Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rory_M_)
    Who else has firmed Keele?
    Hi , I firmed with Keele 😁 It was the only place I wanted and applied for

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Huddersfield yet? Regarding offers or rejections. As I'm still waiting to hear back from my interview in January!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rory_M_)
    Who else has firmed Keele?
    Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LJD-9)
    I'm in the same boat of 'borderline' applicants at Birmingham... kinda wish they'd just tell us:/
    Its really annoying! I hope we will hear by the end of march because i want to put it down as my 2nd choice, as i have my top choice :/ want to sort accomodation etc.. Can i ask what grades you got at AS? I think my average results have made me boarderline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma2898)
    Anyone heard back from Huddersfield yet? Regarding offers or rejections. As I'm still waiting to hear back from my interview in January!
    I was rejected 4 days after my interview, so you may be on the waiting list still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeoKees)
    I was rejected 4 days after my interview, so you may be on the waiting list still
    Oh I'm really sorry! And thanks for letting me know that gives me a bit more hope! So have you had any offers yet/ elsewhere?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the occupational health checks (in particular, KCL, but any) are like? Like what is likely to fail you?

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my first offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwendavies)
    Finally got my first offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats! Where is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieBlogger)
    Congrats! Where is it?
    Thank you! Keele

ReputationRep:
    Finally received an offer from MMU! Over the moon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting with no offers yet or just me ? my interviews are so late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikstar)
    Finally received an offer from MMU! Over the moon!!
    Well done! Is that where you are going to firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Indeed it is and put Huddersfield as my insurance but im a 'mature' student anyways so i wont have to worry. Hope you're getting along well with your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Keele after 2nd March interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma2898)
    Oh I'm really sorry! And thanks for letting me know that gives me a bit more hope! So have you had any offers yet/ elsewhere?
    I've been given an offer for York St John which is where I really want to go so thrilled really, I didn't like the look of Huddersfield when I went actually haha! They did say though on my interview day that there will be 20 or so on a waiting list until they hear back from those who have offers with regards to their DBS and second referee, so you may still get in yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikstar)
    Indeed it is and put Huddersfield as my insurance but im a 'mature' student anyways so i wont have to worry. Hope you're getting along well with your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooo! We could be class buddies! Ive firmed mmu and am also a mature student

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slurry90)
    Ooo! We could be class buddies! Ive firmed mmu and am also a mature student

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi. I'm a mature student, well about to be, and I've just had an offer from MMU too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane1296)
    Hi. I'm a mature student, well about to be, and I've just had an offer from MMU too!!!
    Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slurry90)
    Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! You too!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.