Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Because sleep is important and if I'm not going to chase after you and your beauty sleep, who is?
    Awwww how nice of you :lol: :hugs:

6 and 7 hours is good :lol: I like to get people to sleep but I don't sleep myself just a habit of mine 🙊
    Yup, very good.

:laugh: Aww but you need to sleep as well.

Awwww how old is she?? And America? That's sooooo far away!!!! Well tbh, kids are having kids at the age of 15 soooo..... 22, you might as well be too old to have kids :lol:
    She's just a few months old (5 I think ) but yeah it is far away :lol:

Haha that's true :rofl: All in good time tho.

Spoiler:
    Show
    oh btw are you still with BrokenLife? How is she? And how are the two of you??? :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone was always going to ask me that. :lol: Well, we agreed to call it quits like a couple of months back. I guess we both knew that, due to certain things, nothing could ever come of it. :bigsmile:

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Yeah it's normal for me, unfortunately. I'll try and get some sleep tonight though - got work in the morning. I have to wait until after sunset anyway and hopefully I'll be tired enough by then.

I haven't seen a thread like this on here before.
    Awww how come?? How long has it been normal for you? Do you not sleep at all? I'm sorry to hear that.

How come you have to wait until after sunset? Are you fasting? Yeah hopefully. Where do you work?

It's been here for a while. But it died down for a bit cuz of exams but it's slowly coming back at night when we all are awake :lol:

How's your day been? (Sorry for the long message )

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Awwww how nice of you :lol: :hugs:

Yup, very good.

:laugh: Aww but you need to sleep as well.

She's just a few months old (5 I think ) but yeah it is far away :lol:

Haha that's true :rofl: All in good time tho.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone was always going to ask me that. :lol: Well, we agreed to call it quits like a couple of months back. I guess we both knew that, due to certain things, nothing could ever come of it. :bigsmile:
    Well, as many people would agree on this site and in real life, I'm a nice person

Are you working tomorrow? Oh and have you taken Eid off?

Yeah but I'll sleep when my friends are all happy sleeping

Awwww I remember the time when my niece was 5 months old. The good old days of no jumping and screaming and tantrums :lol: do you have much family in the US?

Good time? Well at least you want kids :lol: most of the guys on here would run a mile lol

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sorry about you two! How is she? I hope you both still talk and are you okay???? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Well, as many people would agree on this site and in real life, I'm a nice person
    *cough* BAKWAS

:rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeterminate, tum is ladki ke chakravyuh mein mat padna. Agar pad gaye, toh phir uparwala hi bachaa sakta hai :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awww how come?? How long has it been normal for you? Do you not sleep at all? I'm sorry to hear that.

How come you have to wait until after sunset? Are you fasting? Yeah hopefully. Where do you work?

It's been here for a while. But it died down for a bit cuz of exams but it's slowly coming back at night when we all are awake :lol:

How's your day been? (Sorry for the long message )
    The past 18+ months have been very stressful and I'm just trying to move on and put the whole ordeal behind me - which is difficult because it's still an ongoing case at the moment. But I guess I've had trouble with sleeping/anxiety for the past 7 years or so, it calmed down a lot in recent years though - but when your life is suddenly turned upside down again, the symptoms find their way back. How about you, any sleeping issues?

Yeah, fasting - what about you? Don't wanna say where I work on here sorry, but I can tell you that I'm a developer (web apps, databases, networks, servers, devops, support etc.) within the IT & Technology sector. Are you currently working or still studying full-time?

Not sure how my day has been - rather peaceful I guess, it'll be over soon enough though. Yourself? (No worries, right back at you).

(Original post by nucdev)
    *cough* BAKWAS

Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeterminate, tum is ladki ke chakravyuh mein mat padna. Agar pad gaye, toh phir uparwala hi bachaa sakta hai :toofunny:
    Indeterminate why is Nucdev randomly quoting me when he says he doesn't like me? Is this like primary school when he pushes me but really he has a crush on me? :teehee:

I'm sorry Nucdev you're not my type!

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Indeterminate why is Nucdev randomly quoting me when he says he doesn't like me? Is this like primary school when he pushes me but really he has a crush on me? :teehee:

I'm sorry Nucdev you're not my type!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

As Indeterminate's elder brother, it's my duty to warn him against girls like you :teehee:
    Otherwise it'll be left to me to rescue him
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And may I remind you, that you randomly quoted me first on the other thread :lol:

Good! You're not mine either :eviltongue:

:toofunny:

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    The past 18+ months have been very stressful and I'm just trying to move on and put the whole ordeal behind me - which is difficult because it's still an ongoing case at the moment. But I guess I've had trouble with sleeping/anxiety for the past 7 years or so, it calmed down a lot in recent years though - but when your life is suddenly turned upside down again, the symptoms find their way back. How about you, any sleeping issues?

Yeah, fasting - what about you? Don't wanna say where I work on here sorry, but I can tell you that I'm a developer (web apps, databases, networks, servers, devops, support etc.) within the IT & Technology sector. Are you currently working or still studying full-time?

