Turn on thread page Beta

swirly how long have you been waiting to use those gifs?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    swirly thoughts

ReputationRep:
    swirly

ReputationRep:
    Gentleman, can we pls take a moment to appreciate the sexiness of a salty beef bagle from Brick Lane?

ReputationRep:
    Funny how so many 'role models' and women labelled as heroes and preach about girls and women embracing who you are and not worrying about what other people think about you, are always caked in make-up.

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 524795

Gentleman pls. If you haven't already, go to Brick Lane and try this.

It is literally the *******s

Orgasm in your mouth

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Phone interviews are easy. Keep your CV and the job spec close to hand, and jot down a few notes on Word/Notepad you can refer to.

Oh and make sure you're somewhere comfortable. I had to do one in my friends house last week whilst she was at work and her boyfriend was asleep in the other room. Now that was a very strange experience :lol:
    This is friend-zoning to a whole new level. You'll be holding his **** while she blows him next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I had to do one in my friends house last week whilst she was at work and her boyfriend was asleep in the other room. Now that was a very strange experience :lol:
    **** SAKE

(Original post by SA-1)
    Gentleman, can we pls take a moment to appreciate the sexiness of a salty beef bagle from Brick Lane?
    Brick Lane Beigel Bake is the greatest bagel shop in history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    swirly thoughts

Check Sargon's response to that. Hysterical ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Phone interviews are easy. Keep your CV and the job spec close to hand, and jot down a few notes on Word/Notepad you can refer to.

Oh and make sure you're somewhere comfortable. I had to do one in my friends house last week whilst she was at work and her boyfriend was asleep in the other room. Now that was a very strange experience :lol:
    Yeah I have a notebook with all my experiences and short notes on what skills I've gained from them. Fortunately it's a 15 min interview on 3 behavioural capabilities which they've emailed me about, plus there's loads of info from their website and glassdoor etc. My biggest concern is I get a unexpected question and it throws me off guard.

Haha that's certainly an interesting experience! I'll be at home in my room so I'll certainly be comfortable, I've told my parents too so hopefully they don't barge in half way through asking me to do stuff for them.

How's the job hunting going? Are you gonna move down to London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Brick Lane Beigel Bake is the greatest bagel shop in history
    ****ing yes mate.

****ing yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    ****ing yes mate.

****ing yes
    Back in the day, they used to do a bagel for 10p and tea for 10p. Lunch, 20p, done.

Edit: maybe it was 20p each

ReputationRep:
    Back in the day, they used to do a bagel for 10p and tea for 10p. Lunch, 20p, done.

**** off. When? :lol:

Best thing about the best bagels is that it's 24 hour

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    I have a telephone interview tomorrow, any advice? I've had face to face interviews before but I've never had a telephone one before.
    Good luck. What company?

**** SAKE
    This scenario isn't even a friendzone tbh, not like he facilitated his mate and her BF getting it on

(Original post by SA-1)
    ****ing yes mate.

****ing yes
    You can't beat Simit Sarayi
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    This is friend-zoning to a whole new level. You'll be holding his **** while she blows him next.
    How the **** does that have anything to do with the friend zone? I'm confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Are you from London?

(Original post by BeFoUr)
    Good luck. What company?
    Thanks I'll need it! It's with KPMG.

ReputationRep:
    This scenario isn't even a friendzone tbh, not like he facilitated his mate and her BF getting it on
    He's third wheeling ...on the girl's side ffs

Are you from London?
    Once upon a time, yeah

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'll need it! It's with KPMG.
    I think they're fairly standard with their telephone interviews, and there's a heck of a lot of information out there. Keep your nerves in check and if you've done your research you'll be fine.

Yeah but it depends on the situation. Maybe they live together.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think they're fairly standard with their telephone interviews, and there's a heck of a lot of information out there. Keep your nerves in check and if you've done your research you'll be fine.
    Yeah it's mainly a tick-boxing exercise for the interviewer so I just need to make sure I'm clear when I speak and I highlight relevant skills/experiences to their questions. I think after the first question I'll settle down and hopefully it won't be too difficult. Worst comes to worst it'll be a good experience to have had a telephone interview.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Once upon a time, yeah
    I don't follow. I stayed with them over the weekend and had the Interview Monday morning as I didn't wanna do it after a 3 hour train journey. What's so bad about that?

Tbh the worst part was when we were playing cards against humanity and she goes "oh you probably won't understand that, I know you're not a sexual person" 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.