Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    I'm missing the skills unfortunately being vertically blessed doesn't always cut it. I stopped playing a long time ago

These are just my friends though, but they're adorable
    Damn. Well there is always the circus

ReputationRep:
    I'm missing the skills unfortunately being vertically blessed doesn't always cut it. I stopped playing a long time ago

These are just my friends though, but they're adorable
    How tall are you? Work on your handles and strength and you'll be good This might be insulting but do you like watching basketball? Tall people have an affinity towards the sport (I'm short but love it). If you do we have an NBA thread in the sports section, come on over!

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    All I can say about your pics

Meow

:sexface:
    More to come soon hopefully, I think you should post more on insta

(Original post by ByronicHero)
    Damn. Well there is always the circus
    I aint a freak okay

(Original post by Sae.HH)
    How tall are you? Work on your handles and strength and you'll be good This might be insulting but do you like watching basketball? Tall people have an affinity towards the sport (I'm short but love it). If you do we have an NBA thread in the sports section, come on over!
    I'd say about 6'3 I used to be really into basketball in my childhood played for teams and trained extensively, but I became lazy and stopped playing after leaving secondary school. I gave up on the dream I still watch the NBA from time to time I wish that they encouraged the sport a bit more like in the states. I didn't have many places to practice back in the day. What about yourself do you play?

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have many pictures of just myself without others, here I am warts and all.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    More to come soon hopefully, I think you should post more on insta

I aint a freak okay

I'd say about 6'3 I used to be really into basketball in my childhood played for teams and trained extensively, but I became lazy and stopped playing after leaving secondary school. I gave up on the dream I still watch the NBA from time to time I wish that they encouraged the sport a bit more like in the states. I didn't have many places to practice back in the day. What about yourself do you play?
    I'm 6'2" and you are at least a foot taller than me. You look like you could step over those girls without noticing. You could headbutt Yao Ming without jumping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    All I can say about your pics

Meow

:sexface:
    ribbit

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had similar dreams, we all do! Same mate BBall is so much superior to football, the athleticism and explosiveness is just something else. I actually got into the gym only as a means to get my legs strong enough to dunk which I can and am quite proud of being 5'7 , now I focus on that more though. :p: I follow the game heavily though, pretty much check up on scores every day and watch all the 8pm games and the top games of the season regardless of the time, Spurs vs Cavs was on last night at 1:30, LeBron crushed them and Kyries handles left their backcourt spinning. Yeah finding courts is so hard! :unimpressed:

I still play every now and then but finding games is really hard so I shoot on my own sometimes and play in the Warwick inter uni league casually.

I'm 6'2" and you are at least a foot taller than me. You look like you could step over those girls without noticing. You could headbutt Yao Ming without jumping.
    Hahaha Asian girls mate, they're probably just like 5ft or sub 5ft even :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah I had similar dreams, we all do! Same mate BBall is so much superior to football, the athleticism and explosiveness is just something else. I actually got into the gym only as a means to get my legs strong enough to dunk which I can and am quite proud of being 5'7 , now I focus on that more though. :p: I follow the game heavily though, pretty much check up on scores every day and watch all the 8pm games and the top games of the season regardless of the time, Spurs vs Cavs was on last night at 1:30, LeBron crushed them and Kyries handles left their backcourt spinning. Yeah finding courts is so hard! :unimpressed:

I still play every now and then but finding games is really hard so I shoot on my own sometimes and play in the Warwick inter uni league casually.

I know, but I was having fun :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Attachment 499435
    lighting could be better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Both of you are beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Attachment 499435
    Beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    Beautiful
    Thank you my dear that's really sweet of you to say

I would fit right in the circus with that height those girls make me look like Manute Bol standing next to Floyd Mayweather

I'm more of a football fan but basketball comes close in second place. I always wanted to become a professional footballer but ended up taking the basketball route. I like that you're still going for it you need to share some of that determination I haven't been to the gym all month far too cold nowadays props to you even though you're 5'7 keep it up nothing can stop you. How long have you been playing?

I haven't really been keeping up with the games recently, but it seems like cavs are doing quite well.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by maria.x)
    Thank you very much.
    No problem babe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Wedding.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  255.1 KB

Obligatory uniform photo.

SS

ReputationRep:

Throw back to 2014 :rofl:Used to think I was some sorta vogue model or somink :facepalm:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Dinaa)

Throw back to 2014 :rofl:Used to think I was some sorta vogue model or somink :facepalm:
    Wow, stunning:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm more of a football fan but basketball comes close in second place. I always wanted to become a professional footballer but ended up taking the basketball route. I like that you're still going for it you need to share some of that determination I haven't been to the gym all month far too cold nowadays props to you even though you're 5'7 keep it up nothing can stop you. How long have you been playing?

I haven't really been keeping up with the games recently, but it seems like cavs are doing quite well.
    I don't take it seriously anymore, already 21! I take powerlifting a lot more seriously now, height and age can't hold me back there You should get a ski jumper, I got it for Val Thorens but I wear it all the time now :p: I've been playing since Year 10, I've always been a huge book nerd but I found I was really good at shooting so after kids would want me to play :p:

I naturally root for point guards in the NBA, guys like Chris Paul (6'0), and Isaiah Thomas of the Celtics (5'9), my favourite player is Derrick Rose though, windy city assassin! 6'2 with a 4ft vertical!!!

I miss his MVP days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Wow, stunning:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    No problemo:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.