Yeah remember there was only one guy there named Jordan aha
    Haha fair, where were you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    Haha fair, where were you?
    I had a red coat on haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baarbs)
    hi there! How are you finding the process? I have only applied to Leeds as I live quite near and I have 2 small boys so all my eggs are very much in one basket! I can't believe I finally had a reply. I hope everyone else has heard.
    I only applied to BCU as it is the only Uni within traveling distance and even then it's going to take me well over an hour to get there. I applied in September, had an interview in December and got an offer a couple of weeks ago, so it seemed a long process. Anyway, hope your interview goes well, good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    If people have offers for the 11th March interview at Leeds does that mean I'm deffos rejected now... It's just a matter of time until they tell me :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baarbs)
    Interview - Leeds Beckett 11th March 1pm!

Cor!
    Well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higlet)
    If people have offers for the 11th March interview at Leeds does that mean I'm deffos rejected now... It's just a matter of time until they tell me :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think they will have rejected you - surely they would have let you know by now. Perhaps they are still in the process of sending emails out and you will hear next week.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how many places City London has?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djavor)
    I had a red coat on haha
    I have a terrible memory unfortunately

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Keep positive! They would have rejected by now, you're probably on a maybe pile that they're keen to give interviews to, but don't know if they have the places yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! Another lurker here, I've applied to City, UEA, Reading, Leeds Beckett and Uni of Manchester and have got conditional offers from the first 3 and waiting to hear back after interviews from the last 2.

Was anyone at the Leeds Beckett interview on the 18th of Feb? If so hellooooo and did you all expect to love the uni so much? I thought it would be my least favourite but I've been completely won over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carolina Monica)
    Hi everyone! Another lurker here, I've applied to City, UEA, Reading, Leeds Beckett and Uni of Manchester and have got conditional offers from the first 3 and waiting to hear back after interviews from the last 2.

Was anyone at the Leeds Beckett interview on the 18th of Feb? If so hellooooo and did you all expect to love the uni so much? I thought it would be my least favourite but I've been completely won over!
    Hello, thanks for posting It's really nice how we are all able to support each other through this process and share our highs and lows!

Well done on your offers! And fingers crossed for the other two!

Yes, I was at the interview on 18th Feb. I had previously been to open day there and loved it already so visiting for the interview re-confirmed it to me. The place has a really nice feel doesn't it and the tutors are really friendly. Do you think if you have an offer from them you will make it one of your choices now? It's so hard choosing isn't it!!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We shall die together

wish they'd just reject me haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madagascar)
    Hello, thanks for posting It's really nice how we are all able to support each other through this process and share our highs and lows!

Well done on your offers! And fingers crossed for the other two!

Yes, I was at the interview on 18th Feb. I had previously been to open day there and loved it already so visiting for the interview re-confirmed it to me. The place has a really nice feel doesn't it and the tutors are really friendly. Do you think if you have an offer from them you will make it one of your choices now? It's so hard choosing isn't it!!
    Hey! I'm so glad I found this post, makes the application process a bit less lonely because I personally don't know anyone applying for SLT! Yeah I think it's definitely up there with my top choices now, didn't like the fact that there was no face-to-face contact with City or Reading and I think all the staff were lovely and the uni/city is beautiful! I can't pick though, I just hope to hear back from them, it's been too long a wait! Where have you applied/what's your favourite so far?

ReputationRep:
    Had an interview for UEA on 2nd December and seems like everyone has heard but me- wish they would just reject me :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimok1)
    Had an interview for UEA on 2nd December and seems like everyone has heard but me- wish they would just reject me :')
    I feel like everyone's getting to this stage now! We've just got to keep going, and cling on the the bit of hope that they haven't given up on us yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview at DMU on Tuesday (24th). Anyone else??
    I'm really scared, but saw some here saying good things about their interview days, so that's comforting. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for preparation and that? I don't know what to do for the scenario questions especially.

I've also applied to Reading, City, and Newcastle. Haven't heard back from any, pretty sure I'm in the maybe pile which makes the interview at DMU even scarier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woro)
    I'm really scared, but saw some here saying good things about their interview days, so that's comforting. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for preparation and that? I don't know what to do for the scenario questions especially.

I've also applied to Reading, City, and Newcastle. Haven't heard back from any, pretty sure I'm in the maybe pile which makes the interview at DMU even scarier.
    I do - morning slot at DMU on Tuesday. No idea what to expect given it's the first time they're interviewing. However, like you've said the fact that others here have said that their interviews at DMU were good/relaxing is definitely comforting!

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woro)

Hi there, I also have an interview at DMU, afternoon slot ! I don't know what to expect for the scenario question either however a few of my friends applying to do nursing say that's the sort of thing involved in their interviews and it's basically just you're opinion and common sense from what i've heard. Good luck! (I haven't heard back from any either yet! Roll on the end of march!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TiramisuGoomba)
    I do - morning slot at DMU on Tuesday. No idea what to expect given it's the first time they're interviewing. However, like you've said the fact that others here have said that their interviews at DMU were good/relaxing is definitely comforting!

Good luck
    (Original post by aderyn96)
    Hi there, I also have an interview at DMU, afternoon slot ! I don't know what to expect for the scenario question either however a few of my friends applying to do nursing say that's the sort of thing involved in their interviews and it's basically just you're opinion and common sense from what i've heard. Good luck! (I haven't heard back from any either yet! Roll on the end of march!)
    I've got the afternoon slot as well! Maybe I'll see you there (:
    Good luck to you both as well! Are either of you bringing a 'guest' along?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woro)
    I've got the afternoon slot as well! Maybe I'll see you there (:
    Good luck to you both as well! Are either of you bringing a 'guest' along?
    My husband is coming along as my guest.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.