Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.C.Rowe)
    I booked it quite a while ago. I got early booking becasue I have an unconditional offer. Where are you at??
    mee to i got an unconditional but my interviews were one of the last batches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    Im in Sandby too
    which rooom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by COPZ)
    im in room 148, im studying Fashion knit
    ah cool, well i will see you around so excited now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephhcharlene)
    YESSS. She got me one in my first choice! (Clarendon). I wanted russel or raleigh street preferably though but I got gamble, so not too bad woo
    Hey!! I'm going to Gamble Street too, room 0806, second floor! I hope it's decent!! x

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i a a very sociable person maybe its for the great'r good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by COPZ)
    mee to i got an unconditional but my interviews were one of the last batches.
    What are you studying?? My interview? test day thing was in March so i managed to book quite early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by COPZ)
    which rooom?
    319 what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kezogg)
    Ahh thats cool I completely panick picked Russel haha! Clarendon is gonna be epic can't wait now! :L x

Hey!! I've got Gamble Street too - room 0806!! bangin x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.C.Rowe)
    What are you studying?? My interview? test day thing was in March so i managed to book quite early
    fashion knit, ahh i see mine was late april

ReputationRep:
    anyone in blenhiem?!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by COPZ)
    fashion knit, ahh i see mine was late april
    That sounds cool. Im doing Print Journaliam

ReputationRep:
    Gill Street Block A Ground floor anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahfniles)
    i couldn't get Hampton either so went for Clarendon Court! I'm on Gamble Street though room 0804
    Hey I'm Gamble street - room 0806!! add me on facebook - emily chapple, bristol

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone staying in the new halls at Clifton?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taliayoung)
    Hey im at Sandby too room 306
    302!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by COPZ)
    cool, which room are you in? which course?
    302. Business management.

wbu dude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv.w)
    make facebook one just realised another upper of norton court, only 6 to a kitchen where as sandby's 13, getting excited!
    good shout! excited ahh norton court yesirrr fb group is needed!

ReputationRep:
    trying to cheer myself up. It is the ground floor but still, its Gill St, which is the one that I wanted. Just so annoying because I was about to click on a higher floor and I got all flustered which room to choose and the blocks and then bam they were all gone! E113-- Unlucky Number and all! But use with secured rooms should probably just be happy we got something. Even if it did take all flipping night! Thanks a lot Tracy for telling me it opens at midnight!! Having spoken to a few people already at NTU, everyone is happy once they settle, there will be so many people in the same boat who wished they'd have done this or that. Could be our opening mingle line!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    302!

Ah cool same flat it seems so much more real now we've secured accom- exciting stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luc1)
    Is there anyone staying in the new halls at Clifton?
    Block D - DA0507

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.