Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hear back from Doughty Street or Garden Court?

ReputationRep:
    Parklane Plowden and 3PB interview last weekend. What did people think of the 3PB interview in particular? And the Parklane Plowden one? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing from Citadel? Must be taking them ages to read everyones handwriting

ReputationRep:
    has anyone who received an invite to the 2TG assessment day had any further info? I ask because the pupillage administrator said "let me know if you can attend and I will forward further details to you"...

ReputationRep:
    Any news from 6 PC? Cutting it fine now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broeoutinsong)
    I was thinking of giving them a ring actually. It has been six weeks or so now ....
    Please let me know if you do. It would be outrageous if a set that has required handwritten letters to be posted to them reject their applicants by silence!

Also, incidentally, has anyone heard from Charter Chambers? I've not seen anybody post anything about them on here since I sent my application and I've been checking this thread almost daily an it's been nearly two months since the close date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gettothebar)
    Nothing at all yet - if you hear anything let me know and I will do the same. I hate this waiting game!
    Thank you. I shall. And I know. It is insufferably bleak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rightbook)
    Any news from 6 PC? Cutting it fine now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nothing here...beginning to worry it is an RBS but then again we haven't heard of anyone getting an invite through?

ReputationRep:
    Any news re Cobden PI?

Yes, rejections out.

ReputationRep:
    @ thirdtimelucky Nothing further from 2TG

@ rightbook All quiet from 6 PC for the moment, but they aren't unique among Gateway sets in that regard: see my comment on QEB and 4 Stone Buildings earlier. It all depends on how busy (organised) the Committee is about the sift. No consolation if you're out of town and need to plan, I know.

Chins up everybody. You only need the 1 invitation!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Pump Court post first round?

ReputationRep:
    Carmelite Second Round invites out by email + GW update

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivalasvegas2015)
    First round out for Cobden crime pupillage
    I've still not heard either way

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything at all from either 5RB or 1 Brick Court?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broeoutinsong)
    I was thinking of giving them a ring actually. It has been six weeks or so now ....
    I rang about 2-3 weeks ago and was told they were still sifting...but the woman i spoke to didnt give a timescale

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pupillageman20)
    Anyone hear back from Doughty Street or Garden Court?
    Someone posted in the last week that GC would be in touch from the 25th June.

Re Doughty Street from reading this thread it appears that nothing has been heard yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egarna)
    I've still not heard either way
    It was a personalised email so it might take them a while to get back to everyone. I am sure they said people would hear either way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eve McC)
    Someone posted in the last week that GC would be in touch from the 25th June.

Re Doughty Street from reading this thread it appears that nothing has been heard yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    DS have to have made a decision re: first round interviewees by the 24th June. So same timescale as GC I reckon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RumpoleoftheTBC)
    DS have to have made a decision re: first round interviewees by the 24th June. So same timescale as GC I reckon
    Why is that? Are their interview dates posted somewhere? I haven't seen anything on their website. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1stTimer)
    So I guess I can assume it's a no from Harcourt! Apparently they rejected-by-silence last year. Anyone heard from any of the following one way or the other?
    1 Pump Court
    4 Brick Court
    QEB
    New Court
    Fourteen
    I'm given to understand that QEB have a second 'batch' of first round interviews this coming weekend so we'll likely hear after that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.