• Made 25 Q Cards on Himalayas
    • 30 Q Cards made about Jamaican tourism
    • C4 and C5 past paper
    • 15 Chemistry C4 Q Cards
    • 15 ICT Q Cards
    • 15 Water on Land Q Cards

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 23/04/16: Hoping to get the same amount done tomorrow

1.Maths -Compound Measures,Enlargements,Probabilit y, Past paper questions - ( spent so long doing Maths -).
    2.Biology 1 - 42 Q&A
    3. Chemistry 1 - Fractional Distillation
    4. Physics 1 - Generating electricity
    5. English Lit - Civilization & Savagery ( Notes) + Poetry researched and analysed
    6. Geography 1 - past paper
    7.Geography 3 - case study
    8 Maths past paper
    9. French two paragraph of C.A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    UPDATE FOR 23/04/16
    • Made 16 Q cards on Studland Bay
    • Typed notes on Studland Bay
    • Typed notes on Development project FARM-Africa
    • 115 German Vocab cards
    • Made 25 Q Cards on Himalayas
    • 30 Q Cards made about Jamaican tourism
    • C4 and C5 past paper
    • 15 Chemistry C4 Q Cards
    • 15 ICT Q Cards
    • 15 Water on Land Q Cards
    WOAHHH! I'm literally speechless - very well done You've done a lot and again those cards increase everyday
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    WOAHHH! I'm literally speechless - very well done You've done a lot and again those cards increase everyday
    Haha thank you - the cards seem to be the only way I can revise with all the stuff I have going on at the moment

UPDATE 23/04/16: Hoping to get the same amount done tomorrow

1.Maths -Compound Measures,Enlargements,Probabilit y, Past paper questions - ( spent so long doing Maths -).
    2.Biology 1 - 42 Q&A
    3. Chemistry 1 - Fractional Distillation
    4. Physics 1 - Generating electricity
    5. English Lit - Civilization & Savagery ( Notes) + Poetry researched and analysed
    6. Geography 1 - past paper
    7.Geography 3 - case study
    8 Maths past paper
    Fantastic!! Absolutely fantastic - you always get so much done it is impressive

(Original post by Mac117)
    Geography Paper 1 and English Language paper 2. Easy, or at least I hope so :P

I'm glad they start so soon, since I want this to be over already! And this is now going to be my last week of school, since the entire may we only have to show up for exams. After that I have two weeks of work experience, and then last week of school is the preparation of IB so I have technically two months off after this week (if you exclude exams,haha)
    I hope they are easy for you too
    And you don't have to go in for the whole of may unless you have an exam?! I wish my school did that but we don't get study leave until we have done all but about 4 exams

Good luck though

ReputationRep:
    Haha thank you - the cards seem to be the only way I can revise with all the stuff I have going on at the moment

Fantastic!! Absolutely fantastic - you always get so much done it is impressive

I hope they are easy for you too
    And you don't have to go in for the whole of may unless you have an exam?! I wish my school did that but we don't get study leave until we have done all but about 4 exams

Good luck though

Haha as long as they help you - use them as much as you want I only do Q&A's for Biology & Chemistry because i have to get an A if i want to go to my preferred sixth form but i'm sure i'll get an A
    Thank you very much You always make me happy with your lovely comments
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Haha as long as they help you - use them as much as you want I only do Q&A's for Biology & Chemistry because i have to get an A if i want to go to my preferred sixth form but i'm sure i'll get an A
    Thank you very much You always make me happy with your lovely comments
    They certainly do - and I'm sure you will get A's too, if not A*s

And it is great that we can encourage each other

ReputationRep:
    They certainly do - and I'm sure you will get A's too, if not A*s

And it is great that we can encourage each other
    Aw thank you, same here Yes,we certainly do encourage each other Is today your last day of the holidays ?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Aw thank you, same here Yes,we certainly do encourage each other Is today your last day of the holidays ?
    You're welcome and yes it is unfortunately

I don't know whether to be pleased about it or extremely stressed

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome and yes it is unfortunately

