Turn on thread page Beta

The European/World Football Thread II watch

Announcements

Betis scored 3 past Barca today. Did really make them work tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    Betis scored 3 past Barca today. Did really make them work tbh.
    This is what happens when you have a 5 goal cushion, complacency. However there were certain players in the squad that were awful today, Adriano should walk back home. Keita whilst generally a reliable player I wouldn't mind seeing leave this summer, his stamina used to be his strong point and now he's looking like he runs on sand. Even Messi fluffed the penalty epically, a bad day at the office tbh.

Credit to Betis, they were terrific. Cannot wait to see them in La Liga next season based on this showing.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where I can get the Dortmund full kit? Done a tiny bit of browsing. Found the top for £65

Dortmund offical site is 75 euros for just the top, then 10 euros for a players name and number :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    This is what happens when you have a 5 goal cushion, complacency. However there were certain players in the squad that were awful today, Adriano should walk back home. Keita whilst generally a reliable player I wouldn't mind seeing leave this summer, his stamina used to be his strong point and now he's looking like he runs on sand. Even Messi fluffed the penalty epically, a bad day at the office tbh.

Credit to Betis, they were terrific. Cannot wait to see them in La Liga next season based on this showing.
    Adriano wasn't that bad imo. Keita has definately lost something though. In the summer, him out, Fabregas in? :borat:

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Anyone know where I can get the Dortmund full kit? Done a tiny bit of browsing. Found the top for £65

Dortmund offical site is 75 euros for just the top, then 10 euros for a players name and number :nothing:
    I looked a while back, you won't find it cheaper than £65.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)

I've found a place that sells this season's shirt, but also sells the 08-09 shorts and socks which are only slight different to the current ones. Any use?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    I looked a while back, you won't find it cheaper than £65.
    Hrm...

I just got the full Germany kit as well. For xmas though :gah:

(Original post by JK.)
    I've found a place that sells this season's shirt, but also sells the 08-09 shorts and socks which are only slight different to the current ones. Any use?
    Link me bbz :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Hrm...

I just got the full Germany kit as well. For xmas though :gah:

Link me bbz :teeth:
    Was gonna get the German kit last summer, never did though. :sad: You get Schweiny on it? :teeth:

Looks like the site's got a **** load of kits, shorts and socks on the second line. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Cristiano Ronaldo said once in a TV interview “the god of football has sent me to earth, in order to show people how to play football the right way!” When Messi heard about what Ronaldo said, he looked at the ground thinking for a while, then said: “I don’t remember sending anyone.”

:awesome:

Yeah I stole it from a mates facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    Was gonna get the German kit last summer, never did though. :sad: You get Schweiny on it? :teeth:

Looks like the site's got a **** load of kits, shorts and socks on the second line. :yy:
    Why didn't you get one? Too much self WUM? :mmm: Of course I got Schweiny on it, spelt correctly however :gah:

Cheers man. Shorts and sock were made by nike in 08-09 though. Might just get the top tbh. So expensive though :facepalm2: Especially since I still can't play football :facepalm2:

EDIT: £15 printing :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    From what I've heard you never could play football anyway.... :mmm:

(Original post by Deshi)
    Cristiano Ronaldo said once in a TV interview “the god of football has sent me to earth, in order to show people how to play football the right way!” When Messi heard about what Ronaldo said, he looked at the ground thinking for a while, then said: “I don’t remember sending anyone.”

:awesome:

Yeah I stole it from a mates facebook
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    From what I've heard you never could play football anyway.... :mmm:
    You heard wrong, maybe the words weren't clear enough down there :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    You heard wrong, maybe the words weren't clear enough down there :hand:
    Joe was quite adamant about it, I definitely didn't hear wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Joe was quite adamant about it, I definitely didn't hear wrong.
    :emo:

Sure you had your hearing aid on loud enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    :emo:

Sure you had your hearing aid on loud enough?
    He wrote it in foot high letters to make sure I got his point. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    He wrote it in foot high letters to make sure I got his point. :yep:
    You can see that high up? :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    You can see that high up? :dry:
    Yes. [with the aid of the fire brigade :smug:]

ReputationRep:

:adore:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.