Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Battering for Sheffield Wednesday today by Fulham

ReputationRep:
    Good performance from Norwich today, and a deserved point against Derby. Was definitely worth the trip.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Holy **** Bournemouth and MK Dons.

ReputationRep:
    Forest and Fryatt robbed by the officials
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If Bournemouth go up, they'll be my favourite promoted club ever. They may eclipse Blackpool.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Mackay)
    If Bournemouth go up, they'll be my favourite promoted club ever. They may eclipse Blackpool.
    I remember when they started the season in League Two in administration on minus 17 points . This could only have been like 5 years ago. Remarkable and it just goes to show that it's still possible to rise through the leagues.

Is their ground Premier League standard though? It only holds 12,000 people. Maybe they'll have to share with Southampton/Portsmouth.

ReputationRep:
    Where are the hudd town fans !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMBCFC)
    Where are the hudd town fans !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There aren't any, just like yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I remember when they started the season in League Two in administration on minus 17 points . This could only have been like 5 years ago. Remarkable and it just goes to show that it's still possible to rise through the leagues.

Is their ground Premier League standard though? It only holds 12,000 people. Maybe they'll have to share with Southampton/Portsmouth.
    Eibar with a football ground smaller than several English non-league clubs are allowed to be in the same league as Real Madrid and Barcelona.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Holy **** Bournemouth and MK Dons.
    Indeed - only a point off top with a game in hand for MK Dons now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

I think there have been grounds not much bigger. Vicarage Road only did 17000, don't think Craven Cottage and frat ton Park stored many more

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by sr90)

Hell of an atmosphere if they go up. Great away day for PL teams, too. Bournemouth is a lovely place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooby)
    There aren't any, just like yesterday!
    Lol, great win btw mate. You know why im happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMBCFC)
    Lol, great win btw mate. You know why im happy
    Thanks and is it cos you've got Millwall in the cup?

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine IMBCFC and Hooby's conversation happening irl
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hyypia's jumped before he was pushed, then. Shame. Really wanted it to work out for him and Solskjaer in English management.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooby)
    Thanks and is it cos you've got Millwall in the cup?
    Yeah Millwall is a good cup tie, lots of fun . Also town thinking of us as their rivals and there going down

ReputationRep:
    All the Hyyp was gone long before anyway

their new boss will get first game syndrome and dump us out of the fa cup then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    I can imagine IMBCFC and Hooby's conversation happening irl
    What's IRL?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.