Not sure how my day has been - rather peaceful I guess, it'll be over soon enough though. Yourself? (No worries, right back at you).
    I'm so sorry to hear that, honey. If you ever wana talk... You know to someone you don't know and stuff, I'm free if you wanted to PM? Or if you wanted a distraction then this thread will help

Yeah, you can say sleeping issues. For the past 4 years. Just like you, life gets turned upside down and then nothing is the same. No matter how much you try to forget and stuff.

Yeah I'm fasting too . Ooohhh that sounds good!!! Damn! Bloody hell! I can just about manage to put on a computer without causing it to crash. :lol: how do you find work? Do you enjoy it?

Yep I'm studying full time. Just finished first year, in Radiography, but I started uni late cuz I went traveling so 22 and starting second year in September.

Days been normal. Saying goes, same ****, different day lol.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

As Indeterminate's elder brother, it's my duty to warn him against girls like you :teehee:
    Otherwise it'll be left to me to rescue him
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And may I remind you, that you randomly quoted me first on the other thread :lol:
    Good! You're not mine either :eviltongue:

Indeterminate would be happy with a girl like me! Girls like me? Girls who love and care and cherish and make guys smile! Fine, warn him.

I never knew we were in a playground. "Miss, she did it first, so I did it too" :lol:

Awwwwww nucdevvvvv. I am your type!! You just don't know it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Indeterminate would be happy with a girl like me! Girls like me? Girls who love and care and cherish and make guys smile! Fine, warn him.

I never knew we were in a playground. "Miss, she did it first, so I did it too" :lol:

Awwwwww nucdevvvvv. I am your type!! You just don't know it

Poor Chhote, he's going to have 5 quotes/mentions from this thread when he comes back online and he'll be like "what are these 2 paagals doing?" :rofl:

Actually, having said that, I think he would be VERY happy with a girl like you. And you'd be happy with him.

As long as you can take the Salman Khan type of lifestyle he lives :mmm:

You know as well as I do that I have the maturity of a primary school kid :lol:

:hand: keep believing that if you want

Poor Chhote, he's going to have 5 quotes/mentions from this thread when he comes back online and he'll be like "what are these 2 paagals doing?" :rofl:

Actually, having said that, I think he would be VERY happy with a girl like you. And you'd be happy with him.

As long as you can take the Salman Khan type of lifestyle he lives :mmm:

You know as well as I do that I have the maturity of a primary school kid :lol:

:hand: keep believing that if you want

Errrrr call yourself the paagal! I'll have you know I'm not!

I say we keep mentioning Indeterminate and see whether he gets annoyed :teehee:

Very happy? And what makes you say that?

Mmmmhmmmm I do like a bit of Salman Khan! if you catch my drift!

Exactly! Primary school kid hence you are saying you like me

I'll believe tha true!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Errrrr call yourself the paagal! I'll have you know I'm not!

I say we keep mentioning Indeterminate and see whether he gets annoyed :teehee:

Very happy? And what makes you say that?

Mmmmhmmmm I do like a bit of Salman Khan! if you catch my drift!

Exactly! Primary school kid hence you are saying you like me

I'll believe tha true!!!

Lol if I count as being paagal then you are literally off the scale baawri (insane)! :teehee:

I doubt Indeterminate ever gets annoyed
    I've tried to annoy him in the past and it utterly failed :facepalm:

He would be very happy because your pyaasiness is exactly what he's been looking for in a girl all these years and has (until now) failed to find it :giggle:

Besharam ladki! Going after guys who have the maturity of primary school kids smh
    Remember, I've still got that pakka evidence against you that I could hand over to the haraam police

Lol if I count as being paagal then you are literally off the scale baawri (insane)! :teehee:

I doubt Indeterminate ever gets annoyed
    I've tried to annoy him in the past and it utterly failed :facepalm:

He would be very happy because your pyaasiness is exactly what he's been looking for in a girl all these years and has (until now) failed to find it :giggle:

Besharam ladki! Going after guys who have the maturity of primary school kids smh
    Remember, I've still got that pakka evidence against you that I could hand over to the haraam police

Yes I am insane! Insanely and madly in love with..........

Indeterminate doesn't get annoyed? What? How is that possible? Which guy wants a pyaasi ladki?? Huh? I think you do Nucdevvy!

Pakka evidence :lol: and I have many messages from you too which once leaked will show you for who you truly are!

Haraam police :rofl: don't deny! You like my voice whispering and singing in your ear! You replay them all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yes I am insane! Insanely and madly in love with RobML's hair
    Cheers hun

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by RobML)
    Cheers hun

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont like guys who have better hair than me sorry Hun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

I dont like guys who have better hair than me sorry Hun
    I did say I'd shave it all off for you to keep and treasure forever and ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by RobML)
    I did say I'd shave it all off for you to keep and treasure forever and ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cut off a lock of your luscious hair! Post it on TSR then maybe, maybe I'll reconsider you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Cut off a lock of your luscious hair! Post it on TSR then maybe, maybe I'll reconsider you
    I'm actually having a couple of inches off Tuesday. I'll get a photo of the clippings :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by RobML)
    I'm actually having a couple of inches off Tuesday. I'll get a photo of the clippings :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought you were only a couple of inches long in the first place! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I thought you were only a couple of inches long in the first place! :teehee:

I'm actually super insecure of my length...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.