The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
Incredible poster.
Thanks for sharing.
It is interesting to see inovative and new ways of spreading the serah of the prophet in this digital age we live.

Np. Definitely.

Original post by Warrior Gene
No was just interested to know as I may move there soon.

Oo nice. Apparently many Muslims there are from Lebanon.
Original post by IdeasForLife

Oo nice. Apparently many Muslims there are from Lebanon.

Yup seems like so.
Can't believe Eid is here already on Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2083
Original post by HAnwar
Can't believe Eid is here already on Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr but this Eid is not going to all big and busy for me.
Original post by h333
Ikr but this Eid is not going to all big and busy for me.

Yeah and this is meant to be the big Eid as well. I'll be too busy to celebrate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salamalaikam bros.

Anyone going Hajj this year? Anyone done it before?

Subhan Allah.
Reply 2087
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah and this is meant to be the big Eid as well. I'll be too busy to celebrate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. Well for me it is mainly because majority of family friends and including some of my family members are on holiday back home. So it will be quite quiet.
how do people in UK do qurbani?
Original post by h333
Lol. Well for me it is mainly because majority of family friends and including some of my family members are on holiday back home. So it will be quite quiet.

Yeah I get what you mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2090
Original post by SlavsOut
Salamalaikam bros.

Anyone going Hajj this year? Anyone done it before?

Subhan Allah.

Wa'alaikum Assalaam....although I am a sister :smile:

Not me but know a couple of people that have gone for this year SubhanAllah. Why though?

What do you mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2092

There is a halaal butchers that can perform it for you. But I don't know fully about it as the elders handle all that stuff.
Reply 2094

Jzk, SubhanAllah nice video. Reminded me of what my bro said to me once actually.
Original post by h333
Jzk, SubhanAllah nice video. Reminded me of what my bro said to me once actually.

Do you wanna share :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Assalamu alaykum

Reply 2098
Original post by Leukocyte
Assalamu alaykum

Wa'alaikum Assalaam :h:
Jzk for reminders.
Loved the second one actually.

Original post by HAnwar
Do you wanna share :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol it is nothing major. Basically one day my bro was actually telling/discussing with me about the same topic as in the video. And I was amazed at how our beloved prophet SAW conducted his leadership SubhanAllah because although he did not need any advice still he cared for the people around him (community) and considered their views etc which automatically shows his humble character which made him stand out as a leader at that time. This is actually a very important factor of a successful leader and so can be implemented and become useful in this life time. My brother was like we can learn from that and implement it too in life if needed as one can never truly be superior or think they are to another human being completely.

Ok we had a big discussion/chat so can't really say all but as a summary my bro was highlighting that there is so much beauty and life lessons in even the smallest acts our prophet SAW displayed throughout his life, which we may overlook,not give it justice and not appreciate as much as we should.

Latest

Trending

Trending