Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I got a presentation tomorrow, mans is scared :eek:
    Good luck! I had one the other week, and after panicking endlessly about it, it actually went ok! I'm sure you'll do great. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Good luck! I had one the other week, and after panicking endlessly about it, it actually went ok! I'm sure you'll do great. :hugs:
    I had one last week too, it felt all right! but this one I'm doing it solo :eek: Also I got another one this week lasting 30/45 minutes (but with a group)

Fun in the sun right? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!! You'll be awesome :yep: If it's a group presentation do what I do and blend into the background pretending you don't exist and get the full credit In my defense I usually do the majority of the work I'm quite possibly the worst person to work with :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I had one last week too, it felt all right! but this one I'm doing it solo :eek: Also I got another one this week lasting 30/45 minutes (but with a group)

Fun in the sun right? :hugs:
    :eek: Mine wasn't that long! Was only 2.5ish minutes (7.5ish minutes in total, it was also in a group) :zomg: How come it's so long? Good luck though. Do you know when you get the grades back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jay018)
    Scary stuff, just pulled out 2 uni applications and firmed my only offer, but its what i want, now i am stress free knowing i wont lose the place!
    Nice one man. :five: I really hope university goes well for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Good luck!! You'll be awesome :yep: If it's a group presentation do what I do and blend into the background pretending you don't exist and get the full credit In my defense I usually do the majority of the work I'm quite possibly the worst person to work with :mmm:
    This one is a 15 minute or so solo presentation, the one in the week will be a group 30-45 minute one >.< I'm a trusting guy, but I don't trust easily when it comes to group work and usually do a batch of it myself, but my personal tutor has challenged me to learn to trust :lol: so I'm trying to do that, although my patience is wearing thing :mmm:

(Original post by Pathway)
    :eek: Mine wasn't that long! Was only 2.5ish minutes (7.5ish minutes in total, it was also in a group) :zomg: How come it's so long? Good luck though. Do you know when you get the grades back?
    Last week it was 20 minutes with each of us getting a 5 minute part. I have no idea why it's so long, but i can't change that unfortunately :lol: Thank you! I guess later this week or definitely by the end of next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Realised something big and horrible and scary just now...

The wedding im going to next year is near where both my abusers live, and i may be going up on my own, and the town ill have to change from train to bus is their home town and i dunno what ill do if i see them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's **** man, get someone to go with you even if it's a friend like a 1+, don't go alone
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thanks, tis on the 10th :teeth:

(I reveal so much about myself on here, I'm hardly Anonymous anymore :mmm:)

Thanks They're good solid grades you've got yourself :yep:
    Will try and remember, sorry if I don't thoguh

Good luck!

------
    Not MH, but just had the worst asthma attack I've had in ages. Didn't help the feeling **** situation :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenatlantic)
    That's **** man, get someone to go with you even if it's a friend like a 1+, don't go alone
    My boyfriends said hell go with me, but still scary

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)

Good luck!

------
    Not MH, but just had the worst asthma attack I've had in ages. Didn't help the feeling **** situation :unimpressed:
    Thank you!

I hope you're all right :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    This one is a 15 minute or so solo presentation, the one in the week will be a group 30-45 minute one >.< I'm a trusting guy, but I don't trust easily when it comes to group work and usually do a batch of it myself, but my personal tutor has challenged me to learn to trust :lol: so I'm trying to do that, although my patience is wearing thing :mmm:
    I know what you mean, people are the worst Hope it all goes ok!
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Will try and remember, sorry if I don't thoguh

------
    Don't be silly

Hope you're ok

ReputationRep:
    drafted an email to tutor telling him im leaving. need this OVER.

today's been a bit crap I've been obsessing on here for 8 and a bit hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Do you want me to read it over chick? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :console: :jumphug:

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Realised something big and horrible and scary just now...

The wedding im going to next year is near where both my abusers live, and i may be going up on my own, and the town ill have to change from train to bus is their home town and i dunno what ill do if i see them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :jumphug:

Dw, if Rory is coming with you, he'll take good care of you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I know, they can either be great or just plain meeeehhhhh Thanks I hope so too, I hope you're okay
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thank you!

I hope you're all right :hugs:

Don't be silly

Hope you're ok
    Yeah I'm ok, thanks both :hugs:

:jumphug: Do you have somewhere you can go instead, if you still don't want to be at home?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Nice one man. :five: I really hope university goes well for you.
    Thanks very much! Its a big step into the unknown for me, but from the taster day i went to, i know im going to enjoy the course so glad im not on the original one i applied too!!!

Also opened up a bit to a friend about my MH over the last year (was staying at his over night so i wasnt traveling late at night (one of my biggest fears...), even though he did say much it still felt okay to let it out so someone knows. especially if im going to be there at the same time as he is so there will be someone i can go crying too if needed.

ReputationRep:
    cant ****ing do this :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: going to hospital. not even sure what i'll do if they turn me away. cant do it anymore cant do it enough of this iefhudxfbhudchudvbf

latest Dear You was triggering

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm sitting here with a pizza box and they talk about how people who sit in their flat playing video games with pizza boxes are boring miserable slobs

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.