Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abituih)
    I know right its a pain! What camous did you apply to??
    It is I've only heard from one university out of 5 (only being an interview invite so I've got a long..long wait to go imo) and the Stirling campus as that's the one that's closest for me and I visited on the open day (i live in England so it's a trek regardless :P).. which one did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interviews for Kings (first interview ), Kingston and Teesside through - just waiting on Bournemouth and Leeds!

Anyone at KCL on the 9th Feb? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring_nurse)
    Ive got Conditional offers from BCU, DMU & Uni of Bradford. Feel so relieved 😏🙆

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! How was the BCU maths test and what was the interview like? Got my interview next Friday, really nervous about the maths test as you have to pass to even get interviewed😩

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Just wondering what recent nursing issues people talked about in their interviews as I'm struggling to find something that's relevant to children's nursing?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What branch of nursing is that for? Well done! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omr1995)
    Has anyone had an interview at Southampton, bournemouth or UWE for adult nursing?

I had an interview at Southampton 2 weeks ago I was meant to find out if I got in or not on Friday but I still haven't heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from UEA for adult nursing??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clmj12)
    I had an interview at Southampton 2 weeks ago I was meant to find out if I got in or not on Friday but I still haven't heard anything!
    I was the same. Was supposed to hear on the Friday but didn't hear until the Monday. I was a wreck that weekend. Found out on the Monday that I had got an offer though so it was worth the wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycrazy)
    It's so frustrating. How did you feel it went?
    I know! I think it went well, didn't finish all the questions but my partner was amazing, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    K
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    When was your bcu Interview and after how long did they get back to you after your Interview. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat129)
    I was the same. Was supposed to hear on the Friday but didn't hear until the Monday. I was a wreck that weekend. Found out on the Monday that I had got an offer though so it was worth the wait.
    Do you think it's a good thing that I haven't heard yet? As in, do you think if I did really bad I would have heard straight away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ettaxo)
    I know! I think it went well, didn't finish all the questions but my partner was amazing, how about you?
    Aww that's good! Mine went well too, there were a lot of good people in my group. Which one were you in 3-13 or 14-24?

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's good! Mine went well too, there were a lot of good people in my group. Which one were you in 3-13 or 14-24?
    Maybe we'll get a reply tomorrow?! I was in 14-24, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I applied for the Highland one by accident so i had to get my application reconsidered for the Stirling campus! Where else did you apply? Anyway good luck and maybe see you there for the interview 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clmj12)
    Do you think it's a good thing that I haven't heard yet? As in, do you think if I did really bad I would have heard straight away?
    Possibly. When I was waiting I found out on the Thursday before I was supposed to hear that someone had been rejected. That really didn't help my nerves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ettaxo)
    Maybe we'll get a reply tomorrow?! I was in 14-24, how about you?
    Fingers crossed we do! I hope it's soon All of the best! I was in 3-13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hipposcribble)
    ahhh i have notts on the 6th feb!!
    that's fab!! good luck and is it your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I applied for the Highland one by accident so i had to get my application reconsidered for the Stirling campus! Where else did you apply? Anyway good luck and maybe see you there for the interview 😊
    Ah I see, what branch did you apply for? I've applied for MH.. and Robert Gordon, Dundee, Edinburgh Napier, West of Scotland.. you? Everyone thinks I'm mad for applying for all Scottish unis when I live in England but oh well aha Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed we do! I hope it's soon All of the best! I was in 3-13
    Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Which campis did you apply to? Cause funny story right i applied to the wrong campus(highland) instead of the stirling one. When is the interview day?
    I've applied to Stirling, Stirling campus. There's lots of interview dates I got to choose from like 8 cos I'm international so there's lots.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.