Turn on thread page Beta

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daydreamer1990)
    Iscoed chambers anyone?
    No, not yet. Give them a call for us..... lol

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Old Square about whether there will be a second round or not?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Farringdon yet? Ordinarily I don't like to clog up the forum with these questions but I have heard very little mention of them on here...

Also, any word from 1 Pump Court?

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegalLab)
    Has anyone heard from Farringdon yet? Ordinarily I don't like to clog up the forum with these questions but I have heard very little mention of them on here...

Thanks in advance!
    Hi, I haven't heard from either Farringdon or 1 Pump Court. best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bart92)
    Are 6 PC really only going to give 2/3 days notice?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ...it seems so! In a way I want to do some prep just in case but that could be an enormous waste of time! Sigh....

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from 5 Paper Buildings after first round?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DilatedPupil)
    No not yet! Should be this week though I assume. Hate all of this waiting

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any insight into the first round Temple Garden Chambers Interview? Thanks!

Also can I confirm that 39 Essex invites have been sent out last week? just wondering whether to keep hoping or accept rejection by silence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DilatedPupil)
    They told me I'd hear from them 3rd week of June and 2nd interviews would be mid July.

ReputationRep:

Thanks in advance!
    Waiting to hear from Farrington, 9-12 Bell Yard, Red Lion and 15NBS.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to ask another one of these questions, but as I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere on this thread: has anyone heard from Blackfriars Chambers in London?

Also, does anyone know when we can expect to hear from the CPS? I know the legal case study is something like 5 - 11 July, but I expect that's been pushed back as the video interviews were pushed back.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelawwon)
    Sorry to ask another one of these questions, but as I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere on this thread: has anyone heard from Blackfriars Chambers in London?

Thanks!
    I am still waiting on Blackfriars too, not much info on their website so no idea when we will hear back!

ReputationRep:
    Re Zenith - theres quite a detailed break down on their website as to what the interview process will include - hope this helps!

(Original post by SevenAteNine)
    First round please!

Thank you!

-----

Also - Zenith second rounds out by personalised email this evening.

Again, repeat request for any insight from previous interviewees. That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing from 1 Pump Court yet. One of six sets I'm still waiting to hear from! Torture!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawMe)
    I am still waiting on Blackfriars too, not much info on their website so no idea when we will hear back!
    Ah great, thanks. It's nice to know I'm not the only one waiting on them!

ReputationRep:
    5RB first round by email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelawwon)
    Ah great, thanks. It's nice to know I'm not the only one waiting on them!
    Last year Blackfriars took an age to respond, then rejected by silence after 1st round.

Anyone heard from 12 old square? Pupillage was supposed to start in July and apparently there are 2 rounds of interviews…….

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glaister)
    Also can I confirm that 39 Essex invites have been sent out last week? just wondering whether to keep hoping or accept rejection by silence!
    Yes, they were sent last week. I expect the rejection emails will be out this week, so I wouldn't assume rejection by silence yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by db00117)
    Last year Blackfriars took an age to respond, then rejected by silence after 1st round.
    How delightful of them. Here's hoping they've changed their ways this year. Thanks for the heads up.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.