Cambridge Decisions 2015 - info and FAQ Watch

This discussion is closed.
TVIO
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kolasinac138)
Have a more relaxed approach, like me. Then again, I'm 100% certain of a rejection so that's why I'm relaxed.

Oh, and good luck to you!
You and me both mate. Hell might as well make a party outta this
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Are there any NatScis here thinking of taking Earth Sciences as an option?
Blazar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mazzletazzle)
Our lazy postman ambles in around 1pm so i'll race you
My house is constantly getting things delivered as my parents order a lot of things online (mostly because one parent runs a small business and needs to order things for that, but partially parents' online shopping) and we're subscribed to about 90 million magazines and catalogues, not to mention that some of my granny's mail also ends up at my house... And that's not even counting bills and junk mail... So every time I hear a delivery vehicle outside my house tomorrow, I'm probably going to freak out
bradshawsl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by aprocrastinator)
Now I'm panicking that I didn't even get pooled by my original college, and that I have had a straight rejection without other colleges looking at me
Me too
Elcor
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We've gone deeper.
Attached files
Blazar
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just be glad you're not in NI, Central or Southern Scotland... http://www.royalmail.com/service-update/london 9.1

"Normal deliveries and collections should take place in all parts of London today.However, yesterday, high winds at East Midlands, Stansted and Edinburgh airports affected several flights. This may mean a delay to small amounts of mail as follows:

• Posted in parts of England for delivery in Northern Ireland and Central and Southern Scotland today
  • Posted in parts of Central and Southern Scotland for delivery in London and the South of England today"
This is about the only time I'm glad to live in the North of Scotland... It's very "dreich" up here (great Scottish word, that! I think "shoogly" is my favourite though )

(Original post by Chlorophile)
In the unlikely event that I get an offer (I mean seriously unlikely), depending how similar it is to what I've already covered in planetary science this year.
mazzletazzle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Blazar)
My house is constantly getting things delivered as my parents order a lot of things online (mostly because one parent runs a small business and needs to order thins for that, but partially parents' online shopping) and we're subscribed to about 90 million magazines and catalogues, not to mention that some of my granny's mail also ends up at my house... And that's not even counting bills and junk mail... So every time I hear a delivery vehicle outside my house tomorrow, I'm probably going to freak out
Ha! Sounds manic. Hope you get the news you need. put a big sign that says 'if not Royal Mail please go away' .....
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
In the unlikely event that I get an offer (I mean seriously unlikely), depending how similar it is to what I've already covered in planetary science this year.
You study planetary science?!
mazzletazzle
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is about the only time I'm glad to live in the North of Scotland... It's very "dreich" up here (great Scottish word, that! I think "shoogly" is my favourite though )

Ummm. "deich" and "shoogly" ... ??? need to know what they mean. stat.
Hyperthy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
what does the first post win?
whatacrydonnie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No, but what other options are you interested in? I'm interested in Chemistry, Biology of Cells and Evolution & Behaviour
Blazar
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ha! Sounds manic. Hope you get the news you need. put a big sign that says 'if not Royal Mail please go away' .....
Hehe, probably wouldn't go down too well if my granny turned up at the door... Good luck to you too!

You study planetary science?!
Yeah, it's one of my Open Uni courses. It's just a year-long course, but it's pretty interesting (at least, when I'm not cramming half a chapter per day to cover all the theory before an assignment deadline...)
mazzletazzle
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hyperthy)
a place at Girton?
mazzletazzle
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=Blazar;52794457]Hehe, probably wouldn't go down too well if my granny turned up at the door... Good luck to you too!

Depends on how annoying Granny is (kidding)

Thanks and good luck

Think I am going to kill time on TSR as every time I sit still I get a sense of dread...

Bleugh
Hyperthy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
a place at Girton?
haha id take it
mazzletazzle
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
But seriously.... "deich" and "shoofly" ??????? What are they?
eleanorcockman
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kolasinac138)
Who else looking forward to their rejection!
MEEE!
Deadpan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hyperthy)
Either a place at Cambridge or few Vodka shots.
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah, it's one of my Open Uni courses. It's just a year-long course, but it's pretty interesting (at least, when I'm not cramming half a chapter per day to cover all the theory before an assignment deadline...)
Wow, sounds awesome! I really wanted to take an OU short course alongside my A-Levels but it's just too expensive for me at the moment. Glad you're enjoying your course though!
mazzletazzle
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=Blazar;52794457]Hehe, probably wouldn't go down too well if my granny turned up at the door... Good luck to you too!

"shoogly" ????
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.6%
No (440)
60.61%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.8%

Watched Threads