Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Because everyone was hyping Welbeck and getting him and I thought it would be risky if he had a really good week and everyone else had him and I didn't; also thought that would increase his value so might as well get him at his current price. Smh I had Pelle from the first week. My forward line Costa, Sturridge,Pelle. Took Pelle and Sturridge out for Welbz and Aguero.
    Remember that Newcastle are a team in turmoil who will probably sack their manager after this game, Southampton won't get an easier 3 points all season. Arsenal's attack looked promising today too.

ReputationRep:
    Because everyone was hyping Welbeck and getting him and I thought it would be risky if he had a really good week and everyone else had him and I didn't; also thought that would increase his value so might as well get him at his current price. Smh I had Pelle from the first week. My forward line Costa, Sturridge,Pelle. Took Pelle and Sturridge out for Welbz and Aguero.
    I take getting welbeck freed funds for aguero?
    Against City I doubted he'd do much. I'm sticking with Pelle till GW 10 when their matches get toughee. Stixking with my original plan

My forward line is Pelle Costa Falcao.

ReputationRep:
    looks like a gain of about 2-3 places so far for me, pretty happy.. may end up in the top10 if this keeps going

Mata, de gea, are the two players I am hoping to do well now..

Other then that, sterling who everyone has..

Interesting to see how this week goes..

But its looking like im a fabregas off everyone in the 'good high score' type range
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    51 with four to play, praying Sterling stays on the bench so I get 10 points for Erikson.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    68pts with Di Maria, Moreno and Sterling to play. Very happy with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You've killed it. Is that inc BP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    same players as me to go but you have 18 more points!
    still waiting on bonus points though; expecting 3 (x2) for costa and 2 for fabregas
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    You've killed it. Is that inc BP?
    Yeh 11 of that is from BAPs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qari)
    I take getting welbeck freed funds for aguero?
    Against City I doubted he'd do much. I'm sticking with Pelle till GW 10 when their matches get toughee. Stixking with my original plan

My forward line is Pelle Costa Falcao.
    Nope, still got an extra 2.2 mil in the bank
    Haven't used my WC yet, gonna wait another week and see how the new transfers work out before making my changes (should've just done that anyway)

You think Falcao is going to hit the ground running?

ReputationRep:
    61 points (with BAP). With moreno, sterling & ADM left

ReputationRep:
    Hoping sterling doesn't play so the captaincy goes to Costa and trippier comes on

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hmm, I need a striker to replace jovetic with.. hes injured and I dont trust him to start/score anyway..

Have 10.5 total.

Options: Pelle, Adebayor, Balotelli, Rooney,

hmm..

Falcao would be interseting, but he is just out of price range.. I dont like rooney, and think he may play deeper.. so its one of the others.

Leaning towards pelle, as that would free me up 3m of funds to put in other places.

If I were to wildcard, would end with something like:

De Gea - MyHill
    Chambers* - Clyne - Pieters - Monreo - Chester
    Sterling - Sanchez - Sig - Chadli - Di Maria
    Welbeck - Costa - Pelle

Quite tempted by that actually.. good few diferencials in there, and solves the current problems that I have, and gives great rotation options with all the players starters (*presuming debucy is injured)

BUT I cant do it.. Promised my self I would not WC until It was needed.. and at the moment points are still good, so just wont do it, until my team starts to score badly (or looks like it will score badly)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Hoping sterling doesn't play so the captaincy goes to Costa and trippier comes on

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oo, nervous game then! better hope liverpool do well, as if they are behind, I cant see him not coming on..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    oo, nervous game then! better hope liverpool do well, as if they are behind, I cant see him not coming on..
    And they are behind

Really hoping balotelli scores or that Rodgers brings on lambert or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    And they are behind

Really hoping balotelli scores or that Rodgers brings on lambert or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unlucky
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    BUT I cant do it.. Promised my self I would not WC until It was needed.. and at the moment points are still good, so just wont do it, until my team starts to score badly (or looks like it will score badly)
    If you're only planning to make 4 changes, using your WC would be a waste.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, still got an extra 2.2 mil in the bank
    Haven't used my WC yet, gonna wait another week and see how the new transfers work out before making my changes (should've just done that anyway)

You think Falcao is going to hit the ground running?
    I took a hit to get Falcao in so I hope he does

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, mixed bag today. Hoping for a big haul from ADM tomorrow to push me up the table

ReputationRep:
    Really good GW so far. That Villa clean sheet has taken me up to 72 points (with BPs as they stand), with Chester still to play. And that's despite only having 10 players playing this week, and a 0 from Dier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    If you're only planning to make 4 changes, using your WC would be a waste.
    my bad, was meant to bold the players that would start next week.. but forgot to bold half of them!

in temrs of numbers that new team would be a change of 6 players,

Not sure its worth it still though,

Got to stay with not fixing something that is not broken..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.