Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good result from the lads tonight with Cazorla the deserved man of the match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    What happens if we have the same goal difference as Chelsea at the end of the season? Whose third?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chelsea because we beat you twice this season.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell.
    Arsenal vs new castle 3pm
    And spurs vs sunderland 4pm
    That's gonna be funny..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    What happens if we have the same goal difference as Chelsea at the end of the season? Whose third?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chelsea have scored 6 goals more than us, so them unless we win by a lot.

ReputationRep:
    The emirates is the library they said.......

ReputationRep:
    The North East vs North London

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imthe12)
    What the hell.
    That's gonna be funny..
    ?

All the games are at 4pm, where do you get your information from??

ReputationRep:
    What the hell.
    That's gonna be funny..
    all games are at 4 PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    ?

All the games are at 4pm, where do you get your information from??
    I checked that now, but sky sports d
    Said 3 and 4, for some reason

ReputationRep:
    I checked that now, but sky sports d
    Said 3 and 4, for some reason
    Yeah, beacuse of their prematch rubbish. The match doesn't start when sky coverage begins, just like tonight they began their coverage at 7.

This should be obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    The emirates is the library they said.......
    It is. The fact that people were making more noise because of the referee when you were winning is atrocious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    It is. The fact that people were making more noise because of the referee when you were winning is atrocious.
    You kidding me? Go see an audiologist.

ReputationRep:
    If Chelsea draw and Arsenal win by 2 goals, then Arsenal get third!

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal, I love you.

That's all.

Good night.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't tonight just confirm Gibbs is an upgrade on Clichy too. Had McManaman in his back pocket tonight, while Clichy was torn a new one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glousck)
    Arsenal, I love you.

That's all.

Good night.
    This.

However, I was not impressed with Sagna today:mad: he looks out of his depth, he can't take on defenders(when was the last time? honest question...) or put in a decent cross...or keep hold of the ball

He needs to go...

ReputationRep:
    We really need to praise Wenger with his decision to drop Verm, its not easy to drop the Captain. The CB paring of Mert and Kos has flourished and it shows how good we can defend when we cut out Individual errors. Gibbs is looking like a top LB, the competition for Monreal seems to have better him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidomo)
    This.

However, I was not impressed with Sagna today:mad: he looks out of his depth, he can't take on defenders(when was the last time? honest question...) or put in a decent cross...or keep hold of the ball

He needs to go...
    This is all true, but you're stating it as if it is new. Sagna has never been able to take on opponents, and still can't cross to save his life. However, he did have an alright game today. Beginning to play himself back into form I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    We really need to praise Wenger with his decision to drop Verm, its not easy to drop the Captain. The CB paring of Mert and Kos has flourished and it shows how good we can defend when we cut out Individual errors. Gibbs is looking like a top LB, the competition for Monreal seems to have better him.
    As I've said before, Mertesacker is still prone to making a few bad decisions as he did this game. Luckily no-one will pick up on them because they didn't amount to anything (in no small part down to Koscielny doing some brilliant covering for him) but one of these days his misjudgements will cost us. He was caught in a few bad positions on the counter and lunged in far too high up the pitch trying to nick it early, and failing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Doesn't tonight just confirm Gibbs is an upgrade on Clichy too. Had McManaman in his back pocket tonight, while Clichy was torn a new one.
    A lot of talk about the young lad pre-match but all I saw was Gibbs schooling him.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.