Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it Medicine A100 course at King's that your friend got through clearing last year? Is she international student or local student? Did she have interview late like in July when the clearing starts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doctor96)
    My friend got into King's through clearing last year, and she got offered accommodation (angel lane), but like Annettee said, there is no guarantee.
    Is it Medicine A100 course that your friend got through clearing last year?
    Is she international or local student?
    Did she get her interview after July when clearing starts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eliz3)
    Is it Medicine A100 course that your friend got through clearing last year?
    Is she international or local student?
    Did she get her interview after July when clearing starts?
    No for physics and she is a home student

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on waiting list heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys does anyone know the specific term dates for medicine or where we can find them?

Also when will get all the DBS stuff etc information and any things we need to do rn?

Hope revision is going well for everyone finishing their A2s this year

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I was wandering if anyone could tell me how much each station was out of and also I got rejected, so would anyone know roughly what my overall score is ??
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...rm%20sep12.pdf . Heres a link to the criteria for scoring the interview. I'm not sure what the cut off was though.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone choosing kings as an Insurance offer, what are you planning to do with regards to accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoctorPles)
    I don't think it works like that. You're scored at each station, it's then totalled and put on a massive spreadsheet. People nearer the top get the offers in batches, people at the bottom rejected and the middle lot either get rejected or offers later on.

One of my mates was 21st Jan and got it
    Hey I was wandering if you knew what each station scored out of, and what score roughly would be a rejection

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medprospects)
    Hey guys does anyone know the specific term dates for medicine or where we can find them?

Also when will get all the DBS stuff etc information and any things we need to do rn?

Hope revision is going well for everyone finishing their A2s this year
    Term dates for the 5-year programme:

1st term: 26th September - 16th Dec (note registration week starts on the 19th of Sept)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys;
    KCL Medicine offer holder for 16/17.

What is everyone thinking regarding accommodation. ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaydarSheikh)
    Hey guys;
    KCL Medicine offer holder for 16/17.

What is everyone thinking regarding accommodation. ??
    I'm hoping for Moonraker or GDS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CiaranOH11)
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...rm%20sep12.pdf . Heres a link to the criteria for scoring the interview. I'm not sure what the cut off was though.
    Thanks! Do they average the score or just add up and see who was highest ranking ? And I could've sworn there was more stations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5anaM)
    Thanks! Do they average the score or just add up and see who was highest ranking ? And I could've sworn there was more stations
    That is from a couple of years ago so it could be different but as far as I remember there were only about 5/6 stations. I assume they just add up the scores and give out offers based on that.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we can expect the Health questionnaire to be sent to us?

ReputationRep:
    OMG JUST GOT AN OFFER OFF THE WAITING LIST. Seems way too good to be true. Weird that my I got the update on UCAS and not the Kings apply. Good luck to everyone waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayyyyy)
    omg just got an offer off the waiting list. Seems way too good to be true. Weird that my i got the update on ucas and not the kings apply. Good luck to everyone waiting.
    congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got a response yet????

ReputationRep:
    I was put on the waiting list but my track updated at 9:30 this morning and I got an offer! So happy. Portal is yet to update.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.