Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmelly)
    Has anyone heard from RGU? I got an email yesterday saying basically that they will make a decision soon through UCAS did anyone else recieve this? Im not sure what to make of it?
    I got that email too, just waiting to hear from them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmcwitch)
    final physio rejection today, sad times but at least its a decision
    sorry to hear that. Are you holding any offers currently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmelly)
    Has anyone heard from RGU? I got an email yesterday saying basically that they will make a decision soon through UCAS did anyone else recieve this? Im not sure what to make of it?
    I received the same email. Hopefully we'll hear back after Easter!

ReputationRep:
    I finally got an offer from Cardiff!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah_hhhh)
    yeyyy..congrats :banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah_hhhh)
    Ah well done !! When was your interview ? Same week as me wasnt it ? Ah god I really hope I hear tomorrow - did it come through this evening via UCAS ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmcwitch)
    final physio rejection today, sad times but at least its a decision
    Sorry to hear that; if it is something that you really want to do, then don;t give up in trying to get in for Sep 2017 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane1296)
    Ah, thanks for that!
    no worries lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonandstars)
    I am indeed!! Had my interview February though thank you! Really hope so I'm going on holiday next week for a fortnight so would love to know before I go as I don't think I'll get much internet where I'm going!
    oooh in that case i really do hope you hear something soon; lets hope you get an offer before easter weekend where are you going on holiday? it'll be nice to get a decision before you go so you can relax without stressing about it x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coco.bee)
    oooh in that case i really do hope you hear something soon; lets hope you get an offer before easter weekend where are you going on holiday? it'll be nice to get a decision before you go so you can relax without stressing about it x
    Have you applied to Cardiff ?? Thank you!! Just seen another offer been given out which was from an interview a day after mine so really hope I hear soon. Would be so nice to hear before I go away!! I'm going to America! Camping for some of it - Meeting some of my friends who are currently travelling out there - hopefully I won't be having to pop to Internet cafes to check my emails xx

ReputationRep:
    What's the situation with UWE? Have people got offers, how long did it take from app submission to interview and then to hearing back after interview?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my first offer from my favourite ever uni, KINGS! 😁 I'm just so relieved, it's a real confidence boost after 3 rejections.

ReputationRep:
    congrats!! can offers really go through this late at night?! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsGrace31)
    Just got my first offer from my favourite ever uni, KINGS! 😁 I'm just so relieved, it's a real confidence boost after 3 rejections.
    Congratulations 💃🙌 really pleased for you 😊 xx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had the weird letter from student finance after submitting the application with no useful info on it at all? :s not sure what to do next?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonandstars)
    Have you applied to Cardiff ?? Thank you!! Just seen another offer been given out which was from an interview a day after mine so really hope I hear soon. Would be so nice to hear before I go away!! I'm going to America! Camping for some of it - Meeting some of my friends who are currently travelling out there - hopefully I won't be having to pop to Internet cafes to check my emails xx
    No i didnt apply to cardiff; i really wanted to but it's 5/6 hours away from me and wanted to be closer to home so, just firmed teesside 😊 wow, america, you'll have a great time, infact i'm envious haha 😛 have my fingers crossed for you that you hear some good news from cardiff xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inks39)
    What's the situation with UWE? Have people got offers, how long did it take from app submission to interview and then to hearing back after interview?
    I had my offer from UWE 6 days after my interview

ReputationRep:
    I had all five interviews back!! I had to withdraw from Teesside as I couldn't make either of the interview dates. I had offers from Sheffield Hallam, MMU, YorkSJ after interview. I was rejected from Brighton after interview. I have formed Shefffield and insured Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    I have put it as my insurance and Sheffield Hallam as my firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inks39)
    I applied in mid/late December, had invitation to interview in feb, interview March 14th offer March 17th X

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.