Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by HURRY UP BARTS)
      WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING AT?
      STILL NO INTERVIEW
      MEET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
      720 UKCAT AND 655 UCAS
      MY NAME IS Ad___ Ab____

LAST INTERVIEWS ARE 24th, 25th & 26th

ONLY ONE DAY WHERE PEOPLE HAVENT BEEN INVITED TO (26th)

AHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA GO CRAZY

Anyone else wanna moan with me ?
      I'm sure you'll all hear something tomorrow mate if not beginning of next week at the latest

ReputationRep:
      STILL NO INTERVIEW
      MEET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
      720 UKCAT AND 655 UCAS
      MY NAME IS Ad___ Ab____

sure.

'AAAH come on Barstsss!!!! Ukcat 755 Ucas: 640

WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG!!!?? I want an interview soooooo bad ..could this BE anymore torturous ?'

How'd I do?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rosine)
      sure.

WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG!!!?? I want an interview soooooo bad ..could this BE anymore torturous ?'

How'd I do?
      Good, nice use of the repeated 's' and 'o' to indicate a drawn out cry akin to the drawn out process. The use of the rhetorical question acts as an appeal to readers, drawing interest.

(GCSE English waffling skills have come in handy )

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by PG593)
      I'm sure you'll all hear something tomorrow mate if not beginning of next week at the latest
      I sure hope so . Surely if people receive an invitation to the same day days later than others that puts them at a disadvantage due to the scenario?

I sure hope so . Surely if people receive an invitation to the same day days later than others that puts them at a disadvantage due to the scenario?
        I totally agree though without revealing too much, the article they give you is pretty short and concise. Fingers crossed for you and Rosine tomo- with both your stats, you deserve it hands down

ReputationRep:
        sure.

How'd I do?
        Ahaha thanks!

I really feel like we should hear by Saturday at the most ..I wouldn't lose hope just yet

(I quoted myself by accident .. :rolleyes: but I'm speaking to you "Hurry up Barts")

ReputationRep:
        STILL NO INTERVIEW
        MEET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
        720 UKCAT AND 655 UCAS
        MY NAME IS Ad___ Ab____

AAAAHH!! Bartsss talk to meee pleassee!!! You are killing me slowly and painfully every time my phone buzzes my heart leaps and sinks at the same time, I can feel my heart drumming in my ears, I murmer a desperate prayer hoping just hoping that i will hear from you. But no. All I get is newsletters from UCAS 'congratulating' me for applying. TALK TO MEEE BARTSSS TALKKK TO MEE!! Before I go insane or worse.

723.5 UKCAT 610 UCAS

How's that?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ak395)
        AAAAHH!! Bartsss talk to meee pleassee!!! You are killing me slowly and painfully every time my phone buzzes my heart leaps and sinks at the same time, I can feel my heart drumming in my ears, I murmer a desperate prayer hoping just hoping that i will hear from you. But no. All I get is newsletters from UCAS 'congratulating' me for applying. TALK TO MEEE BARTSSS TALKKK TO MEE!! Before I go insane or worse.

723.5 UKCAT 610 UCAS

How's that?
        Apparently you will hear from them by the end of this week. So hang in there!

ReputationRep:
        STILL NO INTERVIEW
        MEET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
        720 UKCAT AND 655 UCAS
        MY NAME IS Ad___ Ab____

Calm mate .. maybe they are saving the best 'til the last

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ak395)

723.5 UKCAT 610 UCAS

How's that?
        Very good, you now have 750 UCAS points, I gave you an extra A* A-level.

OMG it is so scary when we receive those!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by DocTSR)
        Calm mate .. maybe they are saving the best 'til the last
        Haha, ofc!

ReputationRep:
        I tthought that they rejected people who wouldn't be invited to interviews ages ago?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by blah_blah2345)
        I tthought that they rejected people who wouldn't be invited to interviews ages ago?
        not really my friend had 660 ukcat and 420 and has still not got rejected....to be fair he should have probably researched where to apply before

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Tuni530)
        Any one here who had their interview already? isn't this wait EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL ?!
        had my interview on the 21st Jan (i believe it was the first batch) to anyone who has theirs coming up then honestly do not worry!! they are SO friendly over at barts. all the best to you all!!!
        I had mine on 28th January, and yes, this wait is so painful, particularly when decisions are coming out at probably the end of March (in 7 weeks, urghhh). It is nice to have finished with interviews and things though, now all we can do is sit back and wait.

ReputationRep:
        Got an interview for the 26th

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by aliuk)
        Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats? Still anxiously waiting here :'(

ReputationRep:
        For anyone still waiting I just rang up again and admissions person said they'll be sending the remaining decisions by the 10th

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by aliuk)
        Congrats!!!!! Stats plz

(Original post by ak395)
        For anyone still waiting I just rang up again and admissions person said they'll be sending the remaining decisions by the 10th
        I don't see why they can't just send them all now, with some of our stats that still haven't got an interview it would seem obvious that we would get an interview based on what other people have that have got interviews, if it were not for them unnecessarily dragging out the process. The ranking must have already been done by a computer, what are they dragging it out for!!!

ReputationRep:
        Ahaha thanks!

I really feel like we should hear by Saturday at the most ..I wouldn't lose hope just yet

(I quoted myself by accident .. :rolleyes: but I'm speaking to you "Hurry up Barts")
        (Original post by ak395)
        Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats? Still anxiously waiting here :'(
        Rosine and ak395, have you got interviews today?

ReputationRep:
        Rosine and ak395, have you got interviews today?
        Nope still waiting

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.