Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The I-SOC (Islamic Society) (X) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    Guys,

We need to be careful when discussing this. Firstly, there are a lot of jewish individuals who do not even live in Israel. Also, even within israel you can not blame the jewish people - but the government, and foreign governments too.

It's like accusing all muslims for the atrocious actions of ISIS, Alqaeda, saudi and so on. We don't like it done to us, so why are we doing it to our jewish brothers and sisters?

Lastly, there are many jewish individuals who actually campaign for the rights of Palestinians.

Jews for justice for Palestine: http://jfjfp.com

Jewish voice for peace: http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org

I personally have had jewish friends since i was young, as well as jewish friends currently, and jewish lecturers. I have an immense ammount of respect for them.

So the way you like people to seperate ISIS from Islam, please also separate zionism/the israeli government from judaism.

Once again i pay my respects to the jewish women , men and children brutally murdered under the orders of hitler. One must only wonder at how the survived that brutal ordeal, from being experimented on when alive, being tortured, seeing one another get brutally killed. It was one of the darkest days for humanity.
    :yy:
    مُجَاهِدٍ قَالَ‏:‏ كُنْتُ عِنْدَ عَبْدِ اللهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، وَغُلاَمُهُ يَسْلُخُ شَاةً، فَقَالَ‏:‏ يَا غُلاَمُ، إِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَابْدَأْ بِجَارِنَا الْيَهُودِيِّ، فَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ‏:‏ الْيَهُودِيُّ أَصْلَحَكَ اللَّهُ‏؟‏ قَالَ‏:‏ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُوصِي بِالْجَارِ، حَتَّى خَشِينَا أَوْ رُئِينَا أَنَّهُ سَيُوَرِّثُهُ‏.

Mujahid said, "I was with 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr while his slave was skinning a sheep. He said, 'Boy! When you finish, start with the Jewish neighbour.' A man there exclaimed, 'Jewish? May Allah correct you!' He replied, 'I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, recommend that we treat our neighbours well until we feared (or we thought) that he would order us to make them our heirs.'"

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 128 - Al-Albani said Saheeh in Saheeh Al-Adab Al-Mufrad #95

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Yeah I know.
    But I don't think we can discuss it on here. My other post was deleted lol.
    Oh, I'll stop. Sorry.
    Guys,

We need to be careful when discussing this. Firstly, there are a lot of jewish individuals who do not even live in Israel. Also, even within israel you can not blame the jewish people - but the government, and foreign governments too.

It's like accusing all muslims for the atrocious actions of ISIS, Alqaeda, saudi and so on. We don't like it done to us, so why are we doing it to our jewish brothers and sisters?

Lastly, there are many jewish individuals who actually campaign for the rights of Palestinians.

I personally have had jewish friends since i was young, as well as jewish friends currently, and jewish lecturers. I have an immense ammount of respect for them.

So the way you like people to seperate ISIS from Islam, please also separate zionism/the israeli government from judaism.

Once again i pay my respects to the jewish women , men and children brutally murdered under the orders of hitler. One must only wonder at how the survived that brutal ordeal, from being experimented on when alive, being tortured, seeing one another get brutally killed. It was one of the darkest days for humanity.
    I didn't mean all jews. Sorry if it seemed like I did

ReputationRep:
    It's Auschwitz anniversary today, and i want to pay my tribute on behalf of the muslim Ummah for the poor woman, men, and children who were murdered by Hitler's orders at this barbaric concentration camp. It's an utterly horrendous situation and event for any human to go through, and highlights mans evils when abusing his free will.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

I must also note, In Islam, we do not say anyone who was not a Muslim goes to hell. Rather, God looks at the sincerity of a person, how much access to the truth he had, how much he genuinely sought for the truth etc.

Ali Ibn Abi Talib a.s (successor of Muhammed pbuh, and his ahlulbayt, was personally brought up by the holy prophet pbuh and was one of the few who never bowed to an idol at any point in their life):

"Remember, Maalik, that amongst your subjects there are two kinds of people: those who have the same religion as you have; they are brothers to you, and those who have religions other than that of yours, they are human beings like you. Men of either category suffer from the same weaknesses and disabilities that human beings are inclined to, they commit sins, indulge in vices either intentionally or foolishly and unintentionally without realizing the enormity of their deeds. Let your mercy and compassion come to their rescue and help in the same way and to the same extent that you expect Allah to show mercy and forgiveness to you".

Letter 53 - To Malik Al Ashtor for Governance
    Nahajul Balagaha
    Have you read Mein Kampf?

ReputationRep:
    Guys,

I was talking about the Israeli army/government

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K1NG93)
    Have you read Mein Kampf?
    The book authored by hitler?

Muslims are united in calling him a wicked tyrant.

His struggle , i.e the translations of the word 'mein kampf' was his inability to exercise even the most basic of human rights and human sense of decency.

May Allah swt punish him for his ruthless crimes.

ReputationRep:
    The book authored by hitler?

Muslims are united in calling him a wicked tyrant.

His struggle , i.e the translations of the word 'mein kampf' was his inability to exercise even the most basic of human rights and human sense of decency.

May Allah swt punish him for his ruthless crimes.
    Yeah mein Kampf is Hitler's autobiography.

Are they?

I like Hitler's moustache.

ReputationRep:
    Yo salamuna

ReputationRep:
    Asalamu alaykum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TikkaMasala.007)
    Asalamu alaykum
    Wa 'alaykum assalaam, brother

You're new here? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Positron.)
    Wa 'alaykum assalaam, brother

You're new here? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm a sister
    i came back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Yo salamuna
    Wa' alaikum assalam

Asalamu alaykum
    Wa'alaikum assalam

Welcome to ISOC!

ReputationRep:
    Asalamu alaykum
    Walaikum assalam, I like your name. 😀

ReputationRep:
    I'm a sister
    i came back
    You are biryani 007 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Welcome back
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tennumbers)
    Wa' alaikum assalam

Wa'alaikum assalam

Welcome to ISOC!
    I'm an old member :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankabout)
    Walaikum assalam, I like your name. 😀
    Merci .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    That's Jameel in case you didn't know :yes:
    Captain obvious :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are biryani 007 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Welcome back
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Quantum your intelligence scares me :afraid: :no: .

ReputationRep:
    Captain obvious :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Indeed, what of it :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    It's not jameel Planty :no: :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    shh.

why you always gotta make jammybooo not be able to have fun?

snitch verified.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.