Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:

Copenhagen 1994, UEFA Cup Winners Cup win. 20 years ago to the day!

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Come to think of it Ramsey's style of play reminds me a lot of Gundogan circa 2011/12. What a team Dortmund had that season man, imagine if they kept Kagawa, Gotze and Lewa.

Sahin Gundogan

Gotze Kagawa Reus

Lewa

:rolleyes:

Gotta say after underrating them last season that team they would have would be so sick.

Mikhytaryan and aubameyang on the bench, Biazcykowski instead of Kagawa so Gotze plays in the middle. That team would challenge Bayern properly on all fronts.

ReputationRep:
    If you asked me if we could have any player in the world, it would be Marco Reus :coma:

**** Messi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If I'm reading right then apparently Arsenal are preparing a bid of 31m for Costa? ( His release clause)

If Arsene actually chases him even alongside Chelsea and we end up signing him then omg :coma:

Chances are Chelsea will offer treble of what we do and he will go there instead

Then again, why go play for a team you just beat 3-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    If I'm reading right then apparently Arsenal are preparing a bid of 31m for Costa? ( His release clause)

If Arsene actually chases him even alongside Chelsea and we end up signing him then omg :coma:

Chances are Chelsea will offer treble of what we do and he will go there instead

Then again, why go play for a team you just beat 3-1

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cuz that team beat us 6-0...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Come to think of it Ramsey's style of play reminds me a lot of Gundogan circa 2011/12. What a team Dortmund had that season man, imagine if they kept Kagawa, Gotze and Lewa.

Sahin Gundogan

Gotze Kagawa Reus

Lewa

:rolleyes:

didn't they loan Sahin out to Madrid that season? although they had Bender which (imo) is a better line up anyway

ReputationRep:
    Why don't we give Akpom a run man? Anyways when the 18th of May arrives I expect Giroud to have left England forever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    #Arsenal team to play West Brom: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Arteta, Cazorla, Ozil, Podolski, Giroud

#Arsenal subs: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Kallstrom, Rosicky, Diaby, Sanogo

Diaby is baaaaccckkk!!!!

ReputationRep:
    John Cross ‏@johncrossmirror · 4 mins
    Flamini for Ramsey the only change for Arsenal. Just a little precaution on a slight thigh injury. Good to see Diaby back on #afc bench.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Why don't we give Akpom a run man? Anyways when the 18th of May arrives I expect Giroud to have left England forever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would have preferred to see Sanogoals start and then bring Giroud on.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger, "I go home and cry when we don't win a trophy"
    Shreeves, "you don't cry?"
    Wenger, "no but I'm sad"

Lol

ReputationRep:
    Diaby on bench.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Cuz that team beat us 6-0...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The last bit was just a joke anyway :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tbh if you finish 7 points behind the title winners, it's not that far off.

ReputationRep:
    Giruu

ReputationRep:
    Big G 1-0!

ReputationRep:
    Giroud once again proves the haters wrong. What's that 22 for the season now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Tbh if you finish 7 points behind the title winners, it's not that far off.
    Not when you lot finish 10 points ahead of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Giroud once again proves the haters wrong. What's that 22 for the season now
    Why is it hating to acknowledge the fact that Giroud isn't good enough to lead our line for a sustained title and CL challenge? It's true.

ReputationRep:
    Very simliar goal/game ratio to Negredo, Dzeko and Benzema.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.