Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Bank of England have a work experience section.............. ffs take a bloody cv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    just got the email telling me i passed
    what did you apply for? and was it summer or grad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrcool1995)
    what did you apply for? and was it summer or grad?
    summer, markets

ReputationRep:
    is this for london? (sorry i cant help)
    Actually my mistake I completely forgot I also Applied to the US as a long shot for the Merchant banking/Private Equity NY div and just got the interview sent to me but I assume everyone gets it sent out

ReputationRep:
    Ive heard its easy to join operations then transfer over to IB after a few years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judas69)
    ive heard its easy to join operations then transfer over to ib after a few years.
    you've heard wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESTATEREAL)
    Actually my mistake I completely forgot I also Applied to the US as a long shot for the Merchant banking/Private Equity NY div and just got the interview sent to me but I assume everyone gets it sent out
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judas69)
    Ive heard its easy to join operations then transfer over to IB after a few years.
    looooool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judas69)
    Would not say its easy to get into operation, but yeah you can transfer over few years later if youre a top dawg

ReputationRep:
    errm i mean, hard to say - he said some positive things about some of the stuff i'd been doing but i dont think u can really read into it too much. he wasnt really blatant in saying 'what a great interview' or anything.Wbu? I had my interview last tuesday
    is it for SA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flourish RY)
    unfortunately i don't think you can apply,

its invite only
    Oh right.. But how did they get your details? Did you apply to their summer programme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    Anyone else got an interview with Citi on Friday for markets?
    Any idea of what you thought you got on the Citi numerical test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A12R34)
    Any idea of what you thought you got on the Citi numerical test?
    Lol tbh I thought I failed it haha out of 12 maybe 7 were confident answers and 2 were logical guesses and 3 were complete random choices haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    Anyone else got an interview with Citi on Friday for markets?
    mirin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    is it for SA?
    not really sure, got this email about an invite only networking event w/ centerview. then had what was pretty much a phone interview to get onto it. its being run by dartmouth partners so idk if maybe attending the networking event there may be backhanding or interviews after that for the SA?? we've been kept a bit in the dark

ReputationRep:
    not really sure, got this email about an invite only networking event w/ centerview. then had what was pretty much a phone interview to get onto it. its being run by dartmouth partners so idk if maybe attending the networking event there may be backhanding or interviews after that for the SA?? we've been kept a bit in the dark
    if it is Dartmouth, then it is for SA since recruitment for Centerview is done through them

ReputationRep:
    BoAML is open

ReputationRep:
    if it is Dartmouth, then it is for SA since recruitment for Centerview is done through them
    ahh fairs

BoAML is open
    Finally! Schroders & BofE are also open

ReputationRep:
    BoAML is open
    Does anyone know if they are planning to open off-cycle? And I'm guessing they are not recruiting for graduate roles?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Does anyone know if they are planning to open off-cycle? And I'm guessing they are not recruiting for graduate roles?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I assume no since they have opened off-cycle for markets, but not for IBD

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.