Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    what college did you apply to?
    Pembroke, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    I heard Warwick took part in adjustment!Read it somewhere!Let me find the link!
    They might have but I doubt they were in adjustment for economics though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abccba120)
    They might have but I doubt they were in adjustment for economics though
    Isn't it possible to call up the uni and ask if they have a place available?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ndhala)
    Isn't it possible to call up the uni and ask if they have a place available?
    Yes it is!You never know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceGeek!)
    Pembroke, you?
    Jesus

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Queen Mary

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Queen Mary
    Congrats! Not long after you sent it off 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abccba120)
    Congrats! Not long after you sent it off

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My grades weren't that perfect!They were okay.2 offers in 3 days!

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Queen Mary
    Woo woo! Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Woo woo! Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Got offers from Nottingham Trent, Leeds University and Northumbria (Business with Economics) still waiting for offers from Loughborough and Heriot Watt

ReputationRep:
    Any Durham offer holders here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hody421)
    Any Durham offer holders here?
    Yep, won't be firming or insuring it though I don't think

ReputationRep:
    Yep, won't be firming or insuring it though I don't think
    Quick question. When I was looking for prospective unis I'd apply to, Durham said that they wouldn't accept FM as a single A level, so those who took FM A2 would have to do at least 4. Was this reflected in your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H0PEL3SS)
    Quick question. When I was looking for prospective unis I'd apply to, Durham said that they wouldn't accept FM as a single A level, so those who took FM A2 would have to do at least 4. Was this reflected in your offer?
    Yeah I got an A*AA offer in maths economics and eng lit, so it didn't include further maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got an A*AA offer in maths economics and eng lit, so it didn't include further maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Seems like both Warwick and Durham have tried to make it easier this year, which is nice.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what they would like to pursue as a career after graduating? I personally have no idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr-96)
    Does anyone know what they would like to pursue as a career after graduating? I personally have no idea
    It's incredible how many doors an Economics degree opens up for you hence it puts me in a position where I'm confused in terms of career destinations but I think it depends what you're after in your job: money? satisfaction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wojtek97)
    It's incredible how many doors an Economics degree opens up for you hence it puts me in a position where I'm confused in terms of career destinations but I think it depends what you're after in your job: money? satisfaction?
    That's true. I don't think money would be an issue no matter what career path you go down with a degree from a good university. Have you decided on a career yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr-96)
    That's true. I don't think money would be an issue no matter what career path you go down with a degree from a good university. Have you decided on a career yet?
    Considering to work in the public sector!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.