Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PG593)
    This wait was absolutely unbearable (I was on the edge of insanity) but I'm speechless and ecstatic at the moment.

INTERVIEW AT BARTS FEB 25TH!!!!!!

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting, stay positive guys
    Hey! me tooo!! @4:15 what time is yours?

ReputationRep:
    Interview at Barts on the 24th at 10:55 (Group C)! .. delighted.

ReputationRep:
    Interview on the 25th

(Original post by Cephalosporin)
      PG!!! THIS MADE ME SMILE!! I know how long you've waited, especially since it's one of your top choices!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! (okay going to save this one for when you get an offer in March!!)
      Cepha, cheers mate! I really hope you hear from Kings soon and Barts if you've not already. Haha, Glasgow is so close now...btw another video of mine for my crew later on this week, hope you like it

(Original post by SAS18)
      Hey! me tooo!! @4:15 what time is yours?
      10:55 Group D, congrats hun

ReputationRep:
      Just got my interview invite through for the 25th

Group D at 3

ReputationRep:
      Finally the wait is over, so happy as this is my top choice! Interview on 24th February at 3:50 PM in GROUP A

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by PG593)
      This wait was absolutely unbearable (I was on the edge of insanity) but I'm speechless and ecstatic at the moment.

INTERVIEW AT BARTS FEB 25TH!!!!!!

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting, stay positive guys
      Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Well done Petros!!!!!! I am super super super happy for you!!! Good luck for your interview, hopefully you'll get an offer because I know how badly you want to go Barts. So happy for you- quite proud of you tbh lol :') :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JTSF)
      If you came over and spoke to me, I was the guy who was into medical research.
      I may have done. There were a lot of candidates that morning :p:

I did talk about research to some people, and anyone asking about intercalated degrees

(Original post by Tee Logan x)
        Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Well done Petros!!!!!! I am super super super happy for you!!! Good luck for your interview, hopefully you'll get an offer because I know how bad you want to go Barts. So happy for you- quite proud of you tbh lol :') :hugs:
        Thanks so much hun, hopefully it's bright skies from here on out and I'm going to give this interview 4000% Hope you liked the vid

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by PG593)
        Thanks so much hun, hopefully it's bright skies from here on out and I'm going to give this interview 4000% Hope you liked the vid
        Tis absolutely fine! yeah you better i loved it man- you never seem to disappoint- it was so soothing to listen to! If we both get into Barts, i'll make sure you play a song for me live okay??

ReputationRep:
        Has anyone still not received an interview for a100
        Medicine?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Pravthechav28)
        Medicine?
        me! haven't hear whatsoever

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Pravthechav28)
        Medicine?
        Me 723.5 ukcat 610 ucas. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
        Just got an interview! I got it at 11:00 this morning! It's for the 24th at 3:00, so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My stats are 632 UCAS, 667.5 UKCAT and I'm a first time A100 applicant.

ReputationRep:
        Got an interview this morning for 25th Feb!!
        UCAS 690 UKCAT 697.5

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ak395)
        Me 723.5 ukcat 610 ucas. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
        680 ukcat and 750 ucas tariff

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by FFCrusader)
        I may have done. There were a lot of candidates that morning :p:

I did talk about research to some people, and anyone asking about intercalated degrees
        Yeah someone told me Barts give you a masters in biomed when you intercalate. Is that true?

ReputationRep:
        Interview on the 25th of Feb at 11.20!! Sooo happy

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by tillylowkis)
        Interview on the 25th of Feb at 11.20!! Sooo happy
        Congrats! What are your stats? I'm so worried as I haven't heard anything yet

ReputationRep:
        Who knows anything about group F?? What does that even mean? :confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.