The Uni Study Thread Mark IV Watch

rayquaza17
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Slowbro93)
Indeed Does this also mean you start your project now? I want to read the final product

Start in October, have to do my first conference in July though (only attending not presenting )
Officially start Monday at 9am! Tomorrow I have read through a paper my lecturer wrote and something from the Astronomy & Geophysics journal. (I think it's a journal lol, sounds better than magazine thing )

I'm not sure if I'm actually writing something tbh. I definitely have to make a poster though.

Ooo sounds exciting! It would be a bit harsh to make you present before you officially start!
MathsNerd1
  • Study Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I want to start my project now! Can't wait to get some of my work published!
paniking_and_not_revising
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Finished on Monday but only just realising I'm no longer a student. Sucks that all my friends still have exams left!
venuswaltz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Had a really bad exam which combined with my terrible last essay was all a bit disappointing.
HOWEVER in an amazing turn around I managed to get 78 in my dissertation. I'm over the moon and am hoping it will be enough to make up for my bad exam and essay
chickenonsteroids
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by venuswaltz)
Had a really bad exam which combined with my terrible last essay was all a bit disappointing.
HOWEVER in an amazing turn around I managed to get 78 in my dissertation. I'm over the moon and am hoping it will be enough to make up for my bad exam and essay
Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaats :woo:
paniking_and_not_revising
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That's amazing! Congrats!
Psyc_Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
well done
Psyc_Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im freeeeeeee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vitamin D
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
2/3 of my exam results are As this semester coursework brings them down to Bs but still very happy! Chemistry results aren't out until Tuesday but there's no way in hell I have an A for that haha, only need to get a D overall though so I should hopefully manage that don't know what I'm going to do with myself for 3 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
DavidYorkshireFTW
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Last exam in metabolism (biochemistry) on Tuesday, fingers crossed it goes better than the rest of my exams!
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Having the weekend off because it was easier than dragging my laptop home with me. Then starting volunteering tomorrow so I'll be back on the diss tomorrow.
lilGem
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
completed my first 40 mile bike ride today! for Davina's big Sussex bike ride- really pleased as I did it under 4 hours too :woo: kinda feeling it now :lol:
username197472
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lilGem)
completed my first 40 mile bike ride today! for Davina's big Sussex bike ride- really pleased as I did it under 4 hours too :woo: kinda feeling it now :lol:
Well done! You should be really proud of yourself.

-----------------------------

Currently attempting my dissertation chapter while listening to 2007 music playlists on youtube.
lilGem
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
Well done! You should be really proud of yourself.

-----------------------------

Currently attempting my dissertation chapter while listening to 2007 music playlists on youtube.
next one is 60 miles in about a month

thank you though :hugs:
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Two exams tomorrow. Ew ew ew.
Vitamin D
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Vitamin D)
2/3 of my exam results are As this semester coursework brings them down to Bs but still very happy! Chemistry results aren't out until Tuesday but there's no way in hell I have an A for that haha, only need to get a D overall though so I should hopefully manage that don't know what I'm going to do with myself for 3 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
D1 overall for chemistry can't win 'em all! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed but I only needed a D and I'm not taking any second year modules in chemistry so
Serentonin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This thread is dying now its the end of the year.

Anyway, without this and all the help I wouldn't have got through the last three years... so cheers guys :yy:

The bf and I are both off to Cambridge come September, so massively excited about that, and **** scared at the same time.

Hope everyone's well :yy: :suith:
rayquaza17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So I started my project on Monday, and I've come to the conclusion that maths is beyond difficult. :sad:
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Serentonin)
This thread is dying now its the end of the year.

Anyway, without this and all the help I wouldn't have got through the last three years... so cheers guys :yy:

The bf and I are both off to Cambridge come September, so massively excited about that, and **** scared at the same time.

Hope everyone's well :yy: :suith:
Yay! Well done Very proud of you

(Original post by rayquaza17)
So I started my project on Monday, and I've come to the conclusion that maths is beyond difficult. :sad:
:hugs: take your time with the problems :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.93%
No - but I will (4)
3.45%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.31%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (63)
54.31%

Watched Threads