Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    For the certificates that have to be uploaded pre-interview, are they just GCSE certificates? and where do I upload them? do i just send them as a message to Kings via the portal? thank you
    Ok ... Sorry if this sounds harsh but you upload anything the interview invite asked you : normally it is your passport ( front and back :- if you have ILR ( a visa thinggy) then a copy of that )
    Ur certificates gcses ; a levels ( if you dont have them ask the uni what to but you will have ur results slip so sent those and ask ) photo id ( although ur passport covers this but if ur going to take a different id to interview a copy of that )
    To send them you just go to send a message and at the bottom you will see add a file ...
    Hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Ok ... Sorry if this sounds harsh but you upload anything the interview invite asked you : normally it is your passport ( front and back :- if you have ILR ( a visa thinggy) then a copy of that )
    Ur certificates gcses ; a levels ( if you dont have them ask the uni what to but you will have ur results slip so sent those and ask ) photo id ( although ur passport covers this but if ur going to take a different id to interview a copy of that )
    To send them you just go to send a message and at the bottom you will see add a file ...
    Hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello and thank you! it didn't sound harsh, the only thing is they didn't write anywhere, upload gcse certificates- it just says 'upload certificates' that's why i was quite confused. Thanks again though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oyyoyy)
    Thanks! I thought my interview went pretty well actually, though they asked me about advanced directives, and my mind sort of blanked and I had to get them to explain it to me, which I thought would count against me a little.
    thanks, when does your UCAS update?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else have their interview tomorrow?
    Any last minute advice? ;S

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoonyLuna)
    Hmm maybe. I think anyone's best bet is to contact the admissions office, because it's not like it's difficult to write another essay question! Have you had your interview already?
    yeah I've already had an interview and an offer and I can guarantee you I had an essay!!! I doubt they'll change it back to a questionnaire as that's unfair for the cohort!! they're are loads of essay questions- all my friends got a totally different ones!!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys.... im new on this thread. i'm an international medicine applicant and just got invited for an interview on the 30th. they've told me it would be a 40 minute thing with me having to fill out a questionnaire and read and then discuss an ethical case study. any ideas on what type of questions are there on the questionnaire, and that apart from the ethical questioning, if i'd be needing any AS/A2 knowledge??? any help would be appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psmalhotra)
    hey guys.... im new on this thread. i'm an international medicine applicant and just got invited for an interview on the 30th. they've told me it would be a 40 minute thing with me having to fill out a questionnaire and read and then discuss an ethical case study. any ideas on what type of questions are there on the questionnaire, and that apart from the ethical questioning, if i'd be needing any AS/A2 knowledge??? any help would be appreciated!
    You shouldn't need any AS/A2 knowledge unless you put it on your personal statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    You shouldn't need any AS/A2 knowledge unless you put it on your personal statement
    cool, so they'll be only asking questions regarding ethics and stuff.... does that mean that i dont need to study anything for it?

ReputationRep:
    cool, so they'll be only asking questions regarding ethics and stuff.... does that mean that i dont need to study anything for it?
    I'd suggest go over the typical interview questions basically, and know your PS well

ReputationRep:
    I'd suggest go over the typical interview questions basically, and know your PS well
    kk, thanks man! have yu been for an interview already?

ReputationRep:
    kk, thanks man! have yu been for an interview already?
    Yeah I had mine one the 12th of December but haven't heard back yet Hope I haven't been rejected!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    thanks, when does your UCAS update?
    It updated a few days ago...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by br13)
    I'm still waiting too, starting to feel like i was the only one!
    I'm a UK applicant, 7A*4A GCSEs, AAAB at AS (B in Latin), 762.5 UKCAT
    Predicted A*AAA

Good luck, hope we hear soon!
    Yeah, i'm a uk applicant too. Thanks and good luck to you too! At least we haven't been rejected yet.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had mine one the 12th of December but haven't heard back yet Hope I haven't been rejected!
    yeah same, had my interview on the 12th, still haven't heard a single thing... How did you feel you interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehroze1)
    yeah same, had my interview on the 12th, still haven't heard a single thing... How did you feel you interview went?
    I feel it went ok, my ethical scenario analysis was not too great but I was hoping it was good enough... how about yourself?

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Mehroze1)
    Haha I had mine on the 12th too and nothing....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblygummy)
    Haha I had mine on the 12th too and nothing....
    Haha at least we aren't alone! how did you feel your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    yeah I've already had an interview and an offer and I can guarantee you I had an essay!!! I doubt they'll change it back to a questionnaire as that's unfair for the cohort!! they're are loads of essay questions- all my friends got a totally different ones!!
    Yeah, I had an essay too, but they used the term "essay" very loosely. I'm pretty sure I just wrote a ton of rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinuviel)
    Anybody else have their interview tomorrow?
    Any last minute advice? ;S
    The only last minute advice I have is get a good night's sleep, get everything out the night before and just relax before bed, like spend the evening watching Sherlock or whatever and then go straight to bed at ten or something. Get into London early (you can always kill time at Starbucks), and the walk to the interview from London Bridge station is literally less than ten minutes.
    The interviewers are really friendly and easy to talk to; it was my favourite interview out of all of them. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who has been asked for interview called up King's and asked them whether it is a questionnaire or an essay? I think all the people in the new bacth say that their letter says it is a questionnaire (as with mine) and this could be because essay questions were leaked.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.