Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hiiiii good evening/night/early morning how are you??

Goooood luckkkkk!!!!!!!! Don't forget to eat and be confident! You'll be great just don't panic!

Awww honey how come you haven't slept well?

Lol 6/7 hours seems like a God send but I totally feel you when it comes to only a few hours. Don't wesr yourself out!

How are you? How was work?

:hugs:
    I have to be on a bus by 10.25... normally sleep around 6am.. no sleep for me I think

ReputationRep:
    and job application to do before noon!

(Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect)
    I have to be on a bus by 10.25... normally sleep around 6am.. no sleep for me I think
    Awww damn so did you sleep?

Another night I've had with no sleep but then again no sleep is better than nightmares right?

Imagine being stuck in your nightmare and not being able to wake up and like you try so hard to get away from what you fear but you can't. It keeps dragging you in and delves right into your worst fears but you know it's a nightmare and you know it's not real yet you're still scared and frightened!

So Um yeah, rather not sleep! :lol:

I've got this bad habit of keeping people awake with me and my friends are always too polite to say that they're tired and stay awake! They're my true friends IMO! To give up their sleep (beauty sleep that they really need :teehee: ) just to make sure you have someone to talk to so you're not alone!

Alhumdullilah I'm lucky for them!

So thank youuu!!! I appreciate it truly and honestly!

Enough of the mushy stuff :lol: time to do something

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Awww damn so did you sleep?

Another night I've had with no sleep but then again no sleep is better than nightmares right?

Imagine being stuck in your nightmare and not being able to wake up and like you try so hard to get away from what you fear but you can't. It keeps dragging you in and delves right into your worst fears but you know it's a nightmare and you know it's not real yet you're still scared and frightened!

So Um yeah, rather not sleep! :lol:

Yeah, nightmares are awful :hug:

Nope, still here... Need to tidy my room and vacuum before I leave too. Waiting for my mum to get up so I can get started!

ReputationRep:
    doh! that's me!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah, nightmares are awful :hug:

Nope, still here... Need to tidy my room and vacuum before I leave too. Waiting for my mum to get up so I can get started!
    Haha awwww vacuum so early 😭😭😭 I'm going to go shower then start getting ready! Need to leave the house at 6:30

Good luck with the job applications honey

doh! that's me!
    Hahahahaha still anon :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha awwww vacuum so early 😭😭😭 I'm going to go shower then start getting ready! Need to leave the house at 6:30

Good luck with the job applications honey
    Thank you! Have a nice shower (hope that doesn't sound weird!). Where are you off to so early?

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Hahahahaha still anon :rofl:
    stupid thing, can't make it change

Well that was a vivid dream if ever there was one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awww honey how come you haven't slept well?

Lol 6/7 hours seems like a God send but I totally feel you when it comes to only a few hours. Don't wesr yourself out!

How are you? How was work?

Humein nahin pata. But I'm used to it now :lol:

Now I've been awake for like 20 hours and I'm still wide awake even after work, fasting and a visit to the gym

Work's always good and I'm ok And how are you? :hugs:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    I've got this bad habit of keeping people awake with me and my friends are always too polite to say that they're tired and stay awake! They're my true friends IMO! To give up their sleep (beauty sleep that they really need :teehee: ) just to make sure you have someone to talk to so you're not alone!Alhumdullilah I'm lucky for them!So thank youuu!!! I appreciate it truly and honestly!Enough of the mushy stuff :lol: time to do something
    Awww how lovely!

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Humein nahin pata. But I'm used to it now :lol:

Now I've been awake for like 20 hours and I'm still wide awake even after work, fasting and a visit to the gym

Work's always good and I'm ok And how are you? :hugs:

Awww how lovely!
    Damnnnn 20 hours!! you shouldn't have too get used to it though.

Aw that sucks honey. You went gym whilst fasting? Are you crazy? :shock: did you get some sleep in the end?

And I'm good thanks. Planning on getting some good night sleep tonight or bumping this thread if that doesn't work! :lol:

Thank you! Have a nice shower (hope that doesn't sound weird!). Where are you off to so early?

stupid thing, can't make it change
    Haha nope not too weird :lol:

Have work lol so have to wake up at 6:30 to leave the house at 7.15...

How you doing anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha nope not too weird :lol:

Have work lol so have to wake up at 6:30 to leave the house at 7.15...

How you doing anyway?
    Still sleeping at odd times. haha Just woke up on the sofa

urgh.. that's early for work

Had a 2 hour nap before :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Damnnnn 20 hours!! you shouldn't have too get used to it though.
    Yeah I'm used to spending like 18-20 hours awake depending on what time of year it is.:lol: When I was like 15/16 I used to sleep for 8-9 hours quite easily :moon:

Aw that sucks honey. You went gym whilst fasting? Are you crazy? :shock: did you get some sleep in the end?

Yes but very early in the morning so it works out okay :lol:

Did manage to get some sleep tho.

And I'm good thanks. Planning on getting some good night sleep tonight or bumping this thread if that doesn't work! :lol:

Aww ok. Hope you sleep well today. Look after yourself :hugs: warna hum naraz ho jayenge :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Staying at my friend's.. she has the central heating on... melting

ReputationRep:
    Not long until the 6am alarm. Better sleep now :lol:

:goodnight:

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Not long until the 6am alarm. Better sleep now :lol:

:goodnight:
    Did you sleep?

Have a good day

Staying at my friend's.. she has the central heating on... melting
    Lool I sleep with the fan on :lol:

I hate being hot! Did you get some sleep?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.