The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Doctor who! BBC1 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Choppie
My room is on the top floor of our house. When it rains, you can hear it hitting the roof. It is a beautiful sound! :biggrin:

Also, please don't tell me I am the only one who has got up at 5am just to watch a passing thunderstorm..

Your lucky :tongue:. Although I live in a house, so the rain is pretty much non existant :frown:
Original post by Choppie

Lucky! I'm gonna miss the first episode :frown:
Reply 2142
Original post by Choppie
When it rains, you can hear it hitting the roof. It is a beautiful sound! :biggrin:

It sure is :love:
Original post by usycool1
It sure is :love:

:adore:
Original post by Choppie
My room is on the top floor of our house. When it rains, you can hear it hitting the roof. It is a beautiful sound! :biggrin:

Also, please don't tell me I am the only one who has got up at 5am just to watch a passing thunderstorm..

It's not just you who gets up to watch passing storms.

I also love the sound of rain. I'm in the attic room of our house, so I don't have "proper" windows, but I have two skylights. I love laying on my bed, watching the rain fall on the skylight, and of course listening to the sound of it too.
Original post by Blueray2
So what is your actual disablilty and what doesn't it let you do?
Either way horses like your style! Hell yeah perks are great
Heres some +1 rep for you!

Haha :biggrin:
Erm it's called muscular dystrophy. (don't google it, I'm not as bad as some people are) basically it means my muscles aren't as strong as other peoples, so I'm weaker and have less stamina than most people. I can walk, like if I was going to the cinema or something I wouldn't need a wheelchair, but if I was going to the zoo or something where there's a lot of walking I would need a wheelchair cos I would get tired. :smile: x

Yay! Thanks :wink:. I've run out of rep :frown: but I'll try and rep you back x
Original post by Choppie

My house is like that... But downstairs! Because we have an extension with a skylight :tongue:
It's so loud!! I hate the sound!
Original post by Choppie

Noooo I missed it!!! :'(
Im doing childcare, buzzing!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I've only just found this thread mark 3883, how is everyone? And how was everyone's results? (Sorry if you've already posted them / sick of posting them)
Original post by AwkwardLemur
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I've only just found this thread mark 3883, how is everyone? And how was everyone's results? (Sorry if you've already posted them / sick of posting them)

Heya :smile: I'm fine thanks, yourself?

My results are in my sig :smile: How did you get on?
Original post by Choppie

It was awesome :smile:
Original post by g.k.galloway
It was awesome :smile:

Really?
Reply 2154
School on Tuesday :woo: so happy to finally get back to a routine and seeing everyone again
Original post by Leelad
School on Tuesday :woo: so happy to finally get back to a routine and seeing everyone again

I agree! :biggrin: :woo: can't wait!
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I agree! :biggrin: :woo: can't wait!

Anyone else fine all the :woo: smilies mesmerising :biggrin:?
Original post by Choppie
Anyone else fine all the :woo: smilies mesmerising :biggrin:?

Its the official emoticon of the year eleven thread :wink: :woo:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Its the official emoticon of the year eleven thread :wink: :woo:

They stole it, and we want it back! :biggrin: :woo:
Original post by Choppie
They stole it, and we want it back! :biggrin: :woo:

No, it's mine! We voted for it... :mmm:

Latest