The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
scrawlx101
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Manchester United)
Saul is Atletico's long-term replacement for Gabi, they will not be selling him to us and he would not want to come anyway; Atletico are one of the best teams in the world for developing young talent and he would have to compete with Schneiderlin at United.

It's not going to happen.

Edit: Why are people getting excited about signing potential CAM's and CDM's? We don't need anymore, they're our best positions. The only thing that will excite me is a RW, ST or LCB.
which position do you think we;ll get in jan?
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Youri Tielemans is better.
Mo De Lemone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
None of them are as good as Saúl is now and he's good enough and young enough to make an impact now/in the future. Regardless, Ben Pearson is supposedly joining Preston for £100k which is disappointing, and i rate Rothell and Gribbing but i just don't think we should ignore Saúl for them.
Manchester United
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by scrawlx101)
which position do you think we;ll get in jan?
Januzaj will fill the RW void until the summer, unless LVG persists with playing Mata out wide. If he fails to impress and Depay is still useless then I'm convinced we'll get a RW in the summer.

I think we'll sign a striker this month. It would make the single biggest contribution to the team as we lack goals. Ighalo and Lukaku are the two main options.

We'll probably bid for Stones in the summer too. They can have Fellaini back.
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Januzaj will fill the RW void until the summer, unless LVG persists with playing Mata out wide. If he fails to impress and Depay is still useless then I'm convinced we'll get a RW in the summer.

I think we'll sign a striker this month. It would make the single biggest contribution to the team as we lack goals. Ighalo and Lukaku are the two main options.

thy wont take fellaini back...unsure about ighalo tbh hes probably the most realistic
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

ighalo should stay away he's definitely not a man utd type player :lol:

poor mans costa :rofl:
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Imagine thinking Ben Pearson and Rothwell had a chance of making to be a first team regular.
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
Imagine thinking Ben Pearson and Rothwell had a chance of making to be a first team regular.
pearson's going anyway...
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by scrawlx101)
pearson's going anyway...
Yeah that's my point
Mo De Lemone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
United XI: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Schweinsteiger, Fellaini, Herrera, Mata, Martial, Rooney
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
No Pereira, Depay in starting line up but he starts Fellaini.

Going to sleep.
sr90
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mo De Lemone)
United XI: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Schweinsteiger, Fellaini, Herrera, Mata, Martial, Rooney
Absolute poverty

How anyone can look at that and think we don't need 3 signings this month is beyond me. Dreadful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seabear11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Think he just wants the early goals, and those players will come on once we established a lead. Glad to see Schneiderlin being given a rest for tuesday. His upturn in form has been down to him coming back.
zKlown
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Where's Schneiderlin?

Where's Pereira?

Why Fellaini, he can't kick a ball.

We need to sign Lukaku, would love him in our team.
Manchester United
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Big mistake.

Schneiderlin had to start the match in order to starve Sheffield United of chances, this would demotivate them and decrease the chance of them getting an early goal; which is the worst case scenario. Once we're 2-0 up, and Sheffield are fed up, then we can rest Schneiderlin for mid-week.
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
fellaini needs to be onjob in cm cant have him exposing us
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
did he change the system again? was hoping martial was going to get a rest tbh dont want him burning out
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
all this hype for us is scary...
Aky786UK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Baffled by Schneiderlin being rested considering he was out of the side a while back - and Pereira not being played is poor, probably head out on loan possibly this month..
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
LVG tactics strike once again......

if we don't win this (or even worse lose this game) my god....we have hit a new low pls ffs
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (109)
70.32%
No I haven't decided yet (30)
19.35%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
10.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed