Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Götze)
    Why did I get negged for this post? I have scored 16 goals this season. That's more than Podolski, Cazorla, Gervinho, and most of your starting XI

Which arsenal player is better than me? NAME ONE
    Why didn't I think of that! Jeez, you've so much time to kill; I wish I was you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Götze)
    Why did I get negged for this post? I have scored 16 goals this season. That's more than Podolski, Cazorla, Gervinho, and most of your starting XI

Do you seriously have that much time on your hands that youre pretending to be Mario Gotze on an internet forum. God sake go out and get your hole or something please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Götze)

Jack wilshere

Match discussion thread! Please take all discussion regarding the match before and during the game there. :ta:

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad view, eh?

Name:  1368553734628.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  49.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Sufistic)
    Not a bad view, eh?

Name:  1368553734628.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  49.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You lucky thing. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I know its not been a great season, but I hate how quick Arsenal fans at the stadium are to boo their own team. The fans should be trying to get behind their back in this massively important game, not add to the problems imo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonstudent1)
    I know its not been a great season, but I hate how quick Arsenal fans are to boo their own team. The fans should be trying to get behind their back in this massively important game, not add to the problems imo...
    From what i can see they aren't?

They booed before half time i'm assuming at the refereeing, seeing there were a few contentious decisions which went against Arsenal before half time including the Arteta foul which led to the Wigan goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    From what i can see they aren't?

They booed before half time i'm assuming at the refereeing, seeing there were a few contentious decisions which went against Arsenal before half time including the Arteta foul which led to the Wigan goal.
    Ah I thought they were booing the players, fair enough then

ReputationRep:
    I know its not been a great season, but I hate how quick Arsenal fans at the stadium are to boo their own team. The fans should be trying to get behind their back in this massively important game, not add to the problems imo...
    I'm pretty sure they were booing the ref because of the poor decision to give a freekick which led to a goal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Here come the Ramsey grim reaper jokes.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fans don't boo.

Apart from the first 60 minutes tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    Arsenal fans don't boo.

They boos were directed to Dean with his doggy referring. But hey ho, you're not wearing a tainted glasses.

Some of our fans are truely embarassing but for other reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    Arsenal fans don't boo.

Urm that was at the ref who wasn't doing his job properly

ReputationRep:
    Great result for our team. We need to win next game, or have totenham draw.

EDIT: I acknowledged above the meme that arsenal still have job to do. However, the wigan win was massive, we faced a wigan side who had to win.

So, i am not claiming victory - only the foolish would. But it would be a little miserly to stop people celebrating this win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MENDACIUM)
    Great result for our team. We need to win next game, or have totenham draw.

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal relegated Wigan, we stopped the "Great escape" from happening again, that's better than any trophy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Arsenal relegated Wigan, we stopped the "Great escape" from happening again, that's better than any trophy.
    That's pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    The fans were booing the referee not the players

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What happens if we have the same goal difference as Chelsea at the end of the season? Whose third?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.