Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Lool I sleep with the fan on :lol:

I hate being hot! Did you get some sleep?
    yes thanks, but woke up feeling super dehydrated.

How are you? :hug:

(Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect)
    yes thanks, but woke up feeling super dehydrated.

How are you? :hug:
    Damn I just woke up now cuz I was thirsty! Hate it when that happens and then got back into bed and then needed the toilet like wtf! Haha

Are you still sleeping late?

mobbsy91

Where are you, partner in crime?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    mobbsy91

Where are you, partner in crime?
    Stop harassing people, Zulu-naani :teehee:

:rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fml I almost wrote your real name there in place of "Zulu" :facepalm:

(Original post by nucdev)
    Stop harassing people, Zulu-naani :teehee:

:rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fml I almost wrote your real name there in place of "Zulu" :facepalm:
    Where were you when I wrote that message? I got bored and no one replied so I logged off TSR

Whatever naani-maas boy!!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    so much for keeping my identity private

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Did you sleep?

Have a good day
    Yup And I usually get around 6 hours at the weekend so it's all good.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon. Just woke up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Where were you when I wrote that message? I got bored and no one replied so I logged off TSR

Whatever naani-maas boy!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so much for keeping my identity private
    I think I was probably replying to your other message at that time :lol:

I don't mind being called that
    Although my own naani-maa, not this pyaasi TSR-wali naani :teehee:

:toofunny:

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Yup And I usually get around 6 hours at the weekend so it's all good.

What about you?
    Yeah but 6 hours is not enough hope you slept longer today and fasting is going good!

I got a few hours last night just in and out of sleep but it was something until my niece decided that jumping on my bed was a good idea at 7:30 in the morning

Afternoon. Just woke up
    Damn you woke up late :lol: you need to get your pattern sorted out

(Original post by nucdev)
    I think I was probably replying to your other message at that time :lol:

I don't mind being called that
    Although my own naani-maa, not this pyaasi TSR-wali naani :teehee:

:toofunny:
    Errrrr that's still not an excuse

Still awaiting a VR

Ooohhhh well tuff you're my boy Naani maa's boy :lol: damn boy how can you make something so beautiful like the relationship Between grandchild and parent so dirty I've taught you well

EDIT: Taher Shah is amazing!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha his songs! Omg I'm dead! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yeah but 6 hours is not enough hope you slept longer today and fasting is going good!

I got a few hours last night just in and out of sleep but it was something until my niece decided that jumping on my bed was a good idea at 7:30 in the morning
    Humare liye kaafi hai Yeah not long left now but they've gone well. And how have you found it?

Aww I guess that's how kids are :rofl: Glad to hear that you got some sleep tho.

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

Tired

ReputationRep:
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awake

Humare liye kaafi hai Yeah not long left now but they've gone well. And how have you found it?

Aww I guess that's how kids are :rofl: Glad to hear that you got some sleep tho.
    Awww that's good! Sirf 3 or 4 roze, to phir Eidddddddd!!!!!!

It's gone so bloody quick! Like I can't believe! How did you sleep last night? Hope yuou got some sleep and more than 6

It's the disadvantage of being the "favourite" Aunty so they come straight to my bedroom and on to my back which kills!!!

Do you have any nephews and nieces? Or kids?

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Hello.
    Hiiiiiiiiiii! Sorry I wasn't here last night to keep it alive! Stay tuned tonight for I will be be here to keep you all company! Did you get some sleep?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Tired
    Awww honey did you get some sleep?? :hugs:

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awake
    Still wide awake or did you manage to sleep??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

It's gone so bloody quick! Like I can't believe! How did you sleep last night? Hope yuou got some sleep and more than 6

It's the disadvantage of being the "favourite" Aunty so they come straight to my bedroom and on to my back which kills!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiii! Sorry I wasn't here last night to keep it alive! Stay tuned tonight for I will be be here to keep you all company! Did you get some sleep?

Still wide awake or did you manage to sleep??
    Got some sleep, just woke up. What about you?

(Original post by ZuluK)

I did lovely :hugs: but then I had such a long weird and kind of freaky nightmare
    did you manage to sleep alright lovely? :lovehug: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    No worries, nope I'm still awake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Yesssss :woo:

Yeah it really has gone quickly :zomg: I got between 6 and 7 last night :bigsmile: Waisay aap humare peeche kyun pade ho? This is perfectly normal for me and it has been for like a year or so. :lol:

Awww but that's so cute. :ahee: I bet you don't mind the pain really.

I do have one niece who's over in America. :bigsmile: But did you just ask me if I have any kids? :zomg: I've only just turned 22. There's plenty of time for all that :laugh:

Got some sleep, just woke up. What about you?
    Awww that's good! I got some sleep thanks. Kept waking up but still sleep

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I did lovely :hugs: but then I had such a long weird and kind of freaky nightmare
    did you manage to sleep alright lovely? :lovehug: x
    Awwww I hope you're okay. Did you wana talk about the nightmare?? I understand where you're coming from

Yep slept okay just kept waking up randomly every half hour which pissed me off majorly

:lovehug:

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    No worries, nope I'm still awake.
    Damn, honey, you need some sleep!! How come you haven't slept? Do you normally not sleep?

:hugs:

Yesssss :woo:

Yeah it really has gone quickly :zomg: I got between 6 and 7 last night :bigsmile: Waisay aap humare peeche kyun pade ho? This is perfectly normal for me and it has been for like a year or so. :lol:

Awww but that's so cute. :ahee: I bet you don't mind the pain really.

I do have one niece who's over in America. :bigsmile: But did you just ask me if I have any kids? :zomg: I've only just turned 22. There's plenty of time for all that :laugh:
    Because sleep is important and if I'm not going to chase after you and your beauty sleep, who is?

6 and 7 hours is good :lol: I like to get people to sleep but I don't sleep myself just a habit of mine 🙊

Awwww how old is she?? And America? That's sooooo far away!!!! Well tbh, kids are having kids at the age of 15 soooo..... 22, you might as well be too old to have kids :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    oh btw are you still with BrokenLife? How is she? And how are the two of you??? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Damn, honey, you need some sleep!! How come you haven't slept? Do you normally not sleep?

:hugs:
    Yeah it's normal for me, unfortunately. I'll try and get some sleep tonight though - got work in the morning. I have to wait until after sunset anyway and hopefully I'll be tired enough by then.

I haven't seen a thread like this on here before.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.