Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Being my typical self, I forgot to update this..

I finished stem cells and I'm now going to finish transpiration and make a start on plant adaptations to water availability.

ReputationRep:
    revising logarithms and binomial... hope to be done by 9! I hate maths so much 😭

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed to say, I got distracted and didn't finish my notes on transpiration.

I'm going to finish my notes on transpiration for certain and nearly finish/ finish my notes on plant adaptations to water availability by the end of the next session.

I will have finished all of the notes by today for biology, chemistry and physics and will finally be able to start consolidating everything, reviewing my notes and, of course, do lots of past papers!

ReputationRep:
    Started and finished all cellular control flashcards for bio today! :woo: Just gene technologies left then bio flashcards are done!

ReputationRep:
    How much are you guys revising every day?

ReputationRep:
    Finished transpiration and I'm just about to finish plant adaptations to water availability.

ReputationRep:
    Finished all of my notes! I should be reviewing biology from scratch and doing practise questions tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    How much are you guys revising every day?
    about 7 hours? you?

ReputationRep:
    Going to study for Paper 1 AS Chem in this block, reading over IE and Mass spec for chem and doing exam questions. Hopefully can get onto shapes of molecules aswell

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to make flash cards for psychology unit 1.

ReputationRep:
    Morning all!

Today I'll be doing FP1 Revision.
    Hope to revise the first 3 Chapters (Complex numbers, Numerical solutions and Co-ordinate systems)

Will be watching revision videos, going through the mixed exercise at the end of each topic, and attempting at least 3 past exam questions for each.

Aim to be done by 18:30.

ReputationRep:
    Finishing my notes for the MR module for F334 chemistry paper, will then go through some past paper questions using my notes. Aim is to be done with this by 2:30 ish

ReputationRep:
    Continuing chemistry in the next block revising Atom Economy,Gas Equation and percentage yield

ReputationRep:
    Will be reading the first 2 chapters of the scholar unit 2 computing science book structures and links (database) and structures and links (web-based). Then will make summary notes on what I have read (can remember) and then will make flash cards.

ReputationRep:
    Am doing psychology test papers at 1:00pm

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3975087 for GCSE revision timetable help

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to review disease, doing questions from multiple sources once I finish.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, you plebs, i never revise and always get A's and above in all my subjects. kukuku

ReputationRep:
    Going to finish disease and the questions in this session. This is taking longer than I expected..

ReputationRep:
    Just done a chem paper and I'm starting to write more like the mark scheme now, so quite happy I'll do a C4 paper tomorrow

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.