TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope Watch

F1's Finest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight

One of my favourites. The classics.
WildeAboutOscar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by James A)
Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight

One of my favourites. The classics.
I love that verse and genuinely wish I can live it out more.

Praying for all you tsrers because a lot of you probably have uni exams coming up soon.
F1's Finest
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WildeAboutOscar)
I love that verse and genuinely wish I can live it out more.

Praying for all you tsrers because a lot of you probably have uni exams coming up soon.
Same, he's the only source where we can put all our trust, in him and he will provide for us.

Sometimes God may not reveal things to you straight away and situations might still remain the same, but God's timing is the best.

Reminds me of Isaiah 55:8-9

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Aula
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Feeling a little under attack at the moment. Would appreciate prayers.

Suspect it's because I'm leading a confirmation session on Sunday/have got in touch about a discernment group. Means I'm probably on the right track though :awesome:
F1's Finest
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aula)

Suspect it's because I'm leading a confirmation session on Sunday/have got in touch about a discernment group. Means I'm probably on the right track though :awesome:
hahaha this is probably confirmation that you are indeed on the right track!

Whenever we step up our faith or something along the lines, then that is when you feel under attack

Praying!
fluteflute
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've found some of the posts here in the last few days pretty helpful, thanks everyone!

Here's my slightly less biblical contribution...
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by fluteflute)
I've found some of the posts here in the last few days pretty helpful, thanks everyone!

:teehee: oh dear
brent_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

"I was reading the book of Numbers and I realised I haven't got yours" LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aula)

Praying lovely. Stay strong! :hugs:
F1's Finest
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

(Original post by brent_)
"I was reading the book of Numbers and I realised I haven't got yours" LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: I'm crying
sherbet_lemons7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aula)

Praying! :hugs:
WildeAboutOscar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I hate the way I'm living at the moment, the Devil is trying to snare my feet and I'm faltering.

I chose stupidly to listen to the world and twist Paul's teaching on how everything is permissible and I am freaking out about a possible pregnancy. Please pray that I'm not.

My devotional verse was poignant:
Philippians 4 v 6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I hate the way I'm living at the moment, the Devil is trying to snare my feet and I'm faltering.

I chose stupidly to listen to the world and twist Paul's teaching on how everything is permissible and I am freaking out about a possible pregnancy. Please pray that I'm not.

Philippians 4 v 6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Praying for you :console: :yes: :hugs:
Joannywhite
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
"Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is the will of God for you who belong to Christ Jesus"

1 Thess. 5:16-18
JoshL123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello everyone! I have my university exams coming on Monday. Negative thoughts going through my head. I would really appreciate some prayers
TheGirlOnFire.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JoshL123)
Hello everyone! I have my university exams coming on Monday. Negative thoughts going through my head. I would really appreciate some prayers
Hey there! Will be keeping you in my prayers! all the best in your exams and may god's favour be with you

Here's one my favourite verses:

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. "
Philippians 4:13

Stay strong & be positive always!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hang on in there, Josh! Will be praying for you :yes:
sherbet_lemons7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Praying! :hugs:
Mazzini
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Aula)

:hugs: will pray for you and all the candidates :yes:

Spoiler:
Show
Was it just me who thinks calling the confirmees "candidates" weird? :getmecoat:

Oh and this :ahee:

Spoiler:
Show

That's brilliant :teehee:

Philippians 4 v 6-7
:hugs:

Will be praying for you :yes:

Good luck! I'll be praying :yep: :hugs:
WildeAboutOscar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Praying for you :console: :yes: :hugs:
(Original post by Mazzini)

:hugs:

Will be praying for you :yes:
Thanks guys. I just hope it is Catholic guilt giving me these feelings tbh.

Philippians 4:6-7

New International Version (NIV)

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1017)
79.14%
Leave (268)
20.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed