POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
WelshBluebird
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What are the benefits of released the photos other than not doing much to satisfy a few nutjobs? Who would just claimed the photos were photoshopped anyway.
Craig_D
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CombineHarvester)
Wait a minute, Osama Bin Laden is dead?!
My Dad just told me that Prince William has got married too :dontknow:
Dekota-XS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Photos or no photos, a reprisal is imminent.
LaughingBro
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hope Wikileaks will!
ShadowConspiracy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Alex Jones)
surprise surprise.

He died in 2001/2002.They had his body for ages.
Great, Now the **** like ^ ^ this guy with his 'z0mg ItZ A CoNpSPIRACY iLluMinAti CoMing to Killl arghhhh Make SuRE You PrePARe"

chrislpp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They've changed the story of what actually ''happened'' as well.

Well done America, we sure believe you now.
Josh_Dey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
*cough*wikileaks*cough*
JoeLatics
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
I'm sorry, were you there?
They have said he was a threat to the forces there. So unless you were one of the navy seals, i seriuously doubt whether you can comment on how 'easily' he could have been captured.

Worlds most wanted man + being a threat (so not knowing what he could do) + already been in 40 minutes of gun fights = shoot him in the head.
I can only go off the sources which tell me that he was unarmed. He should have been captured if at all possible.
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ShadowConspiracy)
Great, Now the **** like ^ ^ this guy with his 'z0mg ItZ A CoNpSPIRACY iLluMinAti CoMing to Killl arghhhh Make SuRE You PrePARe"

you havent researched anything.

i've spent YEARS researching.

research then come back to me
cathlye
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Craig_D)
My Dad just told me that Prince William has got married too :dontknow:
lol
californiadreamin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't care if they release the photos or not to be honest, I'm just going to take Obama on his word. He's hardly going to lie about this is he? I mean, all it would take is Osama to release another video about all of this and then Obama's chances of being re-elected go out of the window. Osama's dead and conspiracy theorists are a fail. It wouldn't be in Obama's best interests to fabricate this...
lightburns
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by californiadreamin)
I don't care if they release the photos or not to be honest, I'm just going to take Obama on his word. He's hardly going to lie about this is he? I mean, all it would take is Osama to release another video about all of this and then Obama's chances of being re-elected go out of the window. Osama's dead and conspiracy theorists are a fail. It wouldn't be in Obama's best interests to fabricate this...
For the above reason, the only conspiracy possibilities left are:

1. Osama has been dead ages.
2. Osama is not dead, but captured.

Most probably there's no lie, but I agree with californiadreamin that there's no way that Osama can be alive and free.
JoeLatics
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MagicNMedicine)
We will never know what actually happened in that compound unless Obama uploads it to his youtube site for lols.

Maybe the Navy seal commander had Bin Laden kneeling down with his hands on his head in surrender and pointed the gun at his head and goes "I am going to end this once and for all". Then one of the other seals goes "you can't....he must stand trial". So the commander goes "he has control of Al Qaeda and the Taleban, he's too dangerous to be left alive", and Bin Laden goes "please don't let him kill me, I'm weak", and the other seal goes "it's not the American way, he must live", he knocks the gun out of the commander's hands and Bin Laden unleashes Muslamic lightning bolts out of his hands and starts zapping the commander, "powweer, unlimited powerrrr!!!" and fires the commander out of the roof. Then the other seal goes "what have I done" and Bin Laden gets up and says "you're fulfilling your destiny, now, join us and I have the power to give you eternal life in paradise". The seal goes "I will do whatever you ask" so Bin Laden goes "gooooooooood. Henceforth you shall be known as Abdullah Bin Mohammed. Now, take this belt of explosives, return to your country and detonate it in Washington. We must move quickly, the Americans are relentless." At that point a mysterious small green figure in US military uniform swings in from the roof, and says "faith in your new jihadist misplaced may be! now a cap in your terrorist ass I will bust" and he whipps out his pistol and put two shots in Bin Laden's head from close range. Then he radios in to President Obama who was watching from the Oval Office and says "good news I have, smoked out of his hole that terrorist motherf-er has been, change you have created, win the next election you will"....
Source?
JohnC2211
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Yes, researching things that only add up to your theory, and discounting everything else.
Dekota-XS
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by californiadreamin)
Osama would not make a video to prove Obama wrong because he is on the run.
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JohnC2211)
Yes, researching things that only add up to your theory, and discounting everything else.
no listen fairly to both sides.
ShadowConspiracy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

No you are what we call a typical idiot, Unless someone like you is actually there in whatever situation they don't believe it?

"Project HAARP weather modification ,Deh U. S CauSiNg tSuNaMiS IN JAPan dis CanNot go on WhY WouLd TehY DO dIS"

The longer we have conspiracy theorists the longer we get to laugh at people like you and your retarded views.
iPad User
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Cool find bro.
Dekota-XS
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ShadowConspiracy)
No you are what we call a typical idiot, Unless someone like you is actually there in whatever situation they don't believe it?

"Project HAARP weather modification ,Deh U. S CauSiNg tSuNaMiS IN JAPan dis CanNot go on WhY WouLd TehY DO dIS"

The longer we have conspiracy theorists the longer we get to laugh at people like you and your retarded views.
Settle down now.

All we ask for is proof that the world's most wanted terrorist has been killed and the white house has refused to give that proof.
ShadowConspiracy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dekota-XS)
Settle down now.

All we ask for is proof that the world's most wanted terrorist has been killed and the white house has refused to give that proof.
No, The only proof you people collect is to back up your own view, Nobody else's just your own.

Look at my previous post, Unless you people are actually right in the centre of what ever situation is you don't believe it.

"Deh MeDiA lieS"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.43%
No - but I will (25)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (218)
48.02%

Watched Threads