Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heard from my last uni today- ended up with 3 Physio offers, 1 unconditional offer for an alternative course, and 1 rejection best of luck to everyone who still has interviews/is waiting for decisions; I hope you all get offers from your favourite places! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    Heard from my last uni today- ended up with 3 Physio offers, 1 unconditional offer for an alternative course, and 1 rejection best of luck to everyone who still has interviews/is waiting for decisions; I hope you all get offers from your favourite places! X
    Well done! Where are your offers from? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi got an interview from St Georges which I am pleased about and I really want this one. Anyone got advice for the interview? I'm a mature student.

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone knows/has had experience with how physically demanding the course is? I know it's a physical career and I've done work ex. which has been ok, but has anyone got any comments or feedback? (I'm only asking due to having some back problems)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucytal)
    Well done! Where are your offers from? x
    Thank you! I have offers from MMU, Salford, St George's, and then one from Sheffield Hallam for Physical Activity, Sport and Health x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    Thank you! I have offers from MMU, Salford, St George's, and then one from Sheffield Hallam for Physical Activity, Sport and Health x
    Great, how was your interview at st.georges?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali43)
    Just firmed Cardiff, has anyone else?
    Same here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNBK)
    Great, how was your interview at st.georges?
    It was actually surprisingly fun to do! As I'm sure you know, it's MMI, so it was quite different to the other interviews I had, but it was very well organised and the interviewers were lovely

ReputationRep:
    So desperate to hear from Cardiff

ReputationRep:
    same has to be this week! I've seen some offers trickling out so hopefully we will hear either way soon

ReputationRep:
    Would they drag it out this long and then reject you? Or do you think there keeping us in the mix because we're borderline

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know! So hard to tell when was your interview ? I'll be so gutted if I don't get in but I have my Oxford Brookes interview next week so I guess everything will just be riding on that. I would have thought that they'd reject you a bit sooner if you aren't in but maybe they're letting everyone who is in know first then they'll reject everyone afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how it works either. No news is good news normally.. I have friends that have applied for Paramedic science, nursing etc and they said they was waiting months for a reply so hopefully it's good.. I'm waiting for Bradford and Teeside.. I felt I did really well at Bradford but I no other people that got a response the next day lol so it's hard to tell

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone is thinking of UEA, I have decided on this as my firm choice after receiving an alternative course from Sheffield which was my other favourite! Also, does anyone know how many weeks the course is for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolebryony1)
    Just wondering if anyone is thinking of UEA, I have decided on this as my firm choice after receiving an alternative course from Sheffield which was my other favourite! Also, does anyone know how many weeks the course is for accommodation?
    I've firmed UEA! I'm sorry I don't know about the accommodation though.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Alanis100;63501015]Has anyone had an offer from Leeds Beckett after December interviews?[/QUOTE
    No I haven't heard anything yet, I think we will get a reply in the next 2 weeks 😁

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here firming Teesside as their first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Just had offer from cardiff after interview in December

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else thinking of firming MMU?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwanjohn)
    Just had offer from cardiff after interview in December
    congrats, well done!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.