TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    My spoilers on this thread aren't working for some reason doing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    your text
    and copying it back in but just not working ://

And yeah I know I both use them and volunteer with them, anyway I wasn't referring to anything like that when i said about the things ive never done. . What I meant was talking to new online people but I'll try and do it again anyway with the spoiler

Edit: the spoilers done now anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry Just 'I've done things I've never done before ' sounded like the obvious. Sorry about that :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Sorry Just 'I've done things I've never done before ' sounded like the obvious. Sorry about that :/*
    It's okay, my fault... I should've been more specific

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    argh PTSD fighting at me need to sleep, got an early start at 6am and it's already midnight and I'm loosing ((

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    Thanks hope you're alright

Good, hope they help! Hope uni's not too bad either and you can get a bit better before then :hugs:
    You too, really has been ages!

That's really good to hear! But you're definitely good on here exactly with the resisting thing, it really is but you'll get there eventually- hopefully we all will. And not sure, but thanks

Don't know what to say at all but :jumphug:, really sorry to hear all that

Edit: Also good luck Spock's Socks! Forgot that bit
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry guys not been on here for the past few days because of the news I've recieved but thanks I really appreciate it. I'm really really upset though my life just constantly going down hill, I just really can't carry on anymore.. in the past few days life has really gotten to its worse point.. I've done things I've never done before. . ((

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

Wait, I'm confused. Isn't that FurryFace' VM to me?
    Why did you post that if you don't mind me asking?

No worries, your life is way more important than being on TSR!!
    Possible trigger warning for others
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You can carry on! Life does improve from these dark spells!
    It will take time I'm afraid but you will get there!
    I'm glad to hear you're talking to new people! That will really help you in this! They will all be so supportive of you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Thank you! :hugs: I'll keep you all updated on the outcome of the medical. Hoping I don't have to wait too long for a result as they nerves of whether I'll continue to get ESA are making me ill.

Just read your post about OCD, sorry to hear you're in a setback with it I hope it passes soon :hugs:

------

Getting the train down to Manchester on Saturday and I'm terrified of having a panic on the train. I've only just started to be able to go to Glasgow on the train which is 50 mins but the train to Manchester is 4 and a half hours. Not been on the train down to there in five years and we usually drive down so I'm pretty nervous. Just hoping the journey goes in quick

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries! :hugs: Thankyou! We're all hoping for the best!
    Oh that's not good! Just try to think of happy thoughts and put your mind off it (easier said than done, but it's advise my therapist gave me).

Aw no it's fine. Having another bad spell currently! This is the last time I need it seeing as I start my apprenticeship on Monday. I can't tell them either as there's a high chance I'll lose the job (I know it's illegal but it's true). But Thankyou again! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Had an awful night :cry2: couldn't sleep until 6ish and then woke up about 20 mins later with sleep paralysis and a huge panic attack. That's the third night this week I've had that. I usually just get it a couple of times a month, let alone a few times in a week I think it's all the stress from my left over from my medical, worry over going to Manchester on Saturday, nerves over my first appt with my new psychiatrist on Tuesday and a million other things. It's the worst I've been for a while in regards to panics and not sleeping.

I feel like if I have one more panic attack, my body will literally snap in half. Everywhere just feels so tense. I really need to take care of myself today - get some exercise, talk to mum and Callan about how I feel, relax as much as possible etc because I've been running on empty the last few days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Wait, I'm confused. Isn't that FurryFace' VM to me?
    Why did you post that if you don't mind me asking?

No worries, your life is way more important than being on TSR!!
    Possible trigger warning for others
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You can carry on! Life does improve from these dark spells!
    It will take time I'm afraid but you will get there!
    I'm glad to hear you're talking to new people! That will really help you in this! They will all be so supportive of you!
    The quote thing went dodgey, it wouldn't let me take out the actual stuff directed at me :dontknow: so had to use it all it kept crashing saying 'TSR is not working would you like to close it'.. sorry if I confused you aha. And thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel sick and I have work. Damn you antibiotics.

