POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
Alex Jones
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ShadowConspiracy)
No, Because I have a life, I don't have to reseach about the 12th planet coming in line with Earth and 10ft giants coming down and killing people.

The logic behind it is clearly retarded, The same with most conspiracies , Forget the main evidence only include what makes our view look good.

LOL world ending next year, You people are a joke, Woahh....... wait.... haven't you people made this claim in the past? LOLZ or other conspiracy theories like the war:

Hitler escaping in a sub to the artic, Or Hitler had a secret base in the artic which went underground and he had futuristic alien technology in his hands.

Happened in the events? Japan, Yes a Tsunami, Wait you thought HAARP was to blame pfft.........
What are you talking about?World ending?12th planet?WTF?

I dont believe any of that and you clearly are going to an extreme.

Trying to mention stuff like 10ft giant(wtf?) to try and discredit me when i never said anything like that make you look stupid.

P.s i got a life and still find time to research current events throughly.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nick1sHere)
Think of it this way, if by some amazing feat bin laden is alive. Everyone now believes he's dead. This would be great, noone trying to kill you or bothering you again

I believe he is dead btw
I do think it is completely illogical if anyone still thinks they haven't atleast captured him. I mean seriously.. he isn't going to still be in hiding. Imagine the disgrace to America if he just popped up somewhere lol.

Hence he was either killed before (Doubt it, they would have probably told us or it would have been leaked) or they have him now, dead (as in in the sea) or captured somewhere.

The non-release of the photo's doesn't really surprise me. The reason's are logical, like everything else, it would have been good to shut some annoying tin foil hat people up. But then again.. picture of dead Osama = 'lol wut thats not him i can tell total fakess!' which would annoy me even more :P
hamijack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by -kit-kat-)
Can you add a poll of the thread? Like Do you think the pictures should be officially released? - yes/no

pleasee?
Done.
rei dos reis
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
Islam, the religion of peace and respect
What the hell are you on about?
rei dos reis
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Instincts_2012)
A man that has terrorised the lives of many does not deserve any respect whatsoever.
Since when
Rishz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How could a human celebrate another human's death??? It doesn't sound right, I don't think he should have been shot in front of his 13 yr old daughter. :|
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Quelle surprise.

I think he is dead, but I have to say they're not making it any easier on themselves for the many people who think they're lying - first they dump the body in the sea, now they won't release photos...
whyumadtho
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Apparent description:

'The pictures of the al Qaeda leader reportedly show an open gun shot
wound to his head, part of the skull missing and visible brain matter.
One of bin Laden's eyes is reportedly open in the images, while the other
is "completely gone".'

Source.
Nick1sHere
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
I do think it is completely illogical if anyone still thinks they haven't atleast captured him. I mean seriously.. he isn't going to still be in hiding. Imagine the disgrace to America if he just popped up somewhere lol.

Hence he was either killed before (Doubt it, they would have probably told us or it would have been leaked) or they have him now, dead (as in in the sea) or captured somewhere.

The non-release of the photo's doesn't really surprise me. The reason's are logical, like everything else, it would have been good to shut some annoying tin foil hat people up. But then again.. picture of dead Osama = 'lol wut thats not him i can tell total fakess!' which would annoy me even more :P
Completely agree. Give them photos, say it's fake
Give them video, it's been modified.
Get the body out of the sea? Fake body
Send them back in time to show them the raid? Fake
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bella Occhi)
Quelle surprise.

I think he is dead, but I have to say they're not making it any easier on themselves for the many people who think they're lying - first they dump the body in the sea, now they won't release photos...
Which there are perfectly good reasons for both.

Just sayiiiinnn
rei dos reis
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
You going off on one perhaps?.. btw it ain't me that needs a slap if you sincerely believe Bin Laden deserves our 'respect' you fruit :rolleyes:
Going off of what? Why do you roll your eyes like a gay man?
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rishz)
How could a human celebrate another human's death??? It doesn't sound right, I don't think he should have been shot in front of his 13 yr old daughter. :|
And I don't think he should have ordered someone to hijack a plane and slam it into a building.

Swings and roundabouts.
ShadowConspiracy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Alex Jones)
What are you talking about?World ending?12th planet?WTF?
They're what you conspiracy idiots believe in?
I dont believe any of that and you clearly are going to an extreme
So what you believe in? HAARP? Signs of the NWO in music
Trying to mention stuff like 10ft giant(wtf?) to try and discredit me when i never said anything like that make you look stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doESXgnq3uw

P.s i got a life and still find time to research current events throughly.
I do as well, I summarise both sides, Unlike conspiracy theorists who only summarise their own.
The Premier
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The Americans will need to pragmatic with this.
If they show pictures of a mutilated Osama people will be miffed (to say the least)
To some people Osama is a god figure- bringing them to safety and victory over the west.

On the otherhand delaying this will lead to some people becoming very rich with whatever nonsense they intend to publish about Bin Laden's death.
LeeC
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by just say hello)
i smell conspiracy
Indeed

Lob da man in sea is an anagram of Osama Bin Laden

OMG IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!
-kit-kat-
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by hamijack)
Done.
aw thanks results will be interesting..
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They're what you conspiracy idiots believe in?

So what you believe in? HAARP? Signs of the NWO in music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doESXgnq3uw

I do as well, I summarise both sides, Unlike conspiracy theorists who only summarise their own.
Believe in HAARP?Its FACTS.Theres nothing to dicuss about HAARP.

No CT belives in those stupid things and that planetx rubbish are from weirdos and people taking the piss.

Only CT i know who believes that kind of rubbish is david icke and hes a mug.

You dont know anything as you couldnt even answer my question in my other post.
goodeye
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I really do not understand the logistics of a 'burial at sea'. What the hell is that for!?????????????????????

Seems suspicious that they would suddenly get all respectful of their #1 hated man of all time's religious beliefs / funeral practices, considering how they danced on Sadam's body after they hung him.
Peachykeen09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No, Because I have a life, I don't have to reseach about the 12th planet coming in line with Earth and 10ft giants coming down and killing people.

The logic behind it is clearly retarded, The same with most conspiracies , Forget the main evidence only include what makes our view look good.

LOL world ending next year, You people are a joke, Woahh....... wait.... haven't you people made this claim in the past? LOLZ or other conspiracy theories like the war:

Hitler escaping in a sub to the artic, Or Hitler had a secret base in the artic which went underground and he had futuristic alien technology in his hands.

Happened in the events? Japan, Yes a Tsunami, Wait you thought HAARP was to blame pfft.........
Wow..you're dumb.

x
Oh and...I love you.
sydalee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
surprise surprise.

He died in 2001/2002.They had his body for ages.
ba derp, no he didnt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (476)
38.17%
No - but I will (95)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (589)
47.23%

Watched Threads