Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Soo surprised I got an interview with them! My ucas tariff is only 420 compared to the hundreds others usually have. I've got 3 weeks to prepare, any tips anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MS Miz)
    Soo surprised I got an interview with them! My ucas tariff is only 420 compared to the hundreds others usually have. I've got 3 weeks to prepare, any tips anyone?
    Just be yourself

ReputationRep:
    Lovely people of tsr ... Interview in a week and a couple of days ( what did i do to deserve this lol )
    People who have had interview any tips (like u wish someone told u kind of a thing) and any general tips ?
    What am I suppose to do about this article ... Apart from a bit of back ground reading ...
    Do the students ask stuff ???
    Also any general morale boosting tips will be welcome ....
    When do they give out offers/ rejections ????
    Finally need all u lots good wishes .... I only have this left ( 5 year programme )..... Advice is welcome and appreciated .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Lovely people of tsr ... Interview in a week and a couple of days ( what did i do to deserve this lol )
    People who have had interview any tips (like u wish someone told u kind of a thing) and any general tips ?
    What am I suppose to do about this article ... Apart from a bit of back ground reading ...
    Finally need all u lots good wishes .... I only have this left ( 5 year programme )..... Advice is welcome and appreciated .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The student with mine didn't ask anything

Offers are out late march

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just be yourself Info regarding the article was sent with your email. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blah_blah2345)
    Just be yourself Info regarding the article was sent with your email. Good luck
    Thanks ... I worry they mite not like myself in my true form ..... Lol lol lol ....thanks ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladams)
    The student with mine didn't ask anything

Offers are out late march
    ah Kool thank u

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by MS Miz)
    Hey, congrats! My tariff is similar - 430. Are you not part of the widening access scheme, then?

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who's still waiting like me I just rang Barts up and they said that they still have interviews for the 24th 25th and 26th to give out and that they should reply to us by the end of this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PG593)
    Congrats mate, were you part of their equality scheme? They reserve it for certain individuals who can't compete on the 460+ tariff points due to institutions policies or special circumstances.
    Thanks no, I don't think so

(Original post by tillylowkis)
    Thanks no, I don't think so
    Hmm that is odd, I was under the impression from the website everyone needed 460 UCAS tariffs or more unless you were on the scheme. Anyways I guess they must've really liked you then (PS, Reference etc.) good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Any one here who had their interview already? isn't this wait EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL ?!
    had my interview on the 21st Jan (i believe it was the first batch) to anyone who has theirs coming up then honestly do not worry!! they are SO friendly over at barts. all the best to you all!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cheers! Do you know if by the end of this week they meant tomorrow at the latest or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willois)
    Cheers! Do you know if by the end of this week they meant tomorrow at the latest or what?
    I guess so. She also suggested that they might be doing it in an alphabetical order which is a bit worrying for me as my intials are AK but thinking about it I was one of the last to receive the confirmation email. Anyone who's still waiting do you mind sharing your initials?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak395)
    I guess so. She also suggested that they might be doing it in an alphabetical order which is a bit worrying for me as my intials are AK but thinking about it I was one of the last to receive the confirmation email. Anyone who's still waiting do you mind sharing your initials?
    My initials L DK. Wonder how long it's gonna take if now they have not even got past your AK haha

ReputationRep:
    My initials L DK. Wonder how long it's gonna take if now they have not even got past your AK haha
    My is SS. I think it's pretty random.
    My interview on 17th

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they're leaving the Ks until the end. Who knows?

ReputationRep:
    RV...guess I'll be waiting for a long time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PG593)
    Hmm that is odd, I was under the impression from the website everyone needed 460 UCAS tariffs or more unless you were on the scheme. Anyways I guess they must've really liked you then (PS, Reference etc.) good luck!
    I'm not sure really then. They have said to me I have met all the academic criteria though hope so, good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING AT?
    STILL NO INTERVIEW
    MEET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    720 UKCAT AND 655 UCAS
    MY NAME IS Ad___ Ab____

LAST INTERVIEWS ARE 24th, 25th & 26th

ONLY ONE DAY WHERE PEOPLE HAVENT BEEN INVITED TO (26th)

AHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA GO CRAZY

Anyone else wanna moan with me ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.