Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloechurcher)
    Hope it's what you wanted
    How could you want anything but an A*

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I have failed the core science, but on the day of the exam, I felt like I would get an A.

(Original post by TheAnon121)
    Thanks - it was creative writing. It sucks because our coursework decreased by 10 marks, which left me no chance of a B grade because I was awful at the subject anyway tbh lol.

What do you guys think you got in AQA triple science, after seeing the papers?
    This reminds me of a time when my teacher gave me an A* for a descriptive writing assignment. She told me I have a real shot of becoming a flourishing book author. But congratulations completing an AS course already.

Why on earth would I click this thread

I'm feeling...alright sometimes...and terrified the rest of the time...

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited for results day! As well as GCSEs I did AS General Studies and FSMQ, and the results for both of those were released on A Level results day, but my school didn't tell us whether or not Year 11s could pick up their results for those subjects when they were released or if we have to wait until GCSE results day, so I don't know what I got or when I will get my results for GS + FSMQ.
    On the school website it says that uncollected GCSE and A Level results will be sent by 2nd class post in the afternoon of each results day so there's a small chance my school could have sent them (and they'll probably arrive either Saturdayor Monday if so) but there's around 40ish year 11s who did gs and/or fsmq and they probably wouldn't want to send results to all of them. However, I shall be checking the post anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Who has done AQA History B? And are you excited as I am to get my grade?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dexterminate)
    Who has done AQA History B? And are you excited as I am to get my grade?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    I can't sleep I'm stressing over it 😔 I just want 5 Cs to get into college that I've had my heart set on lmao

ReputationRep:
    Literally can't sleep rn cos of results day ****kkkkk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wish sleep could easily happen at the press of a button.

ReputationRep:
    Idk why but just thought of this 😂 I did a subject early last year and when I was driving to pick up the result I was so nervous. The song playing at the time (Shawn Mendes tbh) has always stuck with me and I can't listen to it without remembering all those exact feelings. So be careful what song you listen to on the way, it will haunt you 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do it Right)
    Idk why but just thought of this 😂 I did a subject early last year and when I was driving to pick up the result I was so nervous. The song playing at the time (Shawn Mendes tbh) has always stuck with me and I can't listen to it without remembering all those exact feelings. So be careful what song you listen to on the way, it will haunt you 😂😂
    Thanks for the tip, I don't want my favourite song to keep bad emotions with it

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it was on this thread, but I can't find it. Can someone link the year 12 2016/17 forum here for me please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XLittleSparrowX)
    Thanks for the tip, I don't want my favourite song to keep bad emotions with it
    No problem and ikr I thought it would calm me down 😂 I'm sure you've done fab so hopefully whatever song will be attached to good vibes ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do it Right)
    No problem and ikr I thought it would calm me down 😂 I'm sure you've done fab so hopefully whatever song will be attached to good vibes ☺️
    Thanks! I hope you do well too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kxjzh)
    I'm pretty sure it was on this thread, but I can't find it. Can someone link the year 12 2016/17 forum here for me please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure but I think this is it bud?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3508351

ReputationRep:
    How's everyone feeling about French

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    How's everyone feeling about French
    Alright but I wasn't too fond of the listening exam like many others so grade boundaries I hope, will be a bit lenient. Reading exam was awesome though in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Aqa french? That listening test was horrific.... but that reading was so easy i still think i can get an a*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.