Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My invitation doesn't say essay, it says questionnaire. So confused :-(

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo, I got an offer last night! Home applicant interviewed on 09/12.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    I was thinking this too! Don't understand the discrepancy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    I had my interview last month, and we had an essay. Apparently someone leaked the question though, so maybe that's why it it says it's a questionnaire? Seems a bit odd though, giving some people an essay and others a questionnaire. You could email them or send them a message through your portal and ask? Good luck with the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoonyLuna)
    I had my interview last month, and we had an essay. Apparently someone leaked the question though, so maybe that's why it it says it's a questionnaire? Seems a bit odd though, giving some people an essay and others a questionnaire. You could email them or send them a message through your portal and ask? Good luck with the interview
    What is the difference between the essay and the ethical scenario people were talking about? Or is the essay based on the ethical scenario?

ReputationRep:
    hmm I don't think that's right! They had several essay questions not just one! I think its just a mistake in sending the updated version with the interview invite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_dewji)
    What is the difference between the essay and the ethical scenario people were talking about? Or is the essay based on the ethical scenario?
    nope they're totally different tasks!! this should really be stated in the documents supplementing your interview invite on the portal! task 1 is the essay- 15 mins to write and task 2 is the ethical scenario- 15 mins to plan! I really think you should contact them as they seem to have not sent you guys the new updated interview info!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    nope they're totally different tasks!! this should really be stated in the documents supplementing your interview invite on the portal! task 1 is the essay- 15 mins to write and task 2 is the ethical scenario- 15 mins to plan! I really think you should contact them as they seem to have not sent you guys the new updated interview info!!
    On my interview information letter it has a "what happens on the day" subheading and it just says that there will be a questionnaire beforehand (like someone has said above!) so I really don't know what to expect when I go and I was getting very confused reading this haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oyyoyy)
    Yes I've received an offer!
    Congrats How do you think your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_dewji)
    On my interview information letter it has a "what happens on the day" subheading and it just says that there will be a questionnaire beforehand (like someone has said above!) so I really don't know what to expect when I go and I was getting very confused reading this haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah they had that questionnaire last year!!! they've changed it this year!! I think you should call them up or something!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulib)
    They asked me to send all my predicted grades, the ones of access to the diploma, did they asked you this as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    in my application i had put grades from my 3rd and 4th high school year and the asked me for prediction of the fifth year's ones

this was last year tho, this year i didnt have to provide additional info

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolatytler)
    in my application i had put grades from my 3rd and 4th high school year and the asked me for prediction of the fifth year's ones

this was last year tho, this year i didnt have to provide additional info

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What was your ukcat last year? Have you been invited by other unis to interview this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Congratulations!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by nana96)
    omg congrats! when did you receive it and how did you feel the interview went

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    Congrats How do you think your interview went?
    Thanks! I thought my interview went pretty well actually, though they asked me about advanced directives, and my mind sort of blanked and I had to get them to explain it to me, which I thought would count against me a little.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone with offers! Just wondering if anyone has received a post-interview rejection yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    hmm I don't think that's right! They had several essay questions not just one! I think its just a mistake in sending the updated version with the interview invite!
    Hmm maybe. I think anyone's best bet is to contact the admissions office, because it's not like it's difficult to write another essay question! Have you had your interview already?

ReputationRep:
    hi guys has everyone been getting the email for AS certificates, i haven't yet and was wondering should i upload them anyways onto the my application page?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sporthello)
    hi guys has everyone been getting the email for AS certificates, i haven't yet and was wondering should i upload them anyways onto the my application page?
    I am in the same position..I haven't had an email asking for them but I don't know whether I have to upload them or not. Have you received an e-mail confirming that your uploaded certificates have been received and attached to you application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    I am in the same position..I haven't had an email asking for them but I don't know whether I have to upload them or not. Have you received an e-mail confirming that your uploaded certificates have been received and attached to you application?
    If you uploaded them ... You can see them by going into the your messages section and then the section which is messages sent by you ... You will be able to open and see any attachments you have sent ... Hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the certificates that have to be uploaded pre-interview, are they just GCSE certificates? and where do I upload them? do i just send them as a message to Kings via the portal? thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.