ReputationRep:
    Feel horribly weird.

ReputationRep:
    Food
    Spoiler:
    Show
    went to get a snack and my mum said ‘you have GOT to stop eating’. Fine. I will.

ReputationRep:
    So worried about going back to uni in September because I know I'm going to get worse and worse. I'm doing a reassessment for a lab report over summer and I can't focus or put what I mean into words. Everything I'm writing is drivel and I'm just writing things to get my word count up. I get so frustrated with myself when I can't think and I can't imagine it's going to get much better. If I can't do one report how am I going to cope in September when I've got my dissertation and everything to think about. :facepalm:

so lonely have nobody to talk to most of the time and it's making me feel so awful.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    so lonely have nobody to talk to most of the time and it's making me feel so awful.
    :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    Had a bad day at work. I want to give it up but I can't. I'm fed up of being treated like crap. Yould think that because of how they know I have physical health stuff, that they would know not to push me too far.

They've pushed me too far. They've said too many things to me. I'm being treated like a piece of **** on someone shoe and it isn't fair. I just don't understand what I've done wrong to make her hate me? To my knowledge I haven't done anything wrong towards her? I'm not a mean person. I don't know why she thinks it's okay to bully me really.

Oh don't worry manager. It's only my ****ing life. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Sore head once more, and I don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    X
    (Original post by Airmed)
    X
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    X
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    X.
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    X
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    X
    Okay, so I locked the thread because evidently things were escalating and incredibly heated. Mental illnesses aren't a competition, they affect different people in different ways. As it's been pointed out, people with any kind of mental illness can struggle really badly and then you can have incredibly good periods, It's unhealthy to start comparing problems and it can also devalidate how others are feeling.

This is a support thread - it's in thread title and even though people sometimes get lost in it (as I've said to MM before), people really value this place as somewhere safe and secure, somewhere they post how they're doing and somewhere they're valued for who they actually are and not just seen as someone with a particular diagnosis. The MHSS is arguably the most treasured thread on TSR because of the welcoming atmosphere, the thought that no-one in here is judgemental and the warmth they get from other users, so hopefully it can return to being exactly that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Okay, so I locked the thread because evidently things were escalating and incredibly heated. Mental illnesses aren't a competition, they affect different people in different ways. As it's been pointed out, people with any kind of mental illness can struggle really badly and then you can have incredibly good periods, It's unhealthy to start comparing problems and it can also devalidate how others are feeling.

This is a support thread - it's in thread title and even though people sometimes get lost in it (as I've said to MM before), people really value this place as somewhere safe and secure, somewhere they post how they're doing and somewhere they're valued for who they actually are and not just seen as someone with a particular diagnosis. The MHSS is arguably the most treasured thread on TSR because of the welcoming atmosphere, the thought that no-one in here is judgemental and the warmth they get from other users, so hopefully it can return to being exactly that!
    Thank you Deyesy and all the mods for doing a difficult job making sure this is a safe place for everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Thank you Deyesy and all the mods for doing a difficult job making sure this is a safe place for everyone
    No worries It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular hence me quoting everyone in but I think one of the best things about this thread that people can come in here, post about anything they're going through or anything that's troubling them and there'll be someone willing to be a sympathetic ear

ReputationRep:
    In a state not been like this for a while **** **** brave faced today and it doesn't pay off intolerant of stress **** ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    Had a bad day at work. I want to give it up but I can't. I'm fed up of being treated like crap. Yould think that because of how they know I have physical health stuff, that they would know not to push me too far.

They've pushed me too far. They've said too many things to me. I'm being treated like a piece of **** on someone shoe and it isn't fair. I just don't understand what I've done wrong to make her hate me? To my knowledge I haven't done anything wrong towards her? I'm not a mean person. I don't know why she thinks it's okay to bully me really.

Oh don't worry manager. It's only my ****ing life. :cry:
    It says more about her than you.

Is finding another job an option?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.