(Original post by maverick-01)
    Anyone else thinking of firming MMU?
    Already done

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikstar)
    Already done

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what halls are you thinking if you're going to live away from home?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think they may be giving out Cardiff offers in batches now all interviews are done? As everyone I've heard of so far with an offer was in the December or January interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coco.bee)
    congrats, well done!
    Thanks! Congrats to you too on teeside

ReputationRep:
    Who's going to Notts offers openday tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maverick-01)
    Anyone else thinking of firming MMU?
    Yeah, thinking of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonandstars)
    Do you think they may be giving out Cardiff offers in batches now all interviews are done? As everyone I've heard of so far with an offer was in the December or January interview
    seems like they are coming in batches. are you waiting on Cardiff? hold tight you will get an answer soon

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what hours we would be at university each week at Teesside? Would it be a few hours five days a week or lots of hours in fewer days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane1296)
    Does anyone know what hours we would be at university each week at Teesside? Would it be a few hours five days a week or lots of hours in fewer days?
    i asked that question at my interview and they said first year would be quite full on with days consisting of 9-5 hours on most days

ReputationRep:
    i asked that question at my interview and they said first year would be quite full on with days consisting of 9-5 hours on most days
    Ah, thanks for that!

ReputationRep:
    seems like they are coming in batches. are you waiting on Cardiff? hold tight you will get an answer soon
    I am indeed!! Had my interview February though thank you! Really hope so I'm going on holiday next week for a fortnight so would love to know before I go as I don't think I'll get much internet where I'm going!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone firming Kings!?🙈

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received any offers from Leeds Beckett university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claudia1997a)
    I will firm Keele
    I'm still waiting for a reply 😩

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Has anybody accepted MMU's offer and had the DBS and health checks done? I am just wondering how long all that takes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoebennett)
    Has anyone received any offers from Leeds Beckett university?
    Yeah I have - but you have til May, they might just be still deciding! No news is good news if you're still waiting for a reply

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from RGU? I got an email yesterday saying basically that they will make a decision soon through UCAS did anyone else recieve this? Im not sure what to make of it?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my final offer from Ulster ☺ thats 2 offers, 2 rejections and a non-physiotherapy offer/scholarship!! 😊

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else still waiting for MMU to get back to them post interview? (mine was in December) Seems like loads of people on here have got one recently

ReputationRep:
    final physio rejection today, sad times but at least its a decision

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.