Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't sleep...
    and I need to be awake in approx 6 hours.
    faq life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimeCrazy)
    Hahaha yup, im pretty close with em, and yeah.I am of the same tribe you said. If you tell Abayo Shukri who my mum is she will deffo know who I am xD last time I saw her was I think 3 years back. When I was in yr 11. my mum and Abayo halimo actually live next to each in egypt now. Even with another realtivw of yours! Edo donbiro!

Aww don't worry you will see then soon inshallah. Yeah I applied to Royal but my family was like we would rather you stay close to home, so I agreed. I fell I in love with Nottingham Trent at that point so I didn't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tiny world maaaaan :') :jumphug:
    Ah right! When do u start?

Im sooo nervous about the fact that i start in 3 weeks, its actually ridiculous lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    I don't sleep...
    and I need to be awake in approx 6 hours.
    faq life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's me! I have no idea why I am up tbh. I need to wake up for 11 ish to clean becuase I got peeps coming round. And yet im awake now. This is just too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    :laugh:

Me? Thirsty? Where you getting this from breh?
    Aren't you? I was about to offer you a glass of water :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    I haven't read (only saw name) but is AnharM being thirsty again?

Come on Anhar. That's enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You jealous? !

lel good boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People be so damn thirsty these days xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People be so damn thirsty these days xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lel.
    Go to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me and AnimeCrazy have basically just established that we're cousins!!
    I never knew that I'd end up meeting relatives on here lol!

Caadi ma'han TSR

ReputationRep:
    Master sun and Hana Kimi, I'm actually watching then both right now. Hana Kimi is so funny, I'm on ep 11 now and I just want it to ever end ;(Sano is my bae xD

As for Masters Sun the girl is.just Yooo cute and when does his hand thing and goes 'shiro or Kaja' I laugh so hard ;P

Came out nowhere but hi ! XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol helloo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenSI)
    Lol helloo
    Hello!! How are you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So me and SecretNerd are actually cousins. The people you can find on here is unreal xD What are the odds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Tiny world maaaaan :') :jumphug:
    Ah right! When do u start?

Im sooo nervous about the fact that i start in 3 weeks, its actually ridiculous lol.
    22nd September is.all the freshers week think so like a week after that. Right now I'm just sorting out some things. Done a student bank account, and just saving up,some extra money just incase my money doesn't come on time for freshers week.

How long is your commute? I know.its in London but London is actually quite big.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenSI)
    Reading wattpad since 08/09 loveeeee it. Especially werewolf books
    Any landers out here Btw? Not that it matters
    When you were on back then, did.you remember when they made the chats? And then removed en ;( Hahah I read werewolf books too. My fav was She's one of the boys. And She's on the hunt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    Lol you watch animie shows ima more of korean dramas
    My sister watches korean dramas too. Watched it once seems kinda cool but i watch too many shows anyways.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When you were on back then, did.you remember when they made the chats? And then removed en ;( Hahah I read werewolf books too. My fav was She's one of the boys. And She's on the hunt

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lander right here. family lives in hargeisa and elefweyn. Habaryoonis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm both xD what's your fav drama?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm caus I am watching Fated to love you now, I like it. But my all time Fav one was Boys over flowers, it was my first drama ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abzey_97)
    My sister watches korean dramas too. Watched it once seems kinda cool but i watch too many shows anyways.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol its Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    Hmm caus I am watching Fated to love you now, I like it. But my all time Fav one was Boys over flowers, it was my first drama ever
    Omg, Fated to love is my babe. Im so in love with. 'Oh baby i love you' hahah Gun is my fav, guy is my whatsapp background picture xD Daniel annoys me so bad.

Boys over flowers?.... Boys over flowers? That show was horrendus, it was my first drama as well and omg it was just soo bad, her acting was appalling, what on earth was wrong with Lee Min Ho's hair?

I tell you the Japanese version is SO much better. Their acting is top top notch the girl isnt as whiny as the Korean version and I actually ended up liking the main lead In Hana Yori Dango.

LOL. But other than that I just love all other korean drama. Ive started watching this new one called Mama and its good. Oh and The secret Hotel, Yoo In Na is in it. I love that actress.

ReputationRep:
    Omg, Fated to love is my babe. Im so in love with. 'Oh baby i love you' hahah Gun is my fav, guy is my whatsapp background picture xD Daniel annoys me so bad.

Boys over flowers?.... Boys over flowers? That show was horrendus, it was my first drama as well and omg it was just soo bad, her acting was appalling, what on earth was wrong with Lee Min Ho's hair?

I tell you the Japanese version is SO much better. Their acting is top top notch the girl isnt as whiny as the Korean version and I actually ended up liking the main lead In Hana Yori Dango.

LOL. But other than that I just love all other korean drama. Ive started watching this new one called Mama and its good. Oh and The secret Hotel, Yoo In Na is in it. I love that actress.

Hahaha caus it was my first drama OMG I dnt know I was kinda excited and everything But after I looked at the Japanese version I was lyk DAMN its soo much better Lee Min Ho's hair was a disaster hahahaha.

FATED TO LOVE YOU IS SOOO AWESOME OMG, have you seen the bit when David pit (hahahahah his name is hilarious) proposed to her in ep 15 hahahhahah Gun was soo upset. OMG gun's laughs are hilarious hahhahahh especially how he calls her Snail loool and how he looks possessed

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.