

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to kill myself

ReputationRep:
    I got £709 to the nearest pound?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got the same as you for all of them except the factorising question, which I'm pretty sure I got wrong.
    that's not a heavy question so I think you'll be fine

(Original post by frozo123)
    yes I agree with all of those, although I put the trig ones to 1dp rather than 3sf but doubt it matters
    don't think it matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahleazy)
    I felt like I should know the methods to solve all those questions, I honestly do.
    Let me give you a tip - good sleep is a NECESSITY. I had really bad and broken sleep last night, probably coming down with something. Absolutely exhausted this morning and looking at the paper made me want to cry - mind was so fogged up and i literally forgot methods to everything I've done for the past year.

Made worse by the fact that I was relying on this paper to up-me-up from the horrendous C1 paper. Edexcel have really messed us (imo) over this year - none of the past papers i've done (C1 + C2) have been this gruelling. Ugh
    no it's not

ReputationRep:
    C2 voting on
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3343941

ReputationRep:
    Got the same as you for all of them except the factorising question, which I'm pretty sure I got wrong.
    Got the same as you except for the area of the graph, oh well, im definitely retaking that paper next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12345678zzz)
    that's not a heavy question so I think you'll be fine

don't think it matters
    did you get 1/3 and 3/2 for y in the logs question?

ReputationRep:
    Any estimations for grade boundaries???

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 15, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.