Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hi guys, sorry I've not been here, I hope everyone's ok, I've flicked through a couple of pages but gah too much to read I hope I don't miss anything important and that you're getting on ok. :hugs: for everyone.
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
B+M, I went to bed at about 2 this morning, woke up at 7. Still not great

My english is finally coming back to me, and I'm slightly more coherent now! I'm feeling okay, ish. But I think I'm going down

How are you?
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
B+M, I went to bed at about 2 this morning, woke up at 7. Still not great

My english is finally coming back to me, and I'm slightly more coherent now! I'm feeling okay, ish. But I think I'm going down

How are you?
I hope you haven't gone down, and have managed to keep your mood up - I'm also on the verge of a dip so I'm "counting my blessings" to try and bring it ^UP^ instead. Making mental lists of things to be happy about often helps, I find... so far I should be happy because:
- I got better results than I expected, so now have higher hopes of getting into Warwick next year.
- Being home alone for a few days gives me time to chill and catch up on sleep and laziness before going back to school.
- My best friends are home, after spending a month in Zambia, so I can see them again.

What reasons do you have to be happy, Raspberrybubbles? And anyone else for that matter. When you start listing them, it's surprising how many you can find.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Argh, I know what I should do: ring her rather than spend time here speculating.

Okay, my mood is slowly going down... and I'll try and think of some reasons. Just unsure!
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel low.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So, I tried to ring her and she's not there. I just wish for once she'd reply to my texts and messages. I know she doesn't HAVE to be there, just I want to see her.

Oh, the list. Well, I've not thought of anything yet :cry:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Becki, what's up?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
Haven't posted in ages. Sorry everyone. Hope yo're all okay :hugs: summers almost over and i'm panicking a bit. Not too sure why.

Luke suprised me by coming down last week and he left yesterday. It was an amazing suprise. Really really needed it.

Miss him now not smiling anymore. Worried about everything. Always. I'm a big mess up. When mum and dad find out they will go ape.

I just want to vanish into thin air. Life would be easier for everyone. Meh. I don't know. Really don't know anymore.

Mum and dad don't like friend c because they think the friendship doesn't do anything for me because i take on so. Feel confused about it all.

Crying is making my eyes puffy. I'm selfish aren't i? Always talking about me. Also my paranoia is reaching new heights. Fab.

Liz sorry i didn't message you time got away from me.
:hugs: been thinking of you. You're not selfish at all sweetie. It wouldn't be better if you were to disappear. Hang in there xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
hi guys, sorry I've not been here, I hope everyone's ok, I've flicked through a couple of pages but gah too much to read I hope I don't miss anything important and that you're getting on ok. :hugs: for everyone.
:hugs: Hi saber. How are you?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Becki, what's up?
I don't know. I just feel pretty meh. Want to go and sleep forever

Sorry you're feeling bad too :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
I don't know. I just feel pretty meh. Want to go and sleep forever

Sorry you're feeling bad too :hugs:
:hugs: Thats how im feeling tonight, ive done nothing al day, and now all im doing is binge eating as usual.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Argh, I know what I should do: ring her rather than spend time here speculating.

Okay, my mood is slowly going down... and I'll try and think of some reasons. Just unsure!
Sorry that your mood is going down, mine is too, its always the evenings i feel worse, i hate them. Im always so lonely
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Hi, how have you been?? :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
:hugs: Thats how im feeling tonight, ive done nothing al day, and now all im doing is binge eating as usual.
:hugs:

I eat too much.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hi all - i havent had chance to read everyones messages but i thought i'd just see how everyone was.
:hugs: to all.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)

I eat too much.
I find its a comfort thing though,
I remember i used to binge eat a while ago...and then i felt more suicidal then i ODed, so im worried im going in a cirlce.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sorry that your mood is going down, mine is too, its always the evenings i feel worse, i hate them. Im always so lonely
I've been trying to beat the lonliness tonight. But I couldn't. Might go for a walk in a bit and try not to do what I really want to do.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've been trying to beat the lonliness tonight. But I couldn't. Might go for a walk in a bit and try not to do what I really want to do.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Going for a walk sounds like a great idea! i wish where i lived was a little safer and not so bloody weird then i could do it without worrying but im trapped in doors.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I find its a comfort thing though,
I remember i used to binge eat a while ago...and then i felt more suicidal then i ODed, so im worried im going in a cirlce.

I do it as a comfort thing too. But then I feel guilty and stop eating for ages. I know I'm going to go into that phase soon but I'm trying to leave it as long as possible. I hope you don't feel more suicidal again :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.43%
No - but I will (25)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (218)
48.02%

Watched Threads