Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrison6789)
    Because on the front of the paper it says to leave 2 lines between each answer :/
    Does it? I don't think it matters, or at least I hope not because I only left 1 blank line between answers but my number was next to the questions anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _jamess)
    fancy seeing you here my friend
    Was it you that cheated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markwaleczek)
    Was it you that cheated?
    it wasn't mate, some lad in row C somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Does it? I don't think it matters, or at least I hope not because I only left 1 blank line between answers but my number was next to the questions anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah my number is next to them as well, hopefully we will be ok!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legend12345)
    what did you put for the first question and second on weather and climate?
    I wrote about Newcastle as well but not sure if it's right

ReputationRep:
    Someone cheated in your school? Wtf how?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if mentioning the Gunder Frank Dependency Theory would have have been relevant for the D&G 40 mark? It was one of my main points...
    Never heard of that in my life.. what is it?

ReputationRep:
    Because on the front of the paper it says to leave 2 lines between each answer :/
    surely they'd put more emphasis on it if it was extremely important, i dont reckon it'll matter, the examiners are human and will work it out, dont worry

ReputationRep:
    Bet you didn't think you'd see on here did you boys haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my number is next to them as well, hopefully we will be ok!!
    Serves me right, I never read the instructions haha

ReputationRep:
    Someone cheated in your school? Wtf how?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i know, awful stuff aint it-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah1122)
    ECOSYSTEM ESSAY HELP
    For the 40 mark ecosystems essay my main focus was ecosystems at a local scale, for example biological conservation areas,invasive Japanese Knotweed depleting native species so they may not be around for the future and urban niches. I mentioned TRF CACC and cattle ranching in Brazil but my main focus was the local ecosystems. Please someone tell me whether they're relevant, I'm so worried about it
    Sarah the question was vague. On the specification it is related to fragile environments but as the question was related to ecosystems your content is valid, in fact they may credit that you looked at the question rather than regurgated a fragile environments answer. In short, you've got nothing to worry about!

ReputationRep:
    shut up harrison and stop worrying the poor girl, won't scrap marks because she's left 1 line instead of at least 2... she's numbered them so its fine

ReputationRep:
    And someone walked our with their paper! They said to leave them on the desk and someone subconsiously walked out with it haha

ReputationRep:
    Nah more funny than anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingo747)
    Sarah the question was vague. On the specification it is related to fragile environments but as the question was related to ecosystems your content is valid, in fact they may credit that you looked at the question rather than regurgated a fragile environments answer. In short, you've got nothing to worry about!
    Thank-you Jingo, I appreciate the reply! Did you mention anything about urban ecosystems too? Hopefully it'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    is there a geog 4 thread anywhere?

ReputationRep:
    Nah more funny than anything
    ahahaha in some respects

ReputationRep:
    And someone walked our with their paper! They said to leave them on the desk and someone subconsiously walked out with it haha
    alll going off at our college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulus1)
    Never heard of that in my life.. what is it?
    Its a theory that suggests the development gap exists and poor countries continue to be underdeveloped because the developed world require it to be this way, in order to have access to cheap labour and raw materials. In this sense, the development gap is favourable for the developed world and so do little to address it. This surely has some relevance?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 3, 2017

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.