Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spotty Dog)
    Despite the fact that if their worlds ever met again both world would collapse, if I remember rightly?
    May do, i cant remember at all lol, be she seems to be getting back threw!

I noticed the dieing bees thing too.

Also i love how on an episode of confidential, Tennant was complaining that all the spin off series characters get to on Doctor who, but he never get to go on any of there series.

ReputationRep:
    Basically RTD is leaving and he wants to put all his creations in to his final story...to finish of with a big bang...

And seeing he started with the daleks and bad wolf...created martha and Torchwood...

i think its right he should finish with them...

So hopefully for the dr who die hards moffat wont have the daleks in for a very long time...

ReputationRep:
    can someone just quickly tell me why bad wolf= alien invasion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flugtag)
    can someone just quickly tell me why bad wolf= alien invasion?
    It dosnt

Bad Wolf = Rose Tyler.

I have a question bout the ep i will spoiler tag!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Actully, when that family the Nobles where living with, and the grandad was saying "there doing it agian" when they got sent off, that implying they went to concentration camps? Or that they where killed off in some holocaust type fasion? I thaught the latter, but then i thaught at may be a bit extream.

ReputationRep:
    oh thats what the doctor said at the end though.
    " bad wolf means alien universe" or something like that

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that thought that episode was awful?

ReputationRep:
    wait, didnt the doctor say "Bad wolf means the end of the universe" or did i mis-hear? :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    wait, didnt the doctor say "Bad wolf means the end of the universe" or did i mis-hear? :s:
    He said "Bad wolf means the end of the universe"

ReputationRep:
    yeh so why does it mean the end of the universe?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe hes saying if Bad Wolf is back, in the form of Rose Tyler, he meets her, then the universe will collaspe, like someone said before.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Re: Bad Wolf: I got the impression from confidential that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is a 'hole' between universes in which matter is able to get through (but this is not Rose's fault), and the fact that Rose is able to communicate with the Doctor indicates that something is wrong, and she is warning him in advance that there is a rift between universes = it's the end of the universe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is a 'hole' between universes in which matter is able to get through (but this is not Rose's fault), and the fact that Rose is able to communicate with the Doctor indicates that something is wrong, and she is warning him in advance that there is a rift between universes = it's the end of the universe?
    That would make sense

ReputationRep:
    why does rose have a lisp lol?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Flugtag)
    why does rose have a lisp lol?
    Billie was trying to get back into the slightly.. err.. 'Chavvy' accent of Rose, when she's actually really posh in real life :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    It dosnt

Bad Wolf = Rose Tyler.

I have a question bout the ep i will spoiler tag!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Actully, when that family the Nobles where living with, and the grandad was saying "there doing it agian" when they got sent off, that implying they went to concentration camps? Or that they where killed off in some holocaust type fasion? I thaught the latter, but then i thaught at may be a bit extream.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I got the impression that it was a second holocaust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I got that too.

Loved this ep, but I can't wait til next week! It's going to be fantastic with everybody in!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Maybe hes saying if Bad Wolf is back, in the form of Rose Tyler, he meets her, then the universe will collaspe, like someone said before.
    Oh my word how did I not think of this?!

ReputationRep:
    omg omg omg BAD WOLF glade to see that back. its going to be a realy fab epp next week ok i dont mean to sound harsh but with that many people coming back

The Dr

Donna Noble
    Rose Tyler
    Martha Jones

Jack Harkness (tourch wood)
    Gwen Cooper(tourch wood)
    Ianto Jones (tourch wood)

Jackie Tyler (rose mother)
    Mickey Smith (rose anying friend)
    Harriet Jones (MP Flydale North and then PM)
    Davros ( Dalek marster)

and we have every one from The Sarah Jane Adventures
    Sarah Jane Smith
    Luke smith

among othere that will be back what the heck will all the people be doing in the last epp could this be the final epp becaue u dont bring back every one from every spin off show for nothing do u. if so some one will die for good and it could be any one my bet is
    Donna Noble
    Rose Tyler
    Martha Jones
    Jackie Tyler (rose mother)
    Mickey Smith (rose anying friend)
    Harriet Jones (MP Flydale North and then PM)
    Davros ( Dalek marster)

ReputationRep:
    The Bees disappearing does contribute to the ending, but not sure how. RTD said so on confidential

ReputationRep:
    im kinda worried next week's episode might be ruined by having too many characters in it, like it might be too rushed in order for them all to play a part in it, or have lots of smaller, weaker storylines :s:

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.