I don't know whether to be pleased about it or extremely stressed
    Aw! Don't worry though you've done a lot so you should be pleased Although going back to school made me stressful because everyone just says ' 3 weeks left / 4 weeks left/ 27 days left' it's actually so annoying but on the other side it helps you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Aw! Don't worry though you've done a lot so you should be pleased Although going back to school made me stressful because everyone just says ' 3 weeks left / 4 weeks left/ 27 days left' it's actually so annoying but on the other side it helps you
    I guess but it's just the kids who don't want to learn and it makes me feel like I could be doing more a home

ReputationRep:
    I guess but it's just the kids who don't want to learn and it makes me feel like I could be doing more a home
    Ikr It really annoys me, same here i would do more work at home than school. Do you go to a mixed school? I attend a mixed and state school and tbh it's not great but there are a lot of student who want to learn and get good grades. I guess it depends in what set you are in e.g if your in the high sets they would all want to learn right?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Ikr It really annoys me, same here i would do more work at home than school. Do you go to a mixed school? I attend a mixed and state school and tbh it's not great but there are a lot of student who want to learn and get good grades. I guess it depends in what set you are in e.g if your in the high sets they would all want to learn right?
    Yeah I go to a mixed and state too

Fair enough, yes there are many who want to learn and they are in the top sets. But in options subjects they aren't in sets so it is mixed and that is where the problems lie

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I go to a mixed and state too

Fair enough, yes there are many who want to learn and they are in the top sets. But in options subjects they aren't in sets so it is mixed and that is where the problems lie
    That's true Where are you planning to go to after GCSE ?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    That's true Where are you planning to go to after GCSE ?
    I'm not entirely sure yet - I am debating between college or an apprenticeship - what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure yet - I am debating between college or an apprenticeship - what about you?
    Oh ok what do you want to do in college /apprenticeship ? I want to go sixth form because the sixth form i really want to go would mean the world to me if i get in Well, i've got a conditional offer and i have to get 7 A* - C, A in maths which i've already got an A* + Biology and Chemistry - A and i'm sure i can get that. For a-levels i want to do Biology,Chemistry,Maths and Economics. Later on i want to go to uni especially Queen Mary's to study medicine Maybe Cambridge / Oxford but i'm not that clever hehe
    I've literally told you my future
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Oh ok what do you want to do in college /apprenticeship ? I want to go sixth form because the sixth form i really want to go would mean the world to me if i get in Well, i've got a conditional offer and i have to get 7 A* - C, A in maths which i've already got an A* + Biology and Chemistry - A and i'm sure i can get that. For a-levels i want to do Biology,Chemistry,Maths and Economics. Later on i want to go to uni especially Queen Mary's to study medicine Maybe Cambridge / Oxford but i'm not that clever hehe
    I've literally told you my future
    If I go to college it would be Physics, Chemistry, Maths, FM and Geology or Biology at A-Level or an apprenticeship in Engineering. To get into college I need 5Bs for one of college and 5As for the other, so hopefully I can secure them

I'd love to go to uni to study Physics or at least a science of some sort and if I could get into Oxbridge then that would mean the world to me but we will have to wait and see

ReputationRep:
    If I go to college it would be Physics, Chemistry, Maths, FM and Geology or Biology at A-Level or an apprenticeship in Engineering. To get into college I need 5Bs for one of college and 5As for the other, so hopefully I can secure them

I'd love to go to uni to study Physics or at least a science of some sort and if I could get into Oxbridge then that would mean the world to me but we will have to wait and see
    WOW that's great. I'm sure you'll get the 5A's
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    WOW that's great. I'm sure you'll get the 5A's
    Haha I really hope so

ReputationRep:
    Is 6 hours per day enough (on a weekend) and 3 hours on a school night?

Also aiming for all A*s, igcse

Do you think its really important to do all past papers so far (2011-2015) or just some/most of them

ReputationRep:
    Hope evryone oa having a good day well done to anyone revising